99 is a special diser!

tc

<font color=blue>Miracles are amazing!<br><font co
I sent her a pm to thank her personally, but I wanted everyone to know how nice she is. I went to the mailbox to see if my YCE arrived, and I had a package. I was so excited. It was rubberbanded to the most recent WDW planning video, which was fun. It has a Mickey drawn on it, so I just knew it was YCE. However, when I opened it, I found a lime green, hawaiin, Mickey antennae topper, with a note that said "99 strikes again!". How fun is that? I was so touched and excited, even Stephen was impressed. He is very skeptical of my Dising and always afraid I put too much faith in the people I meet here. I was so excited I had to run downstairs and show Kimmi.

Thanks again, December99, you are so nice :Pinkbounc !

You are very welcome!!!! I hope you enjoy!!!!!

Uh oh...first we had tag fairies...but now it seems like we have a bigger "problem"...the Fairy Godmother of Antenna Toppers. :D And I bet she doesn't even have to say Bippty Boppty Boo to turn your mail into a wonderous package of antenna topper! :)

That is definitely a very sweet thing for her to do!

Yay for Chris..
Can't wait to meet ya in December, December..:)

I've got that same topper tc!! You certainly are a special person 99!! :D How nice of you to do that.

Sounds like 99 is a VERY busy woman!! I also got a princess antenna topper in the mail yesterday....completely out of the blue!

I will add my thanks to those of tc for the special gift I got yesterday. Isn't she sweet to think of us?

I sent 99 a PM and told her it was like having my own fairy godmother, so it's funny you would call her that, A&H's mom!

Yup, she's a sweetie alright. Way to go Chris!!!

Originally posted by Joanne M
I sent 99 a PM and told her it was like having my own fairy godmother, so it's funny you would call her that, A&H's mom!

Hey, great minds think alike! ;) But it does seem to me that 99 has been acting very fairy godmother-y around here! :D

I think 99 may have little pixies helping her though. She told me in a reply pm that I could also thank Annie&Hallie'sMom, so thanks Annie&Hallie'sMom for whatever you did!!!

Hey...you never know where the "Fairy Toppermother" will strike next!!!!!!!!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by December99
Hey...you never know where the "Fairy Toppermother" will strike next!!!!!!!!

Du, du du du DAH!!!! (my musical attempt at the beginning theme to Dragnet).

And TC I had nothing to do with it! I plead the 5th! It's all the Fairy Toppermother! Book 'er Friday! For the crime of topper-ing and caring 'bout people on the Dis!

Our 99 is definitely a special person. What a nice thing she did for you :)

What a sweet thing to do, 99!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter