83 SSR Points in Holding Remaining Available For Rent $15/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning. Looking to check availability for Studio (Standard View) at Boardwalk Villas or Deluxe Studio at OKW for May 11-17; 2 adults 2 children (6 & 9)
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
350 SSR points in holding can be used at all resorts

These points can be used for reservation up to 60 days out.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category and number of adults/children so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

I will provide a contract for us to sign. 25% deposit due within 48 hours of your receipt of the electronic resort confirmation number. Balance due within 30 days.

If the reservation starts less than 35 days from ‘now’, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding account policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960

350 SSR points in holding can be used at all resorts

These points can be used for reservation up to 60 days out.

Please let me know your requested travel dates, resort preference, and room category and number of adults/children so that I can check availability for you. Use the link below to view point charts for each resort.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-vacation-club/dvc-point-charts.htm

I will provide a contract for us to sign. 25% deposit due within 48 hours of your receipt of the electronic resort confirmation number. Balance due within 30 days.

If the reservation starts less than 35 days from ‘now’, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding account policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

Please do not post any sensitive info in this thread. Instead use the Disboards PM system (details in the link below) to message any contact/sensitive info.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/
Hi!
I am looking for…..
April 11-14, AKL SV 1 bedroom 4 adults and 1 kid. Or…. 2 Studios 1 SV and 1 Value?

Also June 24-28 Beach Club Studio. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thanks for checking!

Last edited:

Hi!
I am looking for…..
April 11-14, AKL SV 1 bedroom 4 adults and 1 kid. Or…. 2 Studios 1 SV and 1 Value?

Also June 24-28 Beach Club Studio. 2 adults and 2 kids.

Thanks for checking!
Hi. There is no availability on the 13-14. At that resort. There are other resort options though.

Hi. There is no availability on the 13-14. At that resort. There are other resort options though.
Does Boardwalk have any availability 4/11-14? We could do 2 standard studios.

Also, if you can book further out….October 15-19 we are looking at Beach Club, Boardwalk or ALK also.

Would you be able to do SSR June 21-24 Standard Studio? Last I checked it was still available. I understand it is outside of your 60 days, so if you can't, that is ok.

Good evening. Follow up inquiry to see if there is any type of Studio or 1BR availability for May 11-17; 2 adults 2 children (6 & 9). Don't mind splitting days 3 and 3 if necessary. Thanks.

Hello! I see that there is a Standard Studio at Old Key West available for my dates (checking in Sun, April 28 & checking out Wed, May 1.) Do you have 45 points left for this reservation? I'll PM you too!

Thanks!

Hello! I see that there is a Standard Studio at Old Key West available for my dates (checking in Sun, April 28 & checking out Wed, May 1.) Do you have 45 points left for this reservation? I'll PM you too!

Thanks!
PM Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter