A holiday tale, a tale that's quite COMPLETE!!!....Halloween 2012!

oh sue :( i am so sad to hear of your last day. i shed tears in sympathy with you at the thought of leaving your happy place, and your disappointing last day.

i am so grateful that i was able to share some disney magic with you. i am actually thankful that my trip was cancelled, as it led to this lovely friendship i have with you :hug:

take care, lovely. i can't wait to read all about your upcoming trip which will be amazing, i am sure. and i hope you get to ride the lily belle on your upcoming amazing, once-in-a-lifetime (are we up to 3 trips now? lol) trip you are planning.

Fantastic trip report Miss Sue :cool1:
Even though I heard a lot of it first hand, it's great to read it all and see all the wonderful photos!
Truly you have a special talent!
Can't wait for the planning report!!:dance3:

I have really enjoyed your report .. you remind me of just how much I love Disneyland and reading your TR takes me back to that happy place! :goodvibes I'm sorry about your disappointments on the last day, but loved hearing about the Disney magic that made up for it. :wizard: Look forward to your next PTR. I'm not sure when we will next make the trek, but I enjoy living vicariously through your adventures. popcorn::

Love the Lion King hand-drawn art. I'm glad you got to see it finishing up and meet the artist; it makes it so much more personal and meaningful.

I hate the end of trips and trip reports -- there's no good way to finish them because they all end with "... and then we had to leave and go home!" You didn't know then that you would be back less than a year later.

Looking forward to a new pre-trip -- be sure to pots a link here if you start a new thread so I can find it. I may be there in September for a day or two.

PHXscuba

I have loved reading along on your report - you have such fun.

I have just got back from 3 weeks in Disney so know that terribly sad feeling of leaving and never knowing if or when you will be back - it takes a lot of saving for a trip to my favorite place.

Really looking forward to reading the next one.

Thanks again

:cool1:

Awesome trip report Sue! We are in Melbourne & are also massive Disney fans. We've currently done WDW 5 times & DL twice. My twin & I last went in 09......so huge withdrawals! BUT we are now off to DL on Oct 20th with our two little ones who will be 22 months & 2.5 years soooooo excited! Halloween time looks amazing. Looking forward to it so much!

Did you ever go to the near by Target store? Is it fairly safe to get on the buses to go to the shops?

I cant wait for your next pre trip report!

Awesome TR Sue I could feel your emotion about leaving or maybe that was my own ;) I love your pics showed them to DH and he told me prehaps I better sit down and look at the ones he took, we have some similar apparantly :rotfl2:
I am convinced from your pics to do TOT and the Happy Haunts tour my kids will Thank you when they are actually told we are going ;)

Have loved reading your trip report Minnie Sue Oz! I'm from Australia also and I totally understand that devastating feeling every time you leave Disneyland for the horrid 15 hour flight back (19 hours for me since we then have to catch a 4 hour flight back to Perth!) and your not sure when you'll return to the Happiest Place on Earth! Your an amazing Mum for giving your daughter such a wonderful experience. I've only ever travelled to Disney with my husband but it's my greatest hope I get to experience a Disney park with my mum someday! Am happy to hear you have plans to go back soon, we will be at Disneyland in November this year after a trip to Tokyo Disney Resort and Walt Disney World! I'm very much looking forward to it :)

What a fantastic trip report! I loved the pictures and everything. You really know how to do Disney!

Enjoy your next trip. I wish I could meet up with you!

I was missing DL and just scrolling through the boards looking for Halloween things since our next trip is in early October ... and stumbled upon this. Read it all tonight, loved it :thumbsup2 It was so fun to read about the adventures you had with your daughter. Is your next trip this year still a go? I hope so :goodvibes And p.s. I love your hair color :lovestruc

Just caught up on the last of your TR :thumbsup2

What a lucky pair you are to have had such an amazing holiday together, with such wonderful memories to treasure for life.

Your last couple of posts made me feel a bit emotional. It's always a bittersweet moment coming to the end of a Disney holiday. I even got sad leaving DLP, knowing that the next day I would be arriving at HKDL :rotfl: It really made me think of the wonderful trip to DLP I shared with my own mum this year, and all the lovely memories.

Thanks so much for sharing :goodvibes

I loved following along on your journey! It looks like an amazing trip! I wish I was able to be there for as long as you were but as of now it's not possible. I have decided that I'm not ready for your trip to end though, so I'm going to read your 2010 Christmas report now! Thanks for sharing everything!

What a wonderful TR. We were in DL last year for Halloween as well and it has made me remember so many happy times.
I loved your first TR as well and only just found this one, so have spent the last few days reading snippets. Beautiful prose and photography.
I am off to read you PTR! Yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter