6x6 Christmas Recipe Page Swap CLOSED

It just means that we're posting something to "bump" the thread back to the top rather than let the thread "die a slow & painful death" or just fade into oblivion. ;)

Hi ladies,
MaryPoppinsLives is in one of my swaps as well and has not been heard from. I read on another Yahoo group that she may be having major issues at home -- I have contacted the moderator there to see if I can get her phone# or get a message passed along for her to contact me... I will let you know if I hear anything.

Hmmmm...I was *sure* that Santa would bring me my Christmas Recipe pages but when I got back from my Disney Magic Christmas cruise and checked my presents that Santa and my mailman had delivered while I was gone, they weren't there :-( Poor me! I wasn't able to check the mail often while I was on the cruise and at the parks but did anybody hear anything yet???

I never heard anything:( I'm sooo sorry for you guys. That sucks to have your stuff held and not know what's going on.

So I guess this swap is a lost cause?? :confused3
Sorry guys that this didn't turn out like we had hoped.
Annoying though that we put our time into this....
Happy 2006!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter