A Disneyland Proposal....

Yorkieal, what a wonderful, fairytale story. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing it with us. :love: Congratulations again on your engagement. :cheer2:

Congratulations. So glad it all went to plan I've enjoyed reading about your plans and I'm a bit sorry it's all over now. Hope you have a wonderful life together filled with many more trips to the magic :)

All I can say is "Wow"! What a wonderfully unforgettable experience for the both of you. :goodvibes

Wow! I have tears in my eyes reading that! How amazing! Amy sure is a lucky girl! And big congratulations!

Yorkieal said:
Finally home and settled, and time for a VERY quick update;

One word;

WOW!

I honestly could not describe just how well the whole thing went. Massive report to follow once we've unpacked and recovered, both emotionally and physically!

....oh, and it was a 'YES' :love:

If she'd said no after all that, I would have suggested that she wasn't the one haha!

So pleased everything went perfectly for you both.
Well done to you for all of the careful planning!
Congratulations :goodvibespixiedust:

I..er...seem to have something in my eye...*sniff*

What an amazing trip and how fabulous that you managed to arrange such an amazing surprise. Sounds like the DLH did a brilliant job too.

Oh my goodness, I'm crying here! What an amazing story and I'm so glad your plans paid off! Huge congrats, and thanks for the awesome story; it made my day!

Sariah x

I'm in tears! It sounds absolutely amazing! It has been wonderful following your story and I'm so glad it turned out so perfectly. The ring is fab, If it were me, I wouldn't bother getting another one! :-D

The Dream to Live package sounds AMAZEBALLS, and actually quite good value for all you got. Someday....

Congratulations both :)

I love the new dlp for couples advert, but they should have used you 2 in it. What a fabulous time you had, so glad that everything went to plan or better:)

Congratulations to you both :love:

This has been an amazing story with the perfect happy ending - thank you for sharing it with us and I'm sure you will be happy ever after! :goodvibes

Yup I'm crying too! That is seriously a dream come true - huge congrats and big hats off to piera and the other amazing cast members who made everything perfect.

Wonderful!!! Congratulations to you both :cheer2: Delighted that all your planning turned the experience into such a magical one.....Amy is one lucky lady :bride:

So glad it was what you had hoped for :)
It's a wonderful story to tell
Looking forward to reading wedding plans :thumbsup2

So happy for you both! I loved reading the report about that perfect trip! I'm so glad it all went so amazingly well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter