• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Disney Lovin' Fam Christmas trip PTR! - 3/5

I missed this post!!! Yay! A guaranteed trip! WHOOT! :)

D~

Before I inform you all about the greatest park bag known to man, I need to apologize for my lack of posts.

Being an infant room teacher by day, dental student by night is really kicking my butt. The only free time I have is on the weekends and I try to cram as much fun in there as possible.

But anyway, I'm sorry and now onto THE BEST PARK BAG, EVER!!!

BAM! It's beautiful and functional and just down right amazing! I purchased it from one super amazing woman I've met through these boards and her talent is just PHENOMENAL!

It fits like a vera bradley hipster bag. It has really nice pockets on the inside. I had it PACKED full of stuff, probably way more than the poor bag wanted to handle, and it held it all so nicely and fit well on every ride.

its a poor photo...but this little beauty was on there :goodvibes

The park bag was beautiful and I am still so madly in love with it! I cannot wait for the holidays to use mine again! (and its very affordable)

I'd have a million more if she wasnt so insanely popular and had a waiting list and all :cool1: You go girl!

So if you're stumped on what park bag you'd like to have....I know that place for you to get one! (I'm just not sure if I can post a link like that? I guess if its not benefiting me its okay?....someone let me know.....?)

Now let me leave you with a photo of this beauty...

I came over from D~s ptr

I hope you get to have a magical trip with your brother!!! When my brother graduated from high school he was in CA. We decided it would be great to go to Disneyland to celebrate.....it was...for us! :lmao: My husband HATED it!!! He was not raised on Disney like we were and spent the whole day complaining! We were running around like kids in a candy store (Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was one of my faves) he just kept saying how bored he was and could we go somewhere with "real" rides....uuuugggghhhh. Anyways, it is always a great time to go with someone who understands the nostalgia :thumbsup2

Hey Stephanie!!

Glad you still like your bag and you still plan to use it! That's awesome... Your bag was one of my very first.

Not sure about the linking... I know I can't link you to it - LOL

I know you are super busy - but it's so nice to see you stop by once in a while, when ever I see your name pop to the top of the threads, it makes me happy! Glad to hear you are doing well! :)

D~

Hiyaaa! :goodvibes Hope you all are doing wonderfully! Anyone go see catching fire? OF COURSE I did. My lover boy and I took his sister for her birthday. AMAZING MOVIE! Love me some Peeta....

Got this bad boy for my birthday a couple years ago. LOL

Notice I also got birthday mickey ears and you cant see it but I also got a haunted mansion decal!

Im currently watching Harry Potter with my brother (aka my travel buddy)

I could go for some of these snackies right about now.

popcorn::

Anyway, onto the trip!!
My brother and I are HUGE Potter fans and would LOOOOOOVE to go to the wizarding world while we are in Florida. Anyone do this? Is it easy to travel from one place to the next? How did you do it? Any info can help me! The more details the better when talking to this girl. haha

We want to stay in movies, get a dining plan, and go sometime in early Jan cuz I hear thats a slow time! :woohoo:

OH. And has anyone used undercover tourist for tickets? Just trying to look into all my options. :goodvibes

Thanks for any and all help! This was basically just a question filled post!

I'm SO Happy to be planning another trip!!!!!!!! WOO!

Hey stranger!!! It's great to see you Dising again! :)

D~

Good morning Stephanie... I know I am a bit early - but I won't have time to do this tomorrow. So, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

MickeyThanksgiving.jpg

D~

Hi Stephanie! I know I am a bit early - but I wanted to stop by to wish you...

1476147_10202907330388257_871090510_n.jpg

D~

TRIP DETAILS! Happy dances and trip details!

So this trip will be a glorious trip consisting of myself, my brother and my dad. HOW EXCITING RIGHT?!?!?! My dad and brother have never been to the wonderful world and I could not be more excited to go with them.

We're staying at.......

2631759-Disneys-Art-of-Animation-Resort-Hotel-Exterior-2-DEF.jpg

:woohoo:YAY!!!! I'm so excited. Art of Animation!!!! SERIOUSLY HOW EXCITING!

And we're staying in the.......

lkc161612LARGE-600x399.jpg

upload_2015-3-5_11-20-40.jpeg

0727ZY_0023KP.jpg

THATS RIGHT!!!! The Lion King Family Suite! party:

The lion king is a personal family favorite of ours. One of my dads top 3 Disney movies.

(I got all of those pics off of google. They're not mine, obviously)

I am so FLIPPIN excited! :jumping3::Pinkbounc:bounce:

Dates: December 13-19 2015

That means I'll get to see all those glorious lights again and maybe even attend another MVMCP!:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter