$89 per day tickets

Just a note on pricing... the price is date-dependent just like regular tickets. $89/day is the lowest but goes up to as much as $110/day. Still a good deal over regular tickets, but I just wanted to throw that out there so nobody plans on the $267 only to find their ticket costs more.
Yep, mine from April 28-May 2 was 305 + tax. Still 32% less than the 3 day ticket I already had.

Well that sucks because I already bought a 3 day ticket for April/May (doing MK AH only)

Paid 477.81. This deal would be 324.83. Do I have any options? Can I buy a cheaper ticket and save the other for future somehow?

I think you might be able to get credit with disney (cancel the ticket) then rebuy the cheaper deal. You'll have credit but its still a better option. I don't know if the credit expires....

Disney offering these kinds of discounts on tickets is rare. I wonder what prompted these sales
It's not rare at all. I remember buying a one-day promotional ticket for under $100 in Summer 2019 for my aunt and uncle when they stopped by the resort for a visit. IMO that was a better promotion since you only had to pay for one day, instead of three, and you could enter any park.

For the benefit of others reading this thread, I'm sure posters know this.... The ticket deal is for one park a day NO HOPPING, and you can only do each park once. The 3 day deal means you get to go to EPCOT, DHS and AK once each.
Good to emphasize. It is perfect for me because I have an AH ticket for MK and that is going to be my only day there.

I was ready to purchase except we wish it was not restricted to only one park (we can no longer walk AK). It would have been tempting if you could have gone to the same park twice.

For the benefit of others reading this thread, I'm sure posters know this.... The ticket deal is for one park a day NO HOPPING, and you can only do each park once. The 3 day deal means you get to go to EPCOT, DHS and AK once each.
Worth repeating. I came [THISCLOSE] to cancelling my 3 day ticket, until I realized that the special 3 day ticket does NOT include MK.

My kids are pretty excited. I booked them BWV rooms for 4 nights in mid May, but they were planning on only a day or two at the parks.

For $89 per park, they now have bought their tickets for the trip!

Disney offering these kinds of discounts on tickets is rare. I wonder what prompted these sales

They offered a summer ticket deal last year. We're traveling in the summer this year, so I've been intentionally waiting to buy tickets, hoping they'd offer it again. I thought we'd have to wait until May for it to be released, though. I was so happy to open my email from Disney and see the ticket offer!

Oddly enough, for my dates, it was $301 for the 3 day ticket deal (no MK), or $449 for the 4 day ticket deal. The day we want to go to MK is $144 for a single day ticket. So, it's actually cheaper for us to do the 3 day ticket deal and add a separate MK day, as it comes to $445. So, the 3 day deal is definitely a better deal!

You can't leave and come back??

Just booked the 3 day deal. The first day was $89, the other two days were $104.
Still a much better deal than the regular 3 day ticket for our dates.
For saving over $400 for two tickets, we decided the restrictions were fine with us.

Our plan is about a half day at each of the 3 parks; early morning at AK and HS, second half of the day at Epcot, then back take time to enjoy AKL.

Just booked the 3 day deal. The first day was $89, the other two days were $104.
Still a much better deal than the regular 3 day ticket for our dates.
For saving over $400 for two tickets, we decided the restrictions were fine with us.

Our plan is about a half day at each of the 3 parks; early morning at AK and HS, second half of the day at Epcot, then back take time to enjoy AKL.
I'm not sure what you mean. If the first day is $89, then all 3 days are $89. For example:

1711285486492.png

I really wanted to book the $89 ticket for our summer trip. Wish we could have chosen to go to a park multiple times. Wanted to go to HS but RNRC is still under refurbishment and that is a must do for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter