• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

90 Day Fiancé!

Of course to keep her career on TLC, Darcy has yet another foreign boyfriend, I can't take her.
From People.com:

Georgi is a masseuse from Bulgaria," Darcey explains. "I met Georgi on social media a few months ago and I actually met him in person in Miami during the Super Bowl."

Researching further about them, I see Darcy will be doing a lot if crying again.

My mother use to say, she was going to hire me and my sisters out to funeral homes when we would cry a lot.
Darcy could make a killing. :scared:

Kalani showed a lot of composure when those two harpies were going at her. If I were her I'd never let my kids see them ever again because they obviously don't care about them.
The second granny said she didn’t care about those kids, she just wanted her money should be the last time she laid eyes on those children. I still think Asuelu has intellectual impairment of some kind. Pray those children get their brains from Kalani’s side of the family.

The second granny said she didn’t care about those kids, she just wanted her money should be the last time she laid eyes on those children. I still think Asuelu has intellectual impairment of some kind. Pray those children get their brains from Kalani’s side of the family.
I actually thought Asuelu made a lot of sense and understood how terrible this family was behaving

Yet another episode of Angela and Michael fighting, Angela being "done" for the 900th time, so boring.

EricE giving Larissa $25000 for boobs and a nose is something he is going to regret, she will not pay him back with or without interest.

I would love someone to explain to me why ColtE is a chick magnet? :crazy2:
He is a a lair too, he should tell Jess about Vanessa and save the airline flight money, if he doesn't there will be another domestic at his house with the police involved.

I saw somewhere that Larissa just had a tummy tuck. So was that after the other 2 surgeries? I don't understand people who want unneeded surgery after surgery. I am heading in to surgery tomorrow and just dreading it. I hate anesthesia and recovery time. Yuck!! To do it willingly? Not for me!!

I saw somewhere that Larissa just had a tummy tuck. So was that after the other 2 surgeries? I don't understand people who want unneeded surgery after surgery. I am heading in to surgery tomorrow and just dreading it. I hate anesthesia and recovery time. Yuck!! To do it willingly? Not for me!!

Best of Luck, hope all goes smooth and easy. :hug:

Yet another episode of Angela and Michael fighting, Angela being "done" for the 900th time, so boring.

EricE giving Larissa $25000 for boobs and a nose is something he is going to regret, she will not pay him back with or without interest.

I would love someone to explain to me why ColtE is a chick magnet? :crazy2:
He is a a lair too, he should tell Jess about Vanessa and save the airline flight money, if he doesn't there will be another domestic at his house with the police involved.

I am almost certain that if Jess threw that shoe at him in the United States that he would have called the cops on her.

Wishing you well. Speedy recovery.

And why does she need more? I thought she had a $10,000 face?! If you are that insecure, you will never have enough plastic surgery to make you happy.

why in the world would larissa or any of these other reality idiots be paying full price for plastic surgery when all they have to do is look to the online tabloid and social media sites to find the names of board certified plastic surgeons who jump at the chance to give free procedures to reality show folks in order to advertise themselves. i've lost count of how many breast jobs, butt lifts, lipos and the like dr. miami has done free for the teen moms and many other far less popular realty show participants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter