A difficult confession

If anyone cares

"It's Good to be me" Uncle Kracker

"Flatliner"

"How Bad Can I Be?" The Lorax

Sorry, if you remember I said this ebbs and flows... I'm in an ebb. Music helps

I thought ebb meant "peaks" Not a good time

I'm sorry. You are correct. They have finitely started. It's difficult typing this as my hands are tremoring. I'm turning to mush I can type too well right now. Im sweating and GOD THIS HURTS :) PLEASE don't think Im trolling (I''m doing ,y best to spell and write correctly. The shake are terrible.

I am praying for you, Rockbro. Please find your way to AA tomorrow. One day (hour, minute, second) at a time.

Just go to an ER. They can manage this with you. They do it all the time. It’ll take the edge off and possibly prevent your death.

So... Hi.

I don't mind saying this because we are all Disney fans.

I'm an alcoholic. but I am not in recovery. I have had a drink for the last 13 months, every day, and counting. I want to stop, and these forums are helping me to slow. Disney gives me hope. Reading these forums gives me solace.

I have faith that I will stop someday. I just don't know how that will happen. The physical pain that comes with withdrawals is almost unbearable. I also run the risk of seizure and stroke. But, it only takes three days to get past the danger zone.
:grouphug:

Now I hate to sleep, but I must. So I am going to say I am looking so "4-ward" to seeing/hearing about your Disney stuff in the morning! (We were on 4, right?)
4 sure.
4 is the best number there is! Have you ever met a 4 year old and asked the kid how old are you? You'll see the biggest brightest smile in the world with 4 (hopefully!) little fingers held up!
It's been too long since I had a 4 year old. They are just too much fun.
The last time I had one was the first time she went to WDW. I swear we spent an hour watching the sidewalk lights in EPCOT.

Sweating now... I thought I was issued compassion :) Shaking terrible. No desire to drink. The shaking is the worst.

I know that the best is to come in three days. Three damn days.

You are BRAVE
You are DOING IT
Youre Worth it!!!!!! Please.... reach out tonight. Tomorrow HELP is there, people care.
Praying for you...
every Minute u push thru
EVERY minute is worth it!!!

U are DOING IT!!

There may be a lot of typos...

My favorite memory was going to MK in 2007. My aunt took me so many years, but she was "old fashioned." We never stayed on property and I never got to see the parks at night.

I went for the first time when I got a good job with my future wife at night. It was incredible.

If there are typos, I'm sorry. My hands are not respondigns :)

I can't respond to all, my hand are really not following directions. But, thanks. 3 days from now, I'm going to say thank you post videos that I always found helpful.

Again, so sorry for typos.

Hang in there... YOU GOT THIS.. no need to respond just know, Sending calming vibes ur way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter