• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Day Fiancé!

TLC playing us hard with the Cesar storyline. What kind of airline doesn’t have an 800 number? He called an 845 area code which is in New York!
Also Cesar would never do all that and not have enough money for the ticket.
This storyline is just too much.

I have to try and watch today, we leave for London tomorrow afternoon, I will miss these crazies..........

I have to get my grandson to take a long early nap today!

I have to try and watch today, we leave for London tomorrow afternoon, I will miss these crazies..........

I have to get my grandson to take a long early nap today!
Safe travels tomorrow!

Yeah Caesar’s story is weird. It said his card was declined for the flight but he could order all stuff in the room.

That must have been pretty wild for Tom to hurt his ankle like that. Darcy is really pushing for that ring.

Angela is always done, this will be no different . They need each other, who else will put up with her and how else will he get to the U.S with a sugar mama.

I too thought that Avery’s mom was going to say very little marry her daughter. Good for her saying $10,000.

Tim , how many fiancé did he have. I was wondering if they did that scene a few times since his hair was so slicked back from the first scene. Had me thinking of Zied terrible hair. This guy had a lot of baggage, but not sure why he even told her.

Why doesn’t Rebecca know her tattoos are a problem with these men. She doesn’t want to be covered up so why not look in a country they don’t care. Plus she really needs to tell the poor guy she is still married.

Last edited:
TLC playing us hard with the Cesar storyline. What kind of airline doesn’t have an 800 number? He called an 845 area code which is in New York!
Also Cesar would never do all that and not have enough money for the ticket.
This storyline is just too much.
I'm not buying the card was declined bit either, don't they take your payment before the ticket is even issued so why wait until the day of the flight to cancel it?
I have read a couple articles about him scamming TLC (not that TLC is innocent in all of this). There are a lot of different theories out there, one where him and Maria are both in on it. Another one said Maria didn't want to be on the show and broke up with him before the taping started. He is also apparently an actor so he could be just trying to boost his resume.
https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-before-the-90-days-caesar-mack-maria-scamming-tlc-viewers/
His story is so painful to watch and getting worse, I hope for his sake it's not true.

I'm not buying the card was declined bit either, don't they take your payment before the ticket is even issued so why wait until the day of the flight to cancel it?
I have read a couple articles about him scamming TLC (not that TLC is innocent in all of this). There are a lot of different theories out there, one where him and Maria are both in on it. Another one said Maria didn't want to be on the show and broke up with him before the taping started. He is also apparently an actor so he could be just trying to boost his resume.
https://soapdirt.com/90-day-fiance-before-the-90-days-caesar-mack-maria-scamming-tlc-viewers/
His story is so painful to watch and getting worse, I hope for his sake it's not true.

Makes a lot of sense, that he is an actor looking for a gig!
I guess he's not as bizarre as we all thought.
TLC got played..... :rotfl2:

I saw the first hour of the show OnDemand, just watched the second hour.
Darcy should buy a larger bustier, cause the "girls" were falling out. Those pants, she's about 20 years past her primes for them!
Those two friends of Tom's were strange to say the least, I have thoughts about them, I will keep to myself.

Angela omg! She is a sweet thing until she got the "evening" she was longing for. The next morning she starts fighting with him like a lunatic. Michael, run now or this will be your life. She is a drama queen and likes to be in the midst of it 24/7.
I've said it before, she's gross.

I saw the first hour of the show OnDemand, just watched the second hour.
Darcy should buy a larger bustier, cause the "girls" were falling out. Those pants, she's about 20 years past her primes for them!
She needs everything in a size or 2 larger. She looks ridiculous.

Those two friends of Tom's were strange to say the least, I have thoughts about them, I will keep to myself.
oh, please don't!
The tall blonde (non-ex) seemed the most normal. I read a post where someone said TLC dug up Amy Winehouse for the show and could not stop laughing. His ex is just as much of a wreck as Darcey, so in that we can see he has a type. But it's funny that tries to act like he's too good for all that. Darcey just doesn't let up with constant wedding innuendo. It must be so tiresome to be around her. Next week with her and her sister is going to be so cringeworthy, can already tell.

Angela omg! She is a sweet thing until she got the "evening" she was longing for. The next morning she starts fighting with him like a lunatic. Michael, run now or this will be your life. She is a drama queen and likes to be in the midst of it 24/7.
I've said it before, she's gross.

Michael deserves that green card. He has worked harder than anyone to get it. :rotfl:

And just how many shots do we need of Caesar's multitudes of chocolate panties spread out over the bed?
Did you see the Pillow Talk previews, comes back next week? Annie said she wants David to get her some...lol Kolani’s husband said gross...

I think Cesar and Angela should get together. He wouldn't chest on her and they seem to like to go to the freak shop and get stuff lol
Add Laura? To the mix we even saw her shop...lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter