899+ Points for Rent - $16pp BRV, $18 VGC Grand Californian (can use these ANYWHERE right now!!!), $18 AUL Aulani, $19 VGF Grand Floridian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi- we are looking to stay in any of the resorts from 11/6 - 11/10. 4 adults and 4 children. Any availability for those dates?
There are no 2 or 3-bedrooms available for all 4 nights. There are two nights available at Old Key West in a 2-bedroom (11/8-11/10).

Looking for 12 nights, 6/18/2022-6/30/2022….willing to start 1-2 days early or late. Anything that’ll accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (7,9), preferably with 2 actual beds. Thanks

Updated available point totals. a LOT of points still available. Very professional rental using formal contract with e-signature. Thanks! Have a great day!
Looking for Grand Floridian Villas week of 4/10-4/17. Not sure if I can DM yet. Will try to continue to post 10 messages.

Looking for Grand Floridian Villas week of 4/10-4/17. Not sure if I can DM yet. Will try to continue to post 10 messages.
Grand Floridian only has two room types left for the dates you are inquiring about. See below.
Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 6.17.44 AM.png

If you wish to discuss further or look at other dates or resorts, I'm happy to help you. We can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!

Hi there, don’t know if this will be more difficult. I’m local and looking for a staycation early next year. Jan/Feb for 3 weeknights at AKL studio with Savannah view and accessible/roll in shower for 2 people.
I know that makes it even harder to get.

If I need to pick dates I can but beyond flexible. Thanks!

Hi there, don’t know if this will be more difficult. I’m local and looking for a staycation early next year. Jan/Feb for 3 weeknights at AKL studio with Savannah view and accessible/roll in shower for 2 people.
I know that makes it even harder to get.

If I need to pick dates I can but beyond flexible. Thanks!
Sent you a DM

looking for key west studio one night 12/18. Been disboards member since 2006 but don’t post so don’t have 10 posts. If available I’ll post enough or give you my email

I have the following points available to rent.

BRV, $16pp - December 2021 UY (Boulder Ridge Villas)
Rent up to 23 points (+ can borrow 25 from 2022 UY) for reservations betwen December 1, 2021 - Jan 31, 2022 (will be selling this contract).

VGC, $18pp - August 2021 UY (Villas at Grand Californian)
Rent up to 717 616 points for reservations beginning August 1, 2021 through July 31, 2022. 250 banked points from 2020, 427 points from 2021

AUL, $18pp - June 2022 UY (Aulani)
Rent up to 258 42 points (+ can borrow 150 from 2023 UY) for reservations beginning June 1, 2022 or later. 258 points from 2022. (Can use 108 of these points now, if you wish!)

VGF, $19pp - June 2022 UY (Villas at Grand Floridian)
Rent up to 665 312 points (+ can borrow 370 from 2023 UY) for reservations beginning June 1, 2022 or later. 25 banked points from 2021, 373 points from 2022.

For VGC, VGF, AUL, best availability is between 7 months and 11 months from the date you are reading this (late-April 2022 to early-Sept 2022). For VGC, there are minimal rooms available within 7 months of the current date.

If you're interested in renting and I can help you, please DM me (preferred and quickest) or post below. I will respond as quickly as possible to your questions. Please state the resort, check-in and check-out date you are looking for, room size, preferred view (if applicable) and number of people.

I provide a contract for rentals and use e-signatures. Payment via Zelle, Venmo or cashier's check preferred. Payment via Paypal requires sending "friends & family" mode

If I confirm availability and you do wish to proceed, I will need the following sent via private DIRECT MESSAGE (note email, phone numbers, address can ONLY be sent via DM) so I can book the reservation and email you reservation confirmation details and a contract:
1. Email address
2. Phone Number
3. Name of all adults
4. Address of all adults.
5. Name and age of all children up to 17 y/o (specify age, including infants)

Thanks in advance!
Polynesian 5/14/22-5/19/22
Standard View
2 adults 1 child

Hi ! I can help you with this.

If you wish to discuss and book, I'm happy to help you. We can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Posters with fewer than 10 posts should be directed to this thread -HOW TO USE the DISboards PRIVATE CONVERSATION SYSTEM (PM)

Thank you!!!
Great! Just got my count up to 10 - I believe I need to wait another day for my messaging to become active but will reach out once available. Thanks!

Hi, I need November 30 and a standard studio at the poly. I was just told a person was dropping it so I didn’t know if you could jump on right now and grab it for me. adding onto an reservation. Ready to pay now

Looking for villa at gf week of 4/10-4/17. 2 adults and 2 children. I don’t have 10 post yets I believe.

Looking for villa at gf week of 4/10-4/17. 2 adults and 2 children. I don’t have 10 post yets I believe.
Happy to help you! Not sure what room type you are looking for. Studios are sold out at VGF that week. 1-bedroom is available and is 468 points.

If you wish to discuss and book we can discuss over DM, but you'll need to get your count above 10:

Thank you!!!

Looking for OKW 2 bedroom over Christmas. Anywhere from 12/17 to Jan 2. At least 7 nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter