6x6 Christmas Recipe Page Swap CLOSED

Mine are going out today, I was waiting for a response to make sure I packaged them correctly, but I haven't heard anything so I'm just going to send them. Sorry, it's late
Chrissy

pattyT said:
I would have thought you would have recieved mine of Friday or Saturday at the latest :(

I hope they show up today
I mailed them last Tuesday!

Are you sure they went to the right address Patty :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

mine are in the mail priority so you should get it in 2-3 days!

thanks for sending me the address Jenny2 and MaryPoppins!

can't wait!

cwnhokie, I am so sorry I didn't see your previous post and when I read that you didn't get an answer to your question, I went back and looked and saw your post from 11-22. I didn't mean to not answer... I am sure however you sent them will be okay.

I rec'd piglet's pals swap today. PattyT, yours still has not come. Ay idea where you sent them to??? :rotfl2: :rotfl2: I don't think you will live that one down. I forwarded your other swap to WDWMOM.

Piratesmate has asked to angel for KatDisney since she seems to have fallen off the face of the earth, I have been contacted by other hostess that she has failed to complete several swaps. Piratesmate said she could get them to me in couple of days. so hopefully I can get everything out by Saturday.

I am around the rest of the week and will check in daily to update on the status of rec'd swaps.

Have a magical day and a wonderful week.

Sherry

Hey ladies - quick question! I see that you only have one page in the beverages category & are rather heavy on the desserts. I do have a chocolate peanut butter ball recipe & can simply do what you've been expecting. No problem.

On the other hand, I could do a page on the Frunch recipe from Boma so that the end product will be a little bit more balanced. Doesn't much matter to me - what do you think? I'll be starting after supper.

d

I'm just clarifying - I've read through the thread, but want to make sure. Am I doing a one page or a two page LO for each person???

Sorry to be a pain here. :(

:rolleyes: since the first package got to her no problem I am pretty sure the address was right
of course this time I didn't spend the dang 40 cents for confirmation :rolleyes: like it did with the last one!

piratesmate... the page should be 6x6 and one page.

PattyT I will post after the mail comes today and let you know if I rec'd your stuff.

Sherry

Yesterday I didn't receive anyone swaps and today I rec'd VistaLeighsmommys.

PattyT-- I still haven't rec'd yours. I saw that she post another thread that she is taking a break from the site so I will try to e-mail her directly and see what she wants to do.

Piratesmate - can you post once you go postal, thanks

Sherry

Sorry Sherry - It was my intention to take them over before the post office closed this afternoon, but I'm not going to make it. :( Everything was all set, but I was having trouble with my blood sugar & I can't drive when it gets this low. They'll get there in the morning for sure & you should still have them by Friday...at least that's how long dizney-cruiser's CJ takes to get here each month. Sorry I couldn't get them out today.

Hi, I thought my DH put them in mail for me, but I found them sitting on the front seat of the truck today, so mine will be a little late and go out tomorrow morning. I'll send them 2 day. Sorry!
Chrissy

I just got back from running my errands and boy is it cold out there today! :cold: :cold: It was in the upper 60s yesterday.

Anyway, I dropped the envelope at the post office this morning & he told me it might not make it until Monday!! :earseek: I didn't realize that they were getting busy already! Here's hoping he's wrong and you get it tomorrow...although I didn't get dizney-cruiser's CJ that she mailed yesterday. I think this is the first time that I didn't get it in a single day. :confused3 Sorry for the delay.

ETA: The mail must be getting hreally slow already. I didn't get the CJ again today, so there's little hope that my recipe pages made it to MaryPoppinsLives today or will make it even tomorrow. :( I'm really sorry for the delay.

VistaLeigh'smommy said:
Is everybody in?? :cheer2:

According to her signature, MaryPoppinsLives is at WDW until today. Hopefully everything has arrived by the time she returns & checks her mail. I have to say - I'm getting really excited to see everything! :goodvibes

I hope we get this soon since I plan on it being a Christmas gift to a friend.....:) Keeping fingers crossed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter