85 BWV points for rent @$18 ppt- must use by 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorene I am very late to the game but is there anything available April 3-9 BC, BW, OKW or anywhere else 2 people 1 adult 1 teen ? Thanks

Lorene I am very late to the game but is there anything available April 3-9 BC, BW, OKW or anywhere else 2 people 1 adult 1 teen ? Thanks
There is nothing available for the dates requested. There must be a lot of school spring breaks that week

Hello I was wondering if there is availability at Boardwalk Villas for a standard view studio from 7/3/22-7/4/22? 2 adults.

Hello I was wondering if there is availability at Boardwalk Villas for a standard view studio from 7/3/22-7/4/22? 2 adults.
There is only waitlist for that night . I can place that night on waitlist, it can sometimes become available after a few weeks. Disney will contact me once it is available. PM (private message) me if you would like me to proceed with the waitlist. thx

Hi there looking for a two bedroom at Baylake Tower standard view it looks like it is currently available May 26 and 27th. Looking to add on to current reservation. Let me know if you can help. 90 points

Is there any availability for a Studio at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club or Poly or GF or Boulder Ridge for 5/20 and5/21 and possibly 5/22?
Thank-You,
Pam

Is there any availability for a Studio at either the Boardwalk or Beach Club or Poly or GF or Boulder Ridge for 5/20 and5/21 and possibly 5/22?
Thank-You,
Pam
There is nothing available in the month of May for any of the resorts listed. They can be placed on waitlist in the hopes that the dates open up in a few weeks. If you are interested in placing on a waitlist, let me know which resort you would prefer and I can get back to you with the points information and what I will need. Thanks

Anything available for March 24-26? Flexible to any resort or room type that sleeps 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter