6x6 Christmas Recipe Page Swap CLOSED

MaryPoppinsLives

Earning My Ears
This swap is closed with 10 players

I would like to host a 6x6 Christmas Recipe page swap.

The page needs to be Disney themed or have hidden mickeys, the recipe should to be "Christmasy" but not limited to Disney recipes.

I will close the swap at 16 people but will adjust if less sign up.

Deadlines:
Sign-up: October 15
Due Date: November 23 (in my mailbox)

*****Please Note*******​
You are commiting to making pages for everyone who signs up for the SWAP, not just your type of food.

If this swap fills up, you are commiting to 16 pages not 4

Let me know what recipe you will be doing when signing up (or what type of food). I will pick once I see what needs to be filled. I broke the swap up into different types of food so we don't end up with 10 cookies and a goose recipe. :rotfl:

I thought this might make a nice gift once it is all put together.

Drinks
1 1Disney25 - various drinks :cheer2:

Appetizers--Side Dishes
1 Piglet's Pal - crab dip
2 Cwnhokie - Broccoli Casserole

Main Dishes
1 MaryPoppinsLives - Cowboy Breakfast Casserole :cheer2:
2 Twigs - Stuffed Chicken Roll :cheer2:

Desserts
1 Jenny2 - Cranberry Bars :cheer2:
2 KatDisney - chocolate peanut butter balls :cheer2:
3 VistaLeigh'smommy - Pumpkin Bread Pudding
4 PattyT - Angel Roll
5 Havencruiser - Grapefruit Cake :cheer2:

:cheer2: = rec'd by hostess
Thanks for considering my swap!!

I'd like to participate! Sounds yummy! I'll take a dessert slot - I have a recipe for Cranberry Bars that are to die for! I actually won a dessert contest at work for them... :)

I would like to make chocolate peanut butter balls.. These are simple and just sooo yummy and a great addtional to any "candy" basket

Sounds fun, this is my first day on this site so without sounding too dumb, I just make up a 6x6 page and make up to 20 copies of it and then we'll all get recipe pages in return? Sounds wonderful! If that's all there is to it I'd like to do a drink page of various holiday drinks! What a fun idea, thanks!!

I have 3 friends who would like to join the swap but are not board members. They want do a recipe book for family or friends who like Disney. Does anyone who signed up mind if I add them??

Also, I think I might need to low the count to 16 to get more people. I was thinking of combining appitizers and side dishes. Any objections???
Sherry aka Mary Poppins

Nope I don't mind at all and if need be I can add another recipie to fill another spot :) just let me know

This would make a great christmas gift for my friend that loves recipes. I will do appetizers-crab dip please. I have a ?. we need to make original pages for each person and not make copies......is this correct?

I would love to participate, but I am pretty new to the swap thing. Is there anyway you could send me a picture of what a page might look like, so I know what to do. I've never done a 6x6 page, I've only done CM albums, they are 7X7 and I've never done a recipe page. I could do whatever category you need the most, just let me know, I'll find something to fit. Thanks.

I would LOVE to sign up!!!
I have an AMAZING recipe for Pumpkin Bread Pudding!!!

I have never done one before! I am excited!!

MaryPoppinsLives said:
I have 3 friends who would like to join the swap but are not board members. They want do a recipe book for family or friends who like Disney. Does anyone who signed up mind if I add them??

Also, I think I might need to low the count to 16 to get more people. I was thinking of combining appitizers and side dishes. Any objections???
Sherry aka Mary Poppins

I don't have an objection to your 3 friends to join, the more the merrier!

I have been watching this thread for a while and and finally decided to join, (I wasn't sure about the 6x6 size). I'll take main dishes - Stuffed Chicken Rolls if that is OK.

I already sent a PM saying that I would like to join and do the recipe for Grapefruit Cake from one of the WDW resorts.

Ok, I looked at some on the twopeasinapod site, I think I can do this. The only other swap I've tried is a card swap and I never got my cards, they must have been lost in the mail. So might as well give it another try. Put me down for a side dish, Broccoli Casserole.

Sorry I have been MIA -- We had a bit of a family thing nothing major just kept me busy for the last week.

I updated the sign ups and 10 people signed up.

That's great!!!

For those of you who had a question about the 6x6 size, I did that so you can make 4 pages out of one sheet of 12x12 instead of only 1 if it was 8x8. You can use the 6x6 pages in larger album sizes by attaching them to paper the same size as your album. I was planning on giving mine as a gift and thought I would make a cover and bind it with ribbon.

Thanks for signing up

Sherry

HI just wondering how long will this swap be open? Just wondering on the final head count etc :) thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter