A little girl's end of life wish, leads please?

Leighbra

Luckier than she deserves
A dear little girl is in the final stages of treatment for a brain tumor. She may not make her 13th birthday on the 30th. Treatment has changed to doing what they can so that she can enjoy her Make a Wish trip next week.

She's been a HUGE Captain America fan all her life. She's mentioned that it was be great to get a message from him. She's not asking to meet him, just to get a message. I can't imagine how many of these requests he & every other celebrity must get, but we're a little desperate to make whatever dreams we can come true for her.

Does anyone have any leads or other ideas to help make this happen? I've sent an email to his talent agency & we've got over 200 RTs on Twitter (he's lovely & active on there, I think it's just a matter of it hitting his radar when he's online).

Thank you for your help. It's been a long time since I was active on here, but I know this place is full of helpful, smart people with big hearts.

A dear little girl is in the final stages of treatment for a brain tumor. She may not make her 13th birthday on the 30th. Treatment has changed to doing what they can so that she can enjoy her Make a Wish trip next week.

She's been a HUGE Captain America fan all her life. She's mentioned that it was be great to get a message from him. She's not asking to meet him, just to get a message. I can't imagine how many of these requests he & every other celebrity must get, but we're a little desperate to make whatever dreams we can come true for her.

Does anyone have any leads or other ideas to help make this happen? I've sent an email to his talent agency & we've got over 200 RTs on Twitter (he's lovely & active on there, I think it's just a matter of it hitting his radar when he's online).

Thank you for your help. It's been a long time since I was active on here, but I know this place is full of helpful, smart people with big hearts.
The rule

Isn't Captain America a fictional character? Does she want a message from the character or from Chris Evans?

If the celebrity, contact Make A Wish and see if they can add it to her wish. The organization has great resources to get in contact with celebrities. You have a better chance going through an organization as the celebrity will know it is a real request and not some hoax from a crazed fan.

You may already be doing it, but as well as tagging Chris Evans in the tweets, also tag his co-stars in case one of them sees first and can let him now. Good luck!

I saw a recent news story that Chris attended his high school reunion - like in the past few days. It might be easier to get in touch with him that route -- perhaps through someone "normal" who might have an in somehow.

Breaks my heart my DD turns 13 on July 30th. Hit a note. I cannot help but sending wishes, prayers good vibes she gets her wish!

Would she be up to making a quick video to post on social media? if it’s sent directly to him or if he’s tagged in a post, she might get a response. I hear about people doing this for prom dates, etc.

I’m very sorry about this little girl being so sick and my thoughts are with her and her family.

I really love the above idea by cluvsdisney. I also agree to try to contact him through Make a Wish.

Good luck and I hope she gets her wish! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter