I PM'd you but if you don't get it I would like:

3 nights- check in 5/28, check out 5/31

2 adults, 2 kids ages 4 and 5

In a perfect world I would love AK Club in studio or 1 bedroom

2nd: AK studio savannah
3rd: GF studio
4th: BC studio
5th: BWV

Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 618 points available for booking arrivals up to Dec 27, 2015 at Beach Club Villas and arrivals at all other DVC resorts up to Aug 27, 2015.

Point cost is $11.95 per point.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Hope I can find a room for you!

Eric
HI...I just returned from my first stay at BCV. I am interested in returning October 9-16 at BCV, handicap accessible room (if available). 2 guests. Studio. Thank you!

Long time owner at Beach Club Villas with 618 points available for booking arrivals up to Dec 27, 2015 at Beach Club Villas and arrivals at all other DVC resorts up to Aug 27, 2015.

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view
I will check for DVC availability and advise what rooms Disney has available for your request.

Feel free to use the private message system to contact me and let me know the best way to contact you (posting, email, private message, etc.). Rooms book fast so don't delay.

Eric

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view

Eric

Looking for the following:

1. July 19
2. July 26
3. Animal Kingdom
4. 2 Room ( 2 Adults, 3 Children: 1, 9, 13) (2 Adults)
5. Standard
6. Any View

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view

Eric
how many points do you have?

Not sure if I am wayy to late on this
2 adults + 1 (2 year old kid)
Grand Californian
Feb26-28 Studio

Thanks much

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view

Eric

Hi,
I am looking for a studio at BCV October 9-17. We would prefer handicap accessible, if available, as my traveling companion will be recovering from surgery. 2 guests. Please let me know if available - thank you!
Gary

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view

Eric

Looking for a studio for 2 nights, March 20-22. Would consider a third night, March 19-22, depending on resort availability. First choice is AKL, but not picky! It is for two adults and two kids. TIA

Please provide me with;
  1. check-in
  2. check-out date
  3. preferred resort(s)
  4. number of guests
  5. desired room size
  6. desired room view

Eric
I am looking for a villa on the magic kingdom monorail line family of five checking in Aug 8th checking out Aug 11th

If you still have points left I am looking for the following.

1. June 30, 2015
2. July 7, 2015
3. BCV, BWV, WLV, SSV or OKW (In that order)
4. Three adults and one child
5. two studios or a two bedroom
6. Standard view fine.

Thanks,
Bill

I'm looking for a last minute miracle.

Are there any 2BR at Aulani that have opened up for 5-10 days anywhere in between March 8-21, 2015? I'm flexible. 3/10-3/20 would be ideal (or a 5 day 3/10-3/15 or 3/15-3/20)

2 adults, 3 kids, ocean view

Reply or PM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter