83 SSR Points in Holding Remaining Available For Rent $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbcarpcont

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
83 SSR points in holding can be used at all resorts

These points can be used for reservation up to 60 days out.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category and number of adults/children so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

I will provide a contract for us to sign. 25% deposit due within 48 hours of your receipt of the electronic resort confirmation number. Balance due within 30 days.

If the reservation starts less than 35 days from ‘now’, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding account policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Last edited:
Looking for Sept 9-13 2024
2 Adults 2 children (16)
The Villas at Disney's Grand Californian Hotel Deluxe Studio
or
The villas at Disneyland Hotel Deluxe Studio ( Standard View )

Hi! I'm looking for any studio for 2 adults on 4/14-4/16 or 4/14-4/19. Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi, I'm looking for Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa in a 1 Bedroom Villa - Preferred. 8/30/24 - 9/07/24.
Thank you!

Looking for Accessible 1 bedroom at VGC, check in 8/16, check out 8/19.

Hi! Looking for any room that sleeps 5 at any resort, we are not picky, would just like to stay under $2,000 if possible. Our dates are flexible, can do 06/10-16, 06/17-23 or 07/15-21. Thank you!

Hi! Looking for any room that sleeps 5 at any resort, we are not picky, would just like to stay under $2,000 if possible. Our dates are flexible, can do 06/10-16, 06/17-23 or 07/15-21. Thank you!
Hi! Let me check

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter