92 Points for Rent $11-$12pp must be used by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 220 points for rent or transfer. Use by 1/31/18.

I have rented points for over 8 years, use a contract and have references.

*using less than all 220 points @$13 pp

*use all 220 points @$12pp

I will need the following for all inquiries:

Number of travelers
Ages of children
Resort choice
Room size
Preferred Room View if applicable
Dates of travel
(please note availability of weekdays/weekends at all DVC WDW Florida resorts through Jan. 1 is extremely low/non-existent)

Points can be used at any DVC resort
Hi, do you have any availability for 11-3 to 11-7 at any Disney resort in either a studio or 1 bedroom? Thanks !

Do you have anything for BLT/GF either 1/29/18-2/3/18 (days are flexible looking to do a split stay between one of those and a value) or 2/26/18-3/2/18. Again looking to do a split stay most likely. Thanks!!!

OK, crazy idea... any studio anywhere at WDW 12/24-12/27? Two adults. I know, I know... but I thought I'd give it a shot!

Looking for BWV studio Dec 17, 4 nights.

1st choice: BWV
2nd choice: BCV

Number of travelers: 2 adults
Ages of children: N/A
Resort choice: 1st: BCV 2nd: BWV
Room size: Studio (standard view)
Preferred Room View if applicable:
Dates of travel: 12/17/17, 4 nights

Can you please check and see if any resort has availability in a studio at Magic Kingdom resorts or BW on10/19? One adult, one child (13). THanks, JYL
jkrohn2703@gmail.com

Looking at possible Dec 17th to Dec 22th or 23th 2017 or Jan 1st to 7th 2018 any DVC at DW looking at 2 studios same location or 2 Bedroom for 6 adults. That the points can get either way.

Thanks.

Number of travelers 2 adults
Ages of children n/a
Resort choice BWV, BCV
Room size studio
Dates of travel 1/19-1/22

nothing available for those dates at any resort for a studio. Saratoga has 1 bedrooms full availability.

Number of travelers: 2 adults
Ages of children: 0
Resort choice: saratoga springs
Room size: studio
Dates of travel: Jan 22nd to the 24th.

Thanks!

no studios. 1 bedrooms at SSR, AKL (savannah view) and OKW

Looking at possible Dec 17th to Dec 22th or 23th 2017 or Jan 1st to 7th 2018 any DVC at DW looking at 2 studios same location or 2 Bedroom for 6 adults. That the points can get either way.

Thanks.

nothing for either set of dates or room types at any resort. sorry.

1 bedroom availability for SSR 1 bedroom for January. MLK weekend still available! I have 92 points and will rent for $12/point to first person to book using at least 85 points! no studios available.

Screen Shot 2017-10-09 at 11.55.43 PM.png

OKW Nov-January 2 bedroom near hospitality house availability calendars. no studios.Screen Shot 2017-10-10 at 12.01.36 AM.png

Hi! I need one night at Beach Club Studio on 12/29. I think BC is available, but if not, please let me know if any other studios are available that night. We are a family of four with two kids, aged 12 and 8. We have rented points before and are ready to book today. Flights booked last night : ). Thank you for looking and considering smaller point reservations.

sent you a message as well. looking for 2 nights Friday & Saturday which I know can be hard. 12/01-12/03, 12/08-12/10, or 12/15-12/16. 2 adults, studio preferable. thx

Are there any studios (starting with value 1st) in any resort for a stretch of 8-10 days beginning at 12/11 or 12/14. We could do a split stay as long as the most days are the 2nd half of the split.
Looking for the least expensive way
We've rented several times.
Fingers crossed for AK or really anything at this point

Hi! Looking for a studio December 15-18. AK or Boardwalk preferred but I am willing to hear what else is available! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter