615 points for rent $15 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom in ct.

Mouseketeer
i have 615 points for rent or transfer send me your dates and accommodation size needed and i will see what i can do !

Tom, I'm interested in this (about 300+ for a 3BR at OKW in June)-I see that you responded to another thread about a sent PM...I don't have 10 posts yet, so can't view PMs :(

Looking for AKL value or studio room
April 17-24th 2019
2 adults 2 children

Thank you for checking!

What is available in a two bedroom from Dec 10 - 14? We prefer a MK resort, but will consider anywhere with 2 bedroom options.

First choice BLT, second choice choice at any WLV, third choice GF. From there in order of preference: BCV, BWV, AKL either Kidani or Jambo, OKW, Saratoga.

Thanks!

Last edited:

What is available in a two bedroom from Dec 10 - 14? We prefer a MK resort, but will consider anywhere with 2 bedroom options.

First choice BLT, second choice choice at any WLV, third choice GF. From there in order of preference: BCV, BWV, AKL either Kidani or Jambo, OKW, Saratoga.

Thanks!
All resorts sold out !

Tom, I'm interested in this (about 300+ for a 3BR at OKW in June)-I see that you responded to another thread about a sent PM...I don't have 10 posts yet, so can't view PMs :(
Go to the top of the rent trade board it gives instructions on how to quickly get 10 post and then we can pm each other on a transfer of points !

Would you mind checking availability for:
BLT
2-bedroom
BLT
03/02/19 - 03/09/19
4 adults, 3 kids (13, 8, 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter