5th & FINAL weigh-in 5/10 **Mother's Day Challenge**!

Here's my final check-in, after this morning's weigh-in: 3 pounds gone this week, for a final result of 13/12!! Hooray, I made my goal - and had a great Mother's Day picnic with my mom as well!

Kim, thanks so much for putting together this challenge. Congrats to everyone! See y'all over at the Independence Day Challenge! :teeth:

Weigh-ins are still trickling in. ;) Thanks everybody.

There are a few more WISHers I think will check in, as they have posted pretty regularly throughout. :D Let's all WISH them luck for their weigh-in day! :sunny:

Kim

Hi everyone,
I am a couple days late on this and was going to let my last checkin rule, but I got on the scale this morning and another 2lbs are gone-very unexpectedly too. So I am 7/5, which is wonderful. I had plateaued a bit throughout, but I guess my exercise layoff was what my body was looking for after all.
So it onward and downward. Thanks to all for the motivation!
Kathy

I only got half way to my goal. I lost 1.5 lbs this week. So a total of 3.5 LBS. I did FINALLY get a new clippie so I am happy about that.

3.5/7 :Pinkbounc

:( Sorry to say that I ended this challenge 2 lbs. higher than when I started!:( Still, I'm moving forward to the 4th of July challenge and I'm going to go onward and downward! :Pinkbounc

Erin

Kim-I really want to thank you for all your hard work. This challenged was a great help for me. I think I'll leave last weeks results(page 20) as final since I started early (I weigh in on Wednesdays) so that leaves me at 11.2/10.

I'm doing the Independence Day challenge so I'll use this weeks 2.2 loss toward that and then I can check-in on time with that challenge. I'm hoping to make it to onderland by July 1. But I'm going to go grab my new clippie (2 weeks in a row!) right now.

Thanks again for all your efforts!

It's been a lot of fun and, the weeks just flew by! :D

Anyone else still want to weigh-in before I close this and, tally up all these LOSER totals? :teeth:

:sunny:

Kim - thanks again for making this challenge enjoyable. I can't wait to find out what the total weight lost will be!

Kim,

I had some stressful events over the last two weeks, so I have not posted lately. The good news is I have not gained! I am still at 6.5/10! Bad news, I did not get to goal.

If first you don't succeed, try try again. That is exactly what I am doing by joining the 4th of July challenge. Ultimately, I would like to lose 95 pounds in the next 364 days.

Robin

Holy Moley Oley!!! (as DD used to say) ;) AS A GROUP, WE'VE LOST 278.75 POUNDS!!!

I can't tell you how much that means to me, as both a WISHer and, challenge-starter! :hyper:

I'm so happy for everyone, you ALL did GREAT!

Let's see if I can re-arrange the List now......

CHALLENGER'S LIST
KimRaye 10.5/8
ZerasPride 11.5/10
gadizlover 14/12
DoomBuggieDriver 7/5
DemonLlama 12/10
lizdotcom99 11/11
TinkerChelle 13/10
AprilN 13/12
yasuern 11/10
sydally9367 17/10
lovesdumbo 11.2/10
PoohLover1 6/5

catherine 9/10
bubie2.5 5.5/7
tiggerlover 4/7
hlane 6.6/10
kayeandjim00 6.2/10
CarolynFH 4/5
danicaw 5/10
mowsie dreamer 3/5
famfab5 5/8
Hannosmom 4.2/6
Samandmom 3.5/7
kaylajr 10/13
Strings 5/9
fluffernutter 8/12
Octoberbride03 4.5/5
HappyMommy2 7/9
moocow35 6.5/10
thotfulspot 5/8
helenk 3/6

luv2nascar 2.75/8
sm4987 4/10
lulu201 0/5
vfb2girls 0/4
luvmy2sams 0/10
Desiree 0/10
sap1227 2.5/8
kelljacques @aol.com 1/10
disneygoof 2/6
sadeeyore 1/6
TeresaNJ 6.4/15
AKASnowWhite .5/5
LittleMissMickey 4/10
CHARLADIZ 0/5
Tink33 0/3
Beastlover 2/5
JulieK 3/7
decaff38 3/13
Cheryl N. WI 2/5
ADisneyMom 0/10
JoshMom5 2.4/5
eye R.N. 0/5
disnutt 0/5
R_Judy 0/10

Just Look :3dglasses at ALL THESE LOSERS!!!! :earseek:

I never expected to have 54 other WISHers join me in this Challenge but, I'm SO GLAD you did! And, I look forward to seeing those here who have joined the 4th of July Challenge....LOSE, BIG TIME!!! Fireworks worthy!!! :cool1: :cool2: :cheer2: :thewave:

THANKS FOR TAKING THE CHALLENGE!!!
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter