$89 per day tickets

Well that sucks because I already bought a 3 day ticket for April/May (doing MK AH only)

Paid 477.81. This deal would be 324.83. Do I have any options? Can I buy a cheaper ticket and save the other for future somehow?

Last edited:
Normally, this would be perfect for DH since he usually only wants to do 3 park days at most and doesn't want to go to MK but I convinced him to buy a 3-day park hopper last month for our May trip. I'm off the hook though because when I told him about this pass he asked me if it was a good deal. I'm so relieved he didn't realize how much cheaper it would have been. 😥😆

Well that sucks because I already bought a 3 day ticket for April/May (doing MK AH only)

Paid 477.81. This deal would be 324.83. Do I have any options? Can I buy a cheaper ticket and save the other for future somehow?
Call and you will be credited the difference towards a future ticket.

We had not yet bought our tickets for next month so the $267 deal works great for us.

Just a note on pricing... the price is date-dependent just like regular tickets. $89/day is the lowest but goes up to as much as $110/day. Still a good deal over regular tickets, but I just wanted to throw that out there so nobody plans on the $267 only to find their ticket costs more.

On February 27, 2024 I purchased two 4-day one park per day tickets for my mom and 8-year-old niece for our trip in April. I just called and the CM kindly told me she would make a one time exception and is crediting my card $324! I'm so excited and have learned my lesson...I will not be buying tickets this far in advance again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter