A Binder, A Plan, and A Devious Mind

:teeth::teeth::teeth::teeth:
As long as you don't cut circulation off from my arm. :rotfl: Well, you did go on the Round Up so I suppose... I probably won't ride it more than once though. :) Just the anticipation gets me on that ride. But maybe we'll go on expedition everest. :rotfl2:

I won't cut off the circulation to your arm I promise:littleangel: I'll just scream in your ear until your deaf ;) And you seriously think that your gonna get my butt to go on expedition everest You must be seriously in denial :rotfl:

I decided that I should start putting previews in for my other updates. How will I do this? By putting a picture at the end of the post. The pictures that I put will pertain to the next update. Plus, who doesn’t like a good picture?
Preview for next update:

100_0269.jpg

100_0256.jpg

It was probably pretty easy to figure out what this update what about, right? Star Wars Weekend! :thumbsup2 I got to enjoy this particular event last year and I get to do it again this year. Deonna, who has not even seen all the movies, is also looking forward to going. Last year, I had gotten an autograph book just for this event. Did pretty good for my first time getting them too. :cool2:
Until… The Tusken Raiders aka the Sand People aka the Biggest Pains one will ever meet. :rolleyes: Really now.. looking back, I should have known better. After all, I had just watched them make off with some poor girl’s flipflop, making her pursue them in an attempt to retrieve it. :sad2:
I went up to one of the Raiders for an autograph and he stole my book and pen then ran off! :eek: I must admit that I was slightly shocked. I stood there for a moment - mouth wide open. Then my senses came back and I took after him with my sister right behind me. Now.. I am not a runner. So, it wasn’t long before I was slowing to a stop. :headache: My sister had to retrieve the stuff for me. :rolleyes1
Perhaps, I should have stopped there. However by that point, I was determined to get that autograph. :jumping2: So.. I approached him again.
And of course, he took the stuff. Again.
I was in turmoil. One part of me argued that this was fun and that I should play along and give chase. The other part - the one collapsed against the mental walls of my mind - wanted to throttle the first. :darth: Then good sense came and knocked me upside the head and I realized something - I couldn’t run after him if I wanted to. So my sister did it for me. :laughing:
I finally got the autograph though. :banana:
Preview of next chapter:
100_1270.jpg

100_0874.jpg

japandining34tn.jpg

(This wasn't originally my picture) (LOL, it's so small)

ooh, EofO!

Speaking of Star Wars, I saw this at a convention last summer

DSC00299.jpg

DSC00300.jpg

DSC00301.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know that our internet is down at the house (stupid roofers :headache:) and should be back up on Thursday. Britt will update then.

Once mom had gotten the dates set for our trip and checked with Gma and Deonna about them, another very important issue arose - where we were going to eat. Cause we are an eating family. Although I gotta admit, one of my favorite things about the restaurants is simply the atmosphere of them. :love: Well, several months had passed since the dates were discovered and Deonna and I… had made no move in trying to think of places to eat.:rolleyes1 Mom had given us a list of websites so that we could pick some out but we had not gotten around to doing it. Finally, mom told me, “You better invite Deonna to spend the night so we can discuss Disney.” So I did. :thumbsup2
We got on the computer and pulled up the websites.. then mom left us. :eek: Deonna and I stared at the computer like a monkey looking at a map.:p Finally after trial-and-error (meaning we randomly clicked links on the site till we found what we were looking for), we found the menus option. I swear I’ve found physics problems easier than some of the sites. :faint: Then came the next problem - what did we want to eat? Two rules came to our mind: One, Deonna had to have one BBQ place in our plans and Two, I was avoiding all Italian food possible. I am not a pasta girl. Crazy right? Deonna thinks so. ;)
While going through the endless lists of restaurants and deciding that we most definitely did not want Cinderella’s Royal Table, I remembered two places that were an absolute must. Earl of Sandwich and the Yakatori House. When I voiced this opinion to Deonna, her reaction was.. Interesting.
She looked at me like I was a demented old lady wearing ducky slippers and a turban. :rotfl2:
“You want to eat at a place called the Yakatori House?”
I could sense the disbelief in her voice so I merely grinned, nodded, and said “Just don’t get the ginger cake.”

Finally after much debate, asking two stubborn adults where they liked to eat, and generally researching what some foods even were, we were able to make our meal plans: :woohoo:

Arrival Day - Earl of Sandwich and Ghirardelli’s Chocolate
Day 1 (B) 1900 Park Fare (L) Grand Floridian Café (D) Chef Mickey’s
Day 2 Kona Café Beaches and Cream 50’s Prime Time
Day 3 Boma Yakatori House Teppan Edo(MyBirthday)
Day 4 Tusker House Flame Tree BBQ Planet Hollywood
Day 5 Chef Mickey’s Coral Reef Spirit of Aloha
Day 6 WCC Tusker House (for DM and DGma) (Whatever we decide) Jikos
Day 7 Crystal Palace Restaurant Marrakesh Raglan Road
Day 8 Cape May Rainforest Café (AK) WCC

I can't upload pictures today because of the whole internet thing combined with the fact that I don't have them yet.. Sorry. Will have double for the next post.

Its.....Yakitori House. It actually means fried chicken!

Wow, those plans sound really good. You sound like you have the deluxe dining plan. I can't remember if you said that's what you guys got...

Wow, those plans sound really good. You sound like you have the deluxe dining plan. I can't remember if you said that's what you guys got...
Nope, I plan on upgrading to APs for DM and myself and getting a TIW card. That way at some of the places if we want to share we can share or if we aren't hungry we can cancel a ressie and not be out any money.

Lol, oops. Well I guess it's cause of the way I've always pronounced it.
She probably won't change her mind about it anyway.. Oh well. More fun for me.:lmao:

Oooh, a TIW card. Thank sounds good.

Yah, it's kind of like how people pronounce Kamikaze as "kah-mah-kah-zee", when it's supposed to be "kah-mee-kah-zay"

Oooh, a TIW card. Thank sounds good.

Yah, it's kind of like how people pronounce Kamikaze as "kah-mah-kah-zee", when it's supposed to be "kah-mee-kah-zay"

My problem is more of the mistaking letters for others.. Mainly because I read way too fast for even myself at times. But thanks again for pointing that out to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter