A Binder, A Plan, and A Devious Mind

Tegan_Shade

Earning My Ears
*Said in a Newscaster’s voice* :mic:
Good morning to all from the Middle of Nowhere, it looks like its going to be a wonderful warm and sunny spring day with a slight chance of going insane, a well thought out plan, and a possibility of thrown - ehem, I mean “falling” binders.

*Normal Voice*
Ok. Now that we have gotten you through that lovely start, I will take the time to introduce the nutty cast of characters for this PTR.

DGma :tigger: - 65 - The kind of woman who will never be old. She is the grandma that loves to be involved and a monster with a camera. Her first trip was with my DM in 2008. She was there for eight days and took (quite literally) around 5000 pictures. They were forced to start two hours earlier than planned because DGma insisted on stopping to take pictures. Her favorite Disney character is Dori.

-Note: Once we get a picture account we will be sure to post some from previous trips and this upcoming trip.-

DM ::MinnieMo - 38 - A bigger Disney-lover than myself. She’s a workaholic and an awesome mother who is determined to drive the rest of the cast up the wall with her commando touring ways. She has promised to take things easier this year.. We will see. Her favorite Disney characters are Winnie the Pooh and Bambi.

DBFF :stitch: -19- My best friend for around five years now. She tends to shy around new rides which means I get to introduce some to her *insert evil laughter* This will be the longest trip we have been stuck together and the longest amount of time in a vehicle together :crowded: Yeah. Her favorite Disney character is Ariel.

ME :ccat: - 17 - Turning 18 on this trip. This will be my third trip. It’s to celebrate my graduation from H.S. and VoTech along with my birthday. Triple celebration! :woohoo: I have many names to go by - Brittany, Erica, Tegan, shorty, demon, peacock and currently pinky and strawberry. My favorite Disney character is Scar.. Ok. He’s my favorite villain. My favorite characters are Simba and Stitch.

So it will be my pleasure in this PTR to tell you the ups - the downs - the random madness - and any binder chucking we may encounter. Not to mention the out-of-place recall of trips previous. Here’s to hoping we survive. Over and Out. :smooth:

I'm here! I'm here! :yay:
Well of course I'm going to be here, I'm a part of the trip. :teeth:
I will probable be adding my view of past trips as well, and maybe a few pics. :rolleyes1

100_0874.jpg

This was a test pic to see if photobucket and I would be compatable. This is also one of our favorite CS places.

A high school grad trip! That's awesome! My first ever trip was a high school grad trip too ^_^

And to go on your birthday, that's very cool too. Looking forward to hearing about your trip! :surfweb:

I'm glad to know that there's people following my report. :thumbsup2 I'm going to post the next piece either late tonight or early tomorrow. I would do it now but I need my mother's help on pictures. I also decided that I'm going to change the font for the report to distinguish it from my own comments. Though it's not real hard to do that really. :rotfl:
So the next piece should have info. and pic.s.

So as you learned in the previous piece, this trip was originally for my graduation from high school but had then evolved into a triple celebration. :dance3: This trip was decided quite a while ago - like three years ago. Quite a period of time to plan a vacation. But first, perhaps I should tell you how my mother and then myself came to love Disney. It all began with a promise. A promise from my dad that when my youngest sister turned ten, we could go to Disney World - for a day. :sad2: Well with my sister’s birthday approaching, my mom started her research and came to a realization - one day just wouldn’t cut it. So one day turned into eight. :rolleyes: Then my dad backed out of the trip so it became a mother-daughter vacation. Oh yeah, that went well. :scared: Tempers flared and arguments broke out but somehow in the midst of the sibling rivalry and the parental exasperation, my mom fell in love with Disney. :love: A few days into our trip she decided to break an awkward silence by asking, “So who wants Disney as a graduation trip?”
My sister’s replies were instantaneous, “Yeah!” “Ok.”
I thought about it for a moment but already the Disney charm was taking a hold of me so I smiled and agreed. Which is how my third Disney trip came into light.
My second one was much more spontaneous. :idea:

Wow, that sure sounds like a doozy! But it's awesome that you'll be going after all!

My own upcoming vacation didn't go through as much drama. It was more me trying to figure out if I could save up enough money for a grad trip. And I did! And now it's turned into a triple celebration as well! Even though, it's no longer a double-grad anymore.... (cause I decided to spend an extra year in school)

I can't believe your dad even brought up the idea of just ONE DAY at Disney! I guess he just didn't know of all that WDW has to offer.

Wow, that sure sounds like a doozy! But it's awesome that you'll be going after all!

My own upcoming vacation didn't go through as much drama. It was more me trying to figure out if I could save up enough money for a grad trip. And I did! And now it's turned into a triple celebration as well! Even though, it's no longer a double-grad anymore.... (cause I decided to spend an extra year in school)

I can't believe your dad even brought up the idea of just ONE DAY at Disney! I guess he just didn't know of all that WDW has to offer.

Yeah, now we know better about the days. I don't think this coming trip will have so much drama. Mainly because the four of us going get along on a daily basis.

Yeah, now we know better about the days. I don't think this coming trip will have so much drama. Mainly because the four of us going get along on a daily basis.

That's really great! It's been a long time since my family went on a vacation together. Mostly because of the different schedules when I headed off into university.

Can't wait to see them pictures!

I must be getting stressed about the upcoming trip. :scared: I dreamed last night that we were running late to leave for our trip..... like a day late. :scared1: I finally told every one, "I don't care what you pack, just get it packed and into the car!" Well DM (Dgma on this trip) wanted to pack coleslaw. :confused3 WHAT are we going to do with a tub of coleslaw? :lmao:
So with "everything" packed we left for WSDW. After driving for a day I realized some important stuff wasn't packed! :scared1: So we turned around and headed home.:headache: Once we got home I decided that it was too late to go and canceled the trip.:headache: :sad1:

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but pretty much any thing I may forget to pack can either be shipped or bought in Orlando! :lmao:

He didn't have any idea. :rotfl: He thought it was 1. Just MK and 2. was just a few rides like the nearest amusement park. :sad2: He knows better now (he and I went on a small trip two years ago) and he has decided that he won't go back for even a one day trip. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter