A Dad and His Two Ladies Trip Report. LIVE UPDATES!

LOVED the Sulley Princess outfit and the adorable Snow White. Looks like a fun fun trip so far

LOVED the Sulley Princess outfit and the adorable Snow White. Looks like a fun fun trip so far

Thanks about the Sully Princess dress. We got so many compliments and people complimented our person who made it. They were shocked it was probably someone in China since we bought it from Toys R US. I don't think many people had seen it before.

I'm going to do a formal TR but these are some quick clips of the trip when I live update.

Had the chance to meet Elsa and Anna from "Frozen."
1390717_10200490498417963_1885784734_n.jpg

Went 'Sailing.' Bucket List: See a large man perform a perfect ballad, Achieved! Honestly, I always thought his music was absurd but syrup love songs. So we had to see it. He really sounds great live.

1455873_10200490046846674_1898113081_n.jpg

Pretzel Break:
1433_10200489731678795_220812552_n.jpg

The Boys:
12076_10200488308803224_1873193991_n.jpg

Fun with Mickey:
1441346_10200488307523192_884509756_n.jpg

L’Artisan des Glaces Sorbet and Ice Cream Shop was a great addition:
578086_10200489647636694_490240702_n.jpg

Instead of creating a new thread with my random thoughts I will also place here.

Yesterday, I read someone complaining about the atmosphere at F&W not being child appropriate. I didn't find it over the top drunks. In fact until they very end of the night, I really didn't see anyone out of control and that group was getting A DD to pick them up. I did think the crowd was large and somewhat annoying and rude.

Which leads me to what Pete describes in the podcast of unhappy employees or seeming. I have to defend Disney Cast members. I heard a man rant about having to swipe his card 2 times....... really? It's almost as if we as Disney Fans expect all the worlds tech issues to end as we walk through the gate. Having worked in the CC business for years, sometimes it's just your card that the strip doesn't work. Then I heard someone complain that they lost wifi for a whole 4 minutes in the park! A WHOLE 4 MINUTES? Last year there was ZERO minutes available.

Honestly, Disney as a company continues to impress me. Saturday, I had my best meals ever at Cinderella's Royal Table and Be Our Guest. Yesterday I enjoyed Food and Wine Festival (although my Disney complainer would like less crowd but, I knew going in it would be a mad house). The only real complaint is that La Hacienda De San Angel needs to step their food game up big time. It's the only down part of the trip. I'm writing it off as a bad night for them but, it seemed as if the staff in front and back of house were battling the apathy bug.

Overall from the Halloween Party on Friday (which good Lord Disney does a great job with these nights) to the Rain soaked Saturday to F&W yesterday.... I've come back impressed.

*Footnote* I followed AJ from Disneyfoodblog.com advice to bring a tray to the F&W and it worked (granted we used the large tupperware tray) for carrying food and got great compliments from cast members that we were the only ones not dropping food and drinks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter