7DMT Rope Drop

The Foolish Mortal

DIS Veteran
I have never rope dropped this ride. But during a family trip in May, the family has decided they want to rope drop this ride. My partner and I usually rope drop in Adventureland or Tomorrowland, so we are familiar with the process generally and know the best place to start to reach the rides we want in those areas. But where is the best place to line up to RD the seven dwarves? If it matters, we are staying o site and will be there for the early half hour. I just want to make sure we are starting from the best possible spot to get on the ride quickly. Thanks

There's really only one way to go to get to 7dmt for ETPE. Only Tomorrowland and Fantasyland are open for ETPE, so it'll be a sea of people going to both bridges off the hub. Just follow the CMs and crowd heading to the mines.

Screenshot_20220323-083923.png

Thanks. I have seen people gathered at that bridge when I stodd at the main TL entrance for earl opening. Good to know that is the right option. Thanks

I have never rope dropped this ride. But during a family trip in May, the family has decided they want to rope drop this ride. My partner and I usually rope drop in Adventureland or Tomorrowland, so we are familiar with the process generally and know the best place to start to reach the rides we want in those areas. But where is the best place to line up to RD the seven dwarves? If it matters, we are staying o site and will be there for the early half hour. I just want to make sure we are starting from the best possible spot to get on the ride quickly. Thanks
I'd be at your bus stop at the resort 90 mins PRIOR to early entry start. Doing this allowed us to be near the front of the pack at the hold spot for Early Entry. Believe me, you'll be amazed at how many hundreds of people are behind you if you're near the front.

I'd be at your bus stop at the resort 90 mins PRIOR to early entry start. Doing this allowed us to be near the front of the pack at the hold spot for Early Entry. Believe me, you'll be amazed at how many hundreds of people are behind you if you're near the front.
Thanks. Fortunately, we are very experienced at leaving early enough to be near the front for the RD. I am often astounded by the number of people that end up in line behind us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter