90 Day Fiancé!

I would absolutely Pay Per View Angela kicking Tammy's a**!

It's a bit disappointing that they said the tell all is a THREE part show. I hope they doesn't mean they will drag it out for three weeks.

I don't even know why I DRV this show, as I dislike most of the people on it. :P Angela is my most liked, followed by Kalani. I'd like to throat punch most of the others. (I may be forgetting someone.)

Watched 90 day Strike Back last night. David is too much with all of his excuses about Lana and moving slow.
They have a 7 years "relationship" and they're still going to take it slow.
I mean him watching it back, he has to realize she is not into him, he cannot be this foolish.
Her actions speak loud and clear.
I love how annoyed he gets with the tweets and Pillow Talk couples.

New to this thread but 90 Day Fiance is a my guilty pleasure.

Angela I sort of love. Like, I wouldn't want to make her angry at me, but if she was your friend you know that lady would throw down for you. Does she scare me? Yes. Is she probably one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet? Also probably yes.

Regarding 90 Day Fiance The Other Way, I have been dumbstruck by Brittany all season long. Did she do ZERO research on the culture of Jordan before moving there to be with Yazan? I mean, that big "I'm still technically married" thing isn't going to end well for anyone, but it seems especially egregious considering what Yazan has put on the line with his own family to be with her. Yikes. That's so not going to end well.

New to this thread but 90 Day Fiance is a my guilty pleasure.

Angela I sort of love. Like, I wouldn't want to make her angry at me, but if she was your friend you know that lady would throw down for you. Does she scare me? Yes. Is she probably one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet? Also probably yes.

Regarding 90 Day Fiance The Other Way, I have been dumbstruck by Brittany all season long. Did she do ZERO research on the culture of Jordan before moving there to be with Yazan? I mean, that big "I'm still technically married" thing isn't going to end well for anyone, but it seems especially egregious considering what Yazan has put on the line with his own family to be with her. Yikes. That's so not going to end well.

:welcome: Brittany is awful, seriously moving to a Muslim Country and thinking you can do as you please?
I think she just wanted her 15 minutes of fame.
I feel bad for Yazan, he really fell for her. I hope and pray he has moved on.

Looks like Larissa's arrest by I.C.E. was the real deal. From TMZ:

The docs say Larissa's been "placed in removal proceedings" in accordance with the Immigration and Nationality Act, and she has a hearing coming up to determine if she'll have to surrender for removal from the U.S.

Not sure EricE can save her.

Looks like Larissa's arrest by I.C.E. was the real deal. From TMZ:

The docs say Larissa's been "placed in removal proceedings" in accordance with the Immigration and Nationality Act, and she has a hearing coming up to determine if she'll have to surrender for removal from the U.S.

Not sure EricE can save her.
OMG!! She's legit crazy.

Watched 90 day Strike Back last night. David is too much with all of his excuses about Lana and moving slow.
They have a 7 years "relationship" and they're still going to take it slow.
I mean him watching it back, he has to realize she is not into him, he cannot be this foolish.
Her actions speak loud and clear.
I love how annoyed he gets with the tweets and Pillow Talk couples.

He was annoying enough during the show. His arrogance in Strikes Back (because Lana finally does appear) is unbearable. I want to know how much money TLC threw at Lana to get her to show her face. They have ZERO future as it was obvious during the show that she wants nothing to do with him.

He was annoying enough during the show. His arrogance in Strikes Back (because Lana finally does appear) is unbearable. I want to know how much money TLC threw at Lana to get her to show her face. They have ZERO future as it was obvious during the show that she wants nothing to do with him.
You know once she saw the ring was cubic zirconia she was out of there! 😉

You know once she saw the ring was cubic zirconia she was out of there! 😉

Oh how I wish a camera would have been there when she tried to sell it.
Oh what about when David said she didn't want to answer the question about how much money he has given her?
David said he gave her $500 a year or something like that for gifts and she thought $500 was too generous so she was embarrassed to answer.
Sure pal, sure.

According to TMZ, Larissa was let go from her TLC contract because she did her little internet "show" last week. My guess is it was against her contract rules with TLC.
She supposedly had a spin-off coming out. Buh bye... hopefully next stop, Brazil.
Good riddance. We have plenty of Kardashian/Jenner sisters that were “born that way.” We don’t need a fake version made through plastic surgery. JMHO — not trying to denigrate the real family.

Although it occurs to me they aren’t opposed to plastic surgery themselves....

Last edited:
I watched the first part of tell-all...
Angela with the mask on her face, she said she needed dental work.
Guessing she lost a tooth.

Larissa with her ridiculously large boobs and way too small top, those tight braids. Sorry, but I don't think she is the "babe"she thinks she is.
She really shouldn't be so mean to ColtE, she used him and he got her here. But hopefully not for too much longer.
EricE is super creepy whenever the camera comes to him, he gets this wonky look on his face, blech :crazy2:

Felt bad for Kalani, looks like they're about done. Thank God she has her family to help her with her babies.

Elizabeth and her family are dysfunctional, which means one thing: A spin-off.:rolleyes:

I watched the first part of tell-all...
Angela with the mask on her face, she said she needed dental work.
Guessing she lost a tooth.

Larissa with her ridiculously large boobs and way too small top, those tight braids. Sorry, but I don't think she is the "babe"she thinks she is.
She really shouldn't be so mean to ColtE, she used him and he got her here. But hopefully not for too much longer.
EricE is super creepy whenever the camera comes to him, he gets this wonky look on his face, blech :crazy2:

Felt bad for Kalani, looks like they're about done. Thank God she has her family to help her with her babies.

Elizabeth and her family are dysfunctional, which means one thing: A spin-off.:rolleyes:
Elizabeth's family irritates me. They are dysfunctional for sure. They have no respect for different cultures at all. But can I just say -- her dad spent $30,000 on that wedding in Moldova and it was their second wedding??? That's insane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter