• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

92 Points for Rent $11-$12pp must be used by 1/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 220 points for rent or transfer. Use by 1/31/18.

I have rented points for over 8 years, use a contract and have references.

*using less than all 220 points @$13 pp

*use all 220 points @$12pp

I will need the following for all inquiries:

Number of travelers
Ages of children
Resort choice
Room size
Preferred Room View if applicable
Dates of travel
(please note availability of weekdays/weekends at all DVC WDW Florida resorts through Jan. 1 is extremely low/non-existent)

Points can be used at any DVC resort
I would like a studio anywhere on property 10/10/17 to 10/14/17. Please advise what is available if anything. Thank You

Studios:

Jan. 26 avail at BLT - Theme Park view for one night only partial availability
Jan. 26 & Jan 28 partial (no Jan 27) at Poly- Lake view

Jan. 28- Feb 2 Studios:

SSR preferred
SSR standard

Partial avail studios Jan. 28-Feb 2:
BWV- 1 night only at several studios with varied views
AKL- Kidani Savannah view- 2 consecutive nights
AKL- Kidani standard view OR Jambo- 1 night
OKW- 2 consecutive nights
BLT- Lake view- 3 consecutive nights
BCV- 1 night
Poly- lake view- 1 night

Hi, I am interested in the SSR Standard Studio from Jan 28 to Feb 2nd, 2018. Please PM the details to me on how I can proceed.

Thanks very much.

Hi!! Crazy question is there a studio available for any 2 nights at beach club from 10/1-10/20?
Thanks!!

Studio resort availability is non existent during the months of October and November of on site WDW Florida hotels. Sorry!

Hi!! Crazy question is there a studio available for any 2 nights at beach club from 10/1-10/20?
Thanks!!

well, you have the following options at this exact second that will likely get scooped up right away:

SSR studio Stand. view Oct 2-3
SSR studio preferred view Oct. 3-4

TEXT ME if you want it 440-396-6773 because it will go fast and I'm headed in to a meeting!

Hi. I am looking for availability for 9 nights from January 21st through 30th. We are 2 adults and 2 kids (ages 9 and 16). Is there availability in a studio at AKL and/or availability at the Boardwalk? If neither is available for all 9 nights I am willing to do a split stay- with the first 5 nights at one and the last 4 nights at the other. Thanks!

no studio availability at any resort as of checking right now for the above dates even with a partial split at the two target resorts you listed.

the following might be options to consider that are full availability and you could waitlist your first choice selections which we could split in to the 5/4 nights so you have a better chance of the waitlist "hitting" with a match:

SSR 1 bed both view types stand and preferred
SSR 2 bed both view types stand and preferred
OKW 2 bed

PARTIAL options for your target resorts are attached in screenshots. the availability for the partials is better for the 1 bed than studios at AKL and BWV.Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 4.01.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 3.59.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 3.59.26 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 3.58.37 PM.png

let me know what you decide.

Any availability between 10/12 and 10/21?

6 travelers
4 adults, plus 16 and 16
2 studios or a 2 bedroom
Flying in 10/12 and flying out 10/21, but will split stay however needed. Prefer weekdays.

This is all that is in the system that would be possible but for only 2 consecutive nights. Fall at WDW is very booked up. See screenshots for the exact openings during your date range.Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 4.05.49 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 4.05.04 PM.png

I have 220 points for rent or transfer. Use by 1/31/18.

I have rented points for over 8 years, use a contract and have references.

*using less than all 220 points @$13 pp

*use all 220 points @$12pp

I will need the following for all inquiries:

Number of travelers
Ages of children
Resort choice
Room size
Preferred Room View if applicable
Dates of travel
(please note availability of weekdays/weekends at all DVC WDW Florida resorts through Jan. 1 is extremely low/non-existent)

Points can be used at any DVC resort

Looking for value AKL, or cheapest studio available elsewhere, one night, 9/22/17. I can be reached at ktb662@icloud.com

Thanks,
Katie

Hi, I am interested in the SSR Standard Studio from Jan 28 to Feb 2nd, 2018. Please PM the details to me on how I can proceed.

Thanks very much.

Dom:

for some reason the system won't let me PM you through a conversation. (?)

If you want me to book the DVC rentals about which we conversed, please email me at michelle.kocar@gmail.com to confirm your rental.

In the email, please provide the following information (even if discussed on DIS rental board (I answer many inquiries):

Dates of your check in and check out
preferred resort
room size
preferred view
Names of all adults, first and last
emails of all adults
cell phone # of all adults
names AND ages of all children
any special requests

Once you send the email, please text my cell phone at 440-396-6773 so I'm alerted to the email since I work during the day. Thanks! :)

I'm interested in renting points for a studio at any resort for January 26-29 or January 25-28 for 2 adults, no children. Please let me know if you can help with this reservation.

Hi,

I am looking for SS Treehouse Villa for check in 12/18 (mon) and check out 12/23 (fri). We have 5 adults. Thank you!

I'm interested in renting points for a studio at any resort for January 26-29 or January 25-28 for 2 adults, no children. Please let me know if you can help with this reservation.

neither set of dates shows availability as of 10:21 p on Sept 20. SSR is only resort with partial availability for studio. I've attached the SSR studio screenshots of the availability calendars from partials that are available in case you can adjust your dates to match availability. Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 10.21.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-09-20 at 10.23.54 PM.png

Hi,

I am looking for SS Treehouse Villa for check in 12/18 (mon) and check out 12/23 (fri). We have 5 adults. Thank you!

There are no Treehouse Villas available for those dates. Sorry!

Looking for a 2 bedroom at any resort. Check in 11/30/17 check out 12/4/17. 5 adults 1 child 1 infant. Thank you

Looking for any Disney World property 1 bedroom for a week, any check-in date between 11/25 and 12/10, will have 3 adults and 2 kids (2 years and infant). Thanks for checking!

Is there a studio available for 2 nights in oct? Pref Beach club, poly, GF?
Thanks

It's a long shot, but I'm looking for a studio Thanksgiving week-- Wednesday, 11/22 -- Sunday, 11/26. It will be three adults and one child, age 15.
Resort choices:
1. AKV value studio
2. Boardwalk Standard Studio OR OKW studio
3. Saratoga Springs standard studio

Thanks.

Number of travelers - 2
Ages of children - 16
Resort choice - BWV, SSR, BLT, BCV (no preference in order)
Room size - Studio
Preferred Room View if applicable - standard
Dates of travel Sat, 11/4/17 - Tues, 11/07/17

Connie Fitler
cfitler@gmail.com
Cell 609.519.4250

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter