5th & FINAL weigh-in 5/10 **Mother's Day Challenge**!

KimRaye

DIS Oldtimer and Threadkiller
Ok, this is it! Final weigh-ins for the MD Challenge. I'll be back in the AM to post my own loss/gain. I wasn't especially good today. :eek:

Let's here from all you FABULOUS LOSERS!!!

CHALLENGER'S LIST

KimRaye 10.5/8
ZerasPride 11.5/10

catherine 9/10
hlane 6.6/10

luv2nascar 2.75/8
gadizlover 14/12
DoomBuggieDriver 7/5
DemonLlama 12/10
sm4987 4/10
bubie2.5 5.5/7
lizdotcom99 11/11
tiggerlover 4/7
TinkerChelle 13/10
lulu201 0/5
vfb2girls 0/4
luvmy2sams 0/10
kayeandjim00 6.2/10
CarolynFH 4/5

AprilN 13/12
Desiree 0/10
danicaw 5/10
sap1227 2.5/8
mowsie dreamer 3/5
kelljacques @aol.com 1/10
disneygoof 2/6
sadeeyore 1/6
sydally9367 17/10
famfab5 5/8
Hannosmom 4.2/6
Samandmom 3.5/7

TeresaNJ 6.4/15
kaylajr 10/13
Strings 5/9

yasuern 11/10
AKASnowWhite .5/5
LittleMissMickey 4/10
CHARLADIZ 0/5
lovesdumbo 11.2/10
Tink33 0/3
Beastlover 2/5
JulieK 3/7
fluffernutter 8/12
Octoberbride03 4.5/5
HappyMommy2 7/9

decaff38 3/13
Cheryl N. WI 2/5
moocow35 6.5/10
thotfulspot 5/8

ADisneyMom 0/10
JoshMom5 2.4/5
eye R.N. 0/5
helenk 3/6
disnutt 0/5
R_Judy 0/10
PoohLover1 6/5

WOW, that makes 55 total! ::yes::

Kim can you please let me know when Mother's Day is in the U.S. Here in the Uk we celebrated it two weeks ago.

TIA
Catherine

Originally posted by catherine
Kim can you please let me know when Mother's Day is in the U.S. Here in the Uk we celebrated it two weeks ago.

TIA
Catherine

Catherine, Mother's Day in the US is on Sunday, May 9th. So from April 1st until then we will have 5-1/2 weeks.

Kim, count me in!! I failed miserably on the April Fools Challenge, so I really need to get my act in gear and get losing. I have teamed up with another DISer who is in a near similar situation, so between that and a renewed committment I am hoping to find the success I am looking for. My goal as of today, 3/29/04, which will give me six weeks is to lose 7 pounds. Two that I gained this weekend and the 5 pounds I wanted to lose by April 1st.

Count me in! Why don't we start 4/5--the sooner the better!:rolleyes: Sign me up to lose 5 pounds, please. :Pinkbounc

Thanks, Kim, for organizing this. :D

Count me in!!!!

BTW: Thanks to April for doing such a wonderful job with the AF Challenge.

I'm in!! I did really well in the April Fool Challenge, I lost 10.2/10 and hope to lose another 10 for this one. The sooner we get started the better!!

I would love to join a new challenge. I was just saying yesterday on a post that I hate to see the April 1 challenge ending. How wonderful to have a new one starting up! I'm happy that I made my goal for the April 1 challenge, I lost 11.5/10 pounds and hope to make my goal for this one.

I'm all for starting as soon as we can. And I'd like to make my goal another 10 pounds lost for the challenge. It's a bit ambitious but I made it with 1.5 pounds over for the last one so I'd like to go for it again! Just let me know when we're starting.

And thanks again to April for making the April 1 challenge so fun and motivating!!!!

Sounds Great!
I havent done any of the Challenges before, but sign me up.
I am thinking a 10 lb goal, its a little ambitious but why not shoot for it.

Thanks for starting a new Challenge.
Bye Bye Pregnancy Weight...Its about time!!!!

WooHoo!! This is looking good so far. Glad to see some interest.

Originally posted by tiggerlover
Catherine, Mother's Day in the US is on Sunday, May 9th. So from April 1st until then we will have 5-1/2 weeks.
Debbi is correct Catherine..sorry about that.

Also, this isn't just for Moms, of course. It's just a date to shoot for. ;)

Ok, if we start 4/5, should we make 5/10 the final weigh-in? That will be the day AFTER Mother's Day so, hopefully we won't blow it all on that day. :crazy: That'll be 5 weeks.

Sound good?

I'd like to join too! This will be my first challenge as well and I'd like to lose 10 lbs!

Hooray, another challenge! Thanks Kim for getting this started. I think starting on 4/5 and ending on 5/10 sounds just right. Count me in for 12 pounds - I've set a goal of reaching Onederland by 5/16, when I leave for my SIL's college graduation, and this challenge should help keep me in line to make that goal. :teeth: I hope I make it!

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the No Foolin' Around challenge - it was a lot of fun for me, too. Congrats to everyone!

Debbi thanks for letting me know when Mother's Day is! :)

I love new challenges, so I would like to join this one. I am going to shoot for 10lbs gone by Mother's Day. :hyper:

Thanks for organising this challenge Kim :sunny:

Ok, I'm new, but want to jump right in here. I also would like to lose 12 pounds for this challenge- to meet my 6/29 goal. Not sure what else to do at this point- so waiting for futher instructions. :)

As I said before, I'm in. Not sure what we need to do to make it official so I await further instructions. This should be fun!

Count me in! I'm another newbie, and this will be my first challenge. My goal is to lose 10 pounds between 4/5 and 5/10.

Thanks for organizing this!

~Angela :wave2:

Hi again, Kim.

I guess I should let you know what my goal would be. :rolleyes: (where was my head :yo-yo: )

Put me down for 18. I know that is high but, ummmm, how do I say this? I am still pretty big. And for half of the April challenge I sloughed (sp?) off , but then the last two weeks, I really kicked it into high gear. So, I thought, what could I accomplish if I was serious all of the time? :)

Thanks again, Kim.

:sunny:

I'm in for the mother's day challenge
I met my goal of 10 lbs for April Fool's challenge
I would like to lose 8 lbs this time too afraid to say 10 again
I'm just afraid with Easter and all that I won't make 10 so 8 sounds just right to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter