A Binder, A Plan, and A Devious Mind

I must be getting stressed about the upcoming trip. :scared: I dreamed last night that we were running late to leave for our trip..... like a day late. :scared1: I finally told every one, "I don't care what you pack, just get it packed and into the car!" Well DM (Dgma on this trip) wanted to pack coleslaw. :confused3 WHAT are we going to do with a tub of coleslaw? :lmao:
So with "everything" packed we left for WSDW. After driving for a day I realized some important stuff wasn't packed! :scared1: So we turned around and headed home.:headache: Once we got home I decided that it was too late to go and canceled the trip.:headache: :sad1:

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but pretty much any thing I may forget to pack can either be shipped or bought in Orlando! :lmao:

I'm not eating coleslaw. Just to let you know. ;) No worries, I doubt we're gonna forget anything too important. You know how I am the day before trips :music: ... Ok on the day of leaving I'm :crazy2: Plus we have that mega list. :rolleyes:

Just don't do what I did on our spring break trip and forget your Chi flat iron.
We had to stop on the way and buy one....
Yes, $130.00 later we were on our way to the airport.
:lmao:

Just don't do what I did on our spring break trip and forget your Chi flat iron.
We had to stop on the way and buy one....
Yes, $130.00 later we were on our way to the airport.
:lmao:
No worries, the only one in the house that flat irons isn't going this trip. ;) Mom's is brush and go if DD does anything to her hair other than brush it it is to make it spiky or more disheveled/messy looking, and I usually have a pony tail. We're the low maintenance part of the family. :lmao:
Really the only dreadful things to forget would be any prescription meds and even then DH could overnight them.

Hey I'm the best friend of tegan_shade and I will say that i feel slightly offended by the smiley by my name. Yeah I love stitch and everything but when I asked her the reason behind using that smiley she said it was because "I am slightly destuctive" I am not destructive...just clumsy...:guilty:

I must be getting stressed about the upcoming trip. :scared: I dreamed last night that we were running late to leave for our trip..... like a day late. :scared1: I finally told every one, "I don't care what you pack, just get it packed and into the car!" Well DM (Dgma on this trip) wanted to pack coleslaw. :confused3 WHAT are we going to do with a tub of coleslaw? :lmao:
So with "everything" packed we left for WSDW. After driving for a day I realized some important stuff wasn't packed! :scared1: So we turned around and headed home.:headache: Once we got home I decided that it was too late to go and canceled the trip.:headache: :sad1:

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but pretty much any thing I may forget to pack can either be shipped or bought in Orlando! :lmao:

Oh my gosh, I've already had about 5 of those nightmares! And each time, I get closer and closer to WDW before I notice that I didn't bring ANYTHING :scared1: Those are such terrible nightmares :sad2: Especially for us obsessive planners

Ok, here are the promised pics of the cast to this PTR.

This is DM and DGma.
image120.jpg

This is DBFF
DSCF4699-1.jpg

And Me
105.jpg

And this is why I'm currently being called Pinky and Strawberry
166.jpg

TAKE IT OFF!!! I DEMAND THAT YOU TAKE OFF THAT PIC!!! :furious: To all of those that do not know me I do not usually look like that!! :mad:

As I said earlier, my second trip was much more spontaneous than being planned three years in advance. It was made less than a year in advance. My cousin Amanda had recently moved in with us from out of state in order to attend a nearby vocational school. One day, after returning to the house from work, she found my mother and myself in the living room having a discussion - about Disney.
My mother had smiled at her and brought up the main subject of our Disney conversation.
“Amanda, have you ever been to Disney?”
I smiled widely. Sweet success. Mom was practically bouncing in her seat and Amanda… Well Amanda looked confused. :confused:
“No.” She answered slowly, unsure of where this conversation was leading.
“You want to go?” Mom asked, looking more and more pleased. :goodvibes
“Someday, yeah.” Amanda said, looking to me like my mother was crazy. As if I didn’t already know that. :rotfl:
“Good. We’re going to Disney.” My mom said before getting up and leaving the room.
Amanda stared at me and, unable to help myself, I laughed at her. :lmao:
A few weeks later, my sisters, Amanda, and I were researching the restaurants in Disney for our upcoming trip. Amanda turned to me and said, “I thought she was joking.”
I could only laugh in response.

What can I say....I like planning Disney trips. :goodvibes
I also love Disney. :love: The chance to share it with someone who has never been there is even more fun.

At the beginning of this year, we were able to confirm my hopes - my trip to Disney would be the coming summer. With this confirmed, my mom told me to be sure that I had a friend chosen that would accompany us to Florida. I told her “no worries.”
A few days later, I got on the phone and called the nutcase I had decided on - Deonna. Unable to keep the excitement out of my voice, I told her to request two weeks off at the beginning of summer cause she was going to Florida. She had known that my family had taken two trips previously and that another one was coming up for me but I don’t think she had known that I had planned on taking her with us. Immediately, she was worried.
“Well, how much is this going to cost?” she asked. Thankfully my mom was at home and I told her of Deonna’s concerns. My mom merely smiled and said the only money that Deonna needed to worry about was if she wanted to go souvenir shopping, the rest was being taken care of.
After managing to calm her financial worries, I asked Deonna if there was anything specific that she wanted to do while there. Her answer was immediate. She wanted to ride the Tower of Terror. There was silence on the phone before I managed to choke out, “You wanna ride what now?”
We are still debating this issue.

At the beginning of this year, we were able to confirm my hopes - my trip to Disney would be the coming summer. With this confirmed, my mom told me to be sure that I had a friend chosen that would accompany us to Florida. I told her “no worries.”
A few days later, I got on the phone and called the nutcase I had decided on - Deonna. Unable to keep the excitement out of my voice, I told her to request two weeks off at the beginning of summer cause she was going to Florida. She had known that my family had taken two trips previously and that another one was coming up for me but I don’t think she had known that I had planned on taking her with us. Immediately, she was worried.
“Well, how much is this going to cost?” she asked. Thankfully my mom was at home and I told her of Deonna’s concerns. My mom merely smiled and said the only money that Deonna needed to worry about was if she wanted to go souvenir shopping, the rest was being taken care of.
After managing to calm her financial worries, I asked Deonna if there was anything specific that she wanted to do while there. Her answer was immediate. She wanted to ride the Tower of Terror. There was silence on the phone before I managed to choke out, “You wanna ride what now?”
We are still debating this issue.

That is one of my favorite rides!
One day we were waiting in the past pass line behind a little girl and her mother.
It wasn't a busy day and the little girl had ridden it 11 times.
Alone.
Mom had walked her up and taken the chicken exit each time.
Did I mention the child was 5?:
laughing:

I did try to convince Britt to tell Deonna that she (Deonna) was paying for everyone, but DD being the good friend she is wouldn't do it. :confused3 :lmao:

I have ridden ToT once and that is probably the only time I'll ride it. :rolleyes1
I've also ridden EE once and threatened DN and DD with death upon completion of the ride. :lmao:

We are not still debating the issue. At the very least I am going on it!!!

As long as you don't cut circulation off from my arm. :rotfl: Well, you did go on the Round Up so I suppose... I probably won't ride it more than once though. :) Just the anticipation gets me on that ride. But maybe we'll go on expedition everest. :rotfl2:

That is one of my favorite rides!
One day we were waiting in the past pass line behind a little girl and her mother.
It wasn't a busy day and the little girl had ridden it 11 times.
Alone.
Mom had walked her up and taken the chicken exit each time.
Did I mention the child was 5?:
laughing:

That girl has guts. I don't think I'd be able to do that. I've ridden the ToT twice now and I still get nervous thinking about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter