6x6 Christmas Recipe Page Swap CLOSED

I was planning on using it as a gift as well. When I sign up for swaps, I use the deadling...or what I thought was the deadline as a gauge for how I will use the finished items. I assumed that a swap with a 11/15 deadline would be here for Christmas. Most frustrating/annoying is the lack of communication.
Sorry to be grumpy but I take my commitment of time and energy very seriously and it's annoying to have this happen.

I have to agree with you Havencruiser. I haven't done many swaps but this one is taking a long time. I understand things happen but...Hope we get it soon.
::MinnieMo

Has anyone emailed her? I've sent a PM, but she hasn't been on since Nov 30th. I hope nothing is seriously wrong. I wonder if she actually went to WDW at the beginning of the month?? She's a nanny isn't she? I can't imagine that she'd be able to be away this long or that the family could change their plans to stay this long if she went with them. :confused3

I hope nothing is seriously wrong as well. It's just that over a month ago Havencruiser offered to take over but then our host came back and now we're still without our pages....It's almost a turn off to exchanges since I haven't been involved in many.... :confused3
On a fun note: Hope you all are getting into the holiday season!!! We went to Disney this past weekend and it was chilly and so nicely decorated that the holiday spirit is finally in me!! Take care!

All swaps aren't like this one. As a matter of fact, I haven't ever been involved in any as frustrating as this one. Don't let this one be the gauge for whether or not you do any more swaps. Most work out pretty well when there is communication and a sense of responsibility and commitment by everybody involved.

:confused3 I'm not stressing over it, and I'm going to give MaryPoppinsLives the benefit of the doubt. This is a crazy time of year, and sometimes life gets in the way. I know everyone spent time on this, but keep it in perspective - it's just a swap. I just hope she's OK.

I'm not stressing over it, and I'm going to give MaryPoppinsLives the benefit of the doubt. This is a crazy time of year, and sometimes life gets in the way. I know everyone spent time on this, but keep it in perspective - it's just a swap. I just hope she's OK.

I agree. I hope her mother hasn't been sick again. I remember something about her living far away and needing a lot of care.

This is the second swap I've been in on this board in the past few months that has had problems. I won't be joining another one. I also hope very much that something hasn't happen. Just wished she would let us know and if it has I'm sure we all would be OK with waiting, but it's the "not communicating" that has me so upset!!!
This was a christmas gift and it was the only reason I join was to give it to a frined. Now it's only 10 days til christmas. Guess I better get my backside off to the mall now to fine another gift...........NOT HAPPY!!

9.gif

man its sooo cold around hre lately.....

quess I better get of the computer and go do the cheer stuff as that is obviously NOT getting forwarded either....

has anyone sent her a note via snail mail??

I don't think I have her snail mail anymore - I hope she is ok :confused3

I must have bad luck with swaps. This is only my second one. The first one, a card swap, I never got my cards. I suppose whoever did get them liked them because they were never returned to the hostess either. Now this one is not working out so well either. Oh well! I still have 3 scrapbooks to finish and 14 Tshirts to make. Merry Christmas everyone!

Well... I'd rather see a "your recipe pages are in the mail" post... but at least this is better than a bunch of "bumps", lol!

Hope I get my Priority Mail money back ;) I know it's just a swap, but I too was waiting on this and put time/effort into it, just like the rest of you did. Of course I hope everything is ok, and I know this time of year can get crazy, but then she should have let Havencruiser finish it off like she was about to, then this would have been done a month ago....
Anyway, hope you all are getting your shopping done. Just a few more days!!
Happy Holidays!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter