• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Disney-Addicted mom plans an August, 2013 Autotrain Trip for 7! *Big Update! 11/19*

I'm the worst updater ever!!! :rotfl:

Hawaii was fantastic! Seriously awesome. Then a few weeks later we took a last minute trip to Disney using DVC points. 3 nights at Kidani and 1 night at Boardwalk. We did MVMCP and Candlelight Processional and Osbourne Lights. Really magical!!! Christmas was nice if a little quieter than usual. New Year's Eve was very quiet (which is how I like it - especially since I was on-call!). Leaving in less than a week for Marathon Weekend. Life doesn't stop!

Amanda

How do you have time to update??? Lol with all your trips, work, and life it's almost impossible.
Sounds like you had fun on both trips.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

How do you have time to update??? Lol with all your trips, work, and life it's almost impossible.
Sounds like you had fun on both trips.

I know. Poor me. I'm traveling too much to have time to update. Woe is me! :lmao:
And I'm going to Phoenix for work the weekend after the marathon... :beach:

Amanda

I know. Poor me. I'm traveling too much to have time to update. Woe is me! :lmao: And I'm going to Phoenix for work the weekend after the marathon... :beach: Amanda

That's awesome good for you! You only live once. ;)
We'll be back in Florida the 3rd week of February for school vacation. My DS16 isn't too thrilled...what's wrong with these kids?
LOL. He has no idea how lucky he is and doesn't appreciate it at all. :(
What are dates of the marathon?

:wave2:

Just popping in to say "Hello" and "Happy New Year!"

I'm glad to hear about all your travels. :goodvibes

Hope to catch up with you sometime soon.

BTW- there's a new Beach & Yacht Club thread as of this morning. Make sure you stop by and subscribe sometime soon so you can find us. Link is in my signature.

My sad, neglected PTR and then TR....

Opinions:
I'm going to start a new PTR. It will include a summer trip to France - including one night at DL Paris, trip for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon, trip for Marathon Weekend, and culminate in an 11 night DCL cruise to Northern Europe. Should I put the new PTR in the WDW section or the DCL section???

Love you all!
Amanda

My sad, neglected PTR and then TR....

Opinions:
I'm going to start a new PTR. It will include a summer trip to France - including one night at DL Paris, trip for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon, trip for Marathon Weekend, and culminate in an 11 night DCL cruise to Northern Europe. Should I put the new PTR in the WDW section or the DCL section???

Love you all!
Amanda

Hi there stranger :wave2:
Good to hear from you. You have lots of fun trips on the horizon. Hope you find the longer cruise is more your style. I cant wait to hear all about your travels and definitely think you should post your TR/PTR on the WDW forums as you have 2 running trips (even if there is a cruise inthere):thumbsup2

I haven't been to DL Paris since 1999 so cant wait to hear what it's like now :)

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

My sad, neglected PTR and then TR.... Opinions: I'm going to start a new PTR. It will include a summer trip to France - including one night at DL Paris, trip for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon, trip for Marathon Weekend, and culminate in an 11 night DCL cruise to Northern Europe. Should I put the new PTR in the WDW section or the DCL section??? Love you all! Amanda

Are you doing the Norway/Iceland cruise? I so badly want to do that one. I almost put down a deposit, but it is so expensive. We could do a similar route on RCCL for half the price. Still debating. I can't wait to hear about your planning!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

My sad, neglected PTR and then TR.... Opinions: I'm going to start a new PTR. It will include a summer trip to France - including one night at DL Paris, trip for the Wine & Dine Half Marathon, trip for Marathon Weekend, and culminate in an 11 night DCL cruise to Northern Europe. Should I put the new PTR in the WDW section or the DCL section??? Love you all! Amanda

Welcome back Amanda!!
Since I'm never on the CL board I think you should post it here. ;)
Can't wait to here about all your great trips. When is the first one?
We leave in 4 days!! :) I can't wait!! We are driving this time.

Hi there stranger :wave2:
Good to hear from you. You have lots of fun trips on the horizon. Hope you find the longer cruise is more your style. I cant wait to hear all about your travels and definitely think you should post your TR/PTR on the WDW forums as you have 2 running trips (even if there is a cruise inthere):thumbsup2

I haven't been to DL Paris since 1999 so cant wait to hear what it's like now :)

Looking forward to reading more :goodvibes

Thank you so much!!! I have done very little DL Paris planning which is starting to worry me a little bit... ;)

Are you doing the Norway/Iceland cruise? I so badly want to do that one. I almost put down a deposit, but it is so expensive. We could do a similar route on RCCL for half the price. Still debating. I can't wait to hear about your planning!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We are doing the Norway/Iceland cruise. It is expensive but not as bad as I had feared. We booked the first day and prices have definitely gone up already.

Welcome back Amanda!!
Since I'm never on the CL board I think you should post it here. ;)
Can't wait to here about all your great trips. When is the first one?
We leave in 4 days!! :) I can't wait!! We are driving this time.

FOUR days!?! I'm super jealous. Our first WDW trip is in November for Wine & Dine Half. We have a long trip to France in the summer ("real" France as opposed to Epcot France :lmao: ).

Amanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter