595 points to rent starting at $12pp - AKV, BCV, BLT, BWV, POLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jwdisney914

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
I have a combination of soon expiring points - see below!

100 BCV Feb 2020 UY @20pp
40 AKV June 2020 UY @18pp (can’t borrow or transfer)
40 BWV October 2019 UY @20pp (have been banked)
95 BLT March 2020 UY @19pp (can transfer)
300 Poly Dec 2020 UY @20pp (can borrow)

Expiring points
20pts expire November 31 2020 @12pp (must take all) BWV Dec 2018 UY (already have been banked)

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your request:

* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc)
* Desired view (standard, preferred, savanna, etc)
* Number in your party
* Ages of children in your party

If you have any questions feel free to ask! Stay safe.

Last edited:
Hi! I’m looking for a studio (no preference on the view) at BLT or the Poly for approx. December 5-9. It’s last minute so I know the availability just might not be there. It’s just for me, party of one. Thanks!

Hi! I’m looking for a studio (no preference on the view) at BLT or the Poly for approx. December 5-9. It’s last minute so I know the availability just might not be there. It’s just for me, party of one. Thanks!

the expiring points expire end of November. Sorry

Expiring points
20pts expire November 31 2020 @12pp (must take all) BWV Dec 2018 UY (already have been banked)

Please provide me with the following information in order to search your request:

* Number in your party

bump

Looking for last minute trip for me and my daughter for her birthday!! Dec 9-13 2020

* Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice): AK, BW
* Room size (studio, one bedroom, villa, etc) studio
* Desired view (standard, preferred, savanna, etc) savanna, standard
* Number in your party: 2
* Ages of children in your party: 11

Thank you!

Hi- I'm sorry, I'm new to this! Do the expiring points have to be at BWV? We'd like to go Nov 16-20, but were thinking AK.

Hi- I'm sorry, I'm new to this! Do the expiring points have to be at BWV? We'd like to go Nov 16-20, but were thinking AK.

These points are good at any resort as long as there availability for month of November. Please Pm me to discuss!

Hi looking for 3 nights for 2 adults 11/20 - 11/23 or 11/21 - 11/24. Would love CCV but open to all. Thanks!

Looking to book a 1BR for Dec 5-9 anything but AKL around 10-12PP. I know your prices are a bit higher but maybe you would be willing to make a quick sale. Ready to go ahead and secure a reservation.

Hi! We are looking for a last minute stay from 11/19 - 11/22. I listed our preferences below but we are extremely flexible due to our time constraints. Thanks!

* Resort preference - anywhere
* Room size - studio
* Desired view - value or standard
* 2-3
* No children

Hi! We are looking for a last minute stay from 11/19 - 11/22. I listed our preferences below but we are extremely flexible due to our time constraints. Thanks!

* Resort preference - anywhere
* Room size - studio
* Desired view - value or standard
* 2-3
* No children

please pm me to discuss

Do you have any availability for 12/2/2020 to 01/03/2021 in a 2 bedroom at any resort. OKW, VGF or SSR are my favorites. I also do not mind split reservations.

Hi - Not sure if you have any points expiring soon left, but I need a quick trip to/from the area to check on my mom's house which was flooded recently. I'm flexible with dates, would prefer a studio at AKV as it's right off the highway. (I need to go through their belongings and toss what was distroyed, or put aside/clean). It may sound odd, but I am so used to using my DVC that I'm only comfortable on property.

Need about 4-7 nights I think to get anything done. Looking not to be down there over Thanksgiving, only before or after. LMK!

Hi - Not sure if you have any points expiring soon left, but I need a quick trip to/from the area to check on my mom's house which was flooded recently. I'm flexible with dates, would prefer a studio at AKV as it's right off the highway. (I need to go through their belongings and toss what was distroyed, or put aside/clean). It may sound odd, but I am so used to using my DVC that I'm only comfortable on property.

Need about 4-7 nights I think to get anything done. Looking not to be down there over Thanksgiving, only before or after. LMK!

just the 20 I have listed. I can get you two days at Bwv but other 2 days wouldn’t be the expiring points

Looking for 1/28 to 1/29/21 2 standard rooms at the Polynesian. 17 pts per room. Or 2 bedroom at BLT any view.

Last edited:

Expiring points

* Number in your party

hello,
interested in the 20 points for animal kingdom. 2 nights this thursday and friday. 2 adultd 2 kids age 8 and 9. if available can agree to buy them tonight. thank you

Expiring points

* Number in your party

I am interested in your points for $12 a point. Are they available? I am a Florida resident and ma flexible during the week of Thanksgiving. Looking at a studio as a preference.

Hi there JWDisney914, I'm looking for 44 points to use 12/2/2020. I'm looking to have them transferred into my account, do you still have points you can do this with? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter