6 Parks in 1 Day!

View attachment 359136 Checking back in! We did it! I’m sorry I never posted in here about following along with us, things got super crazy, super fast!

On our way to the airport on Tuesday, I got a call from someone with the Associated Press who was interested in a story about us. I said sure, thinking it would end up on page four of the LifeStyle section or something, but that it would be neat to post a link on Facebook for my friends to see. Turns out, the AP story spread like crazy and was picked up all over the country. Then the news outlets started calling! This whole thing has been so exciting and fun(and definitely sorta surreal too)!

Anyway, we accomplished it! I was posting live updates on Facebook all day using the hashtag #epicparkhop, so if you search that you can find me easily.

Every single cast member and person we met (we had people at the parks recognize us and ask for pictures and stuff!) was sooo nice and excited for us. We really had the most fun day ever! Thank you all for helping me plan and work out the details and for all the advice, you all made it possible!
Youse Guys are so darn cute!!!

Last edited:
Hey there! My DH and I met you both Tuesday am at DHS...we were the ones who took your picture before anyone else got to the park! Who knew you were so famous? :goodvibes

We were wondering how it all went for you guys and I said, “well, anyone crazy enough to do this HAS to be on the boards!” Sure enough, I searched for “6 parks, 1 day,” and found you!

Congrats to you both on finishing! I’d love to hear more about how it all went! Did you have any close calls or delays or did everything go smoothly? Sounds like such a fun thing to do. Enjoy the rest of your trip to DL!

Hey there! My DH and I met you both Tuesday am at DHS...we were the ones who took your picture before anyone else got to the park! Who knew you were so famous? :goodvibes

We were wondering how it all went for you guys and I said, “well, anyone crazy enough to do this HAS to be on the boards!” Sure enough, I searched for “6 parks, 1 day,” and found you!

Congrats to you both on finishing! I’d love to hear more about how it all went! Did you have any close calls or delays or did everything go smoothly? Sounds like such a fun thing to do. Enjoy the rest of your trip to DL!

Oh my gosh I’m so happy you found me on here! We had so much fun that day, and we met so many awesome people. We seriously never felt too rushed or stressed. I think we had an awesome plan. Also,we usually park tour with four kids so not having them made things so easy in comparison! :laughing:

Congratulations! Saw your story on the web. Really happy that you met your goal!
Now who is going to try and do international Disney parks trips in ONE day?!!!

Saw you two at AK - very impressive. My wife met someone who had done the reverse - DCA,DL at night then red eye to MCO followed by 4 and 1 at MK. This is now a bucket list thing

Hi @QueenHeather
:wave:

I am so thrilled for youse guys! (Lol)
I bragged to all my friends at work that I knew you from the Dis! :disrocks:
(They all know about my annual (sometimes semi annual) trips. You guys are so upbeat and fun! And it was awesome being able to follow along.
I love that your story got picked up! I now feel "Almost Famous"!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
party:

Sparkle on!
NonnaT
pixiedust:

Last edited:
How cool. Being a fellow Tennessean I'd seen the articles but didn't realize it was national. Never noticed you were a member here.
I have to know, now that you have a minute to breathe, did you find out how AP got wind of your plans? To do the story in the first place.
I've always wondered how things like that get their attention but never "knew" anyone to ask before

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter