A little of this, a little of that, WDW US IOA SeaWorld Legoland Oct 12 PTR

We did Lady and the Tramp movie night yesterday afternoon. We had a busy weekend, so it had to be a day instead of night movie, which kind of shot the whole dinner by candlelight idea :rotfl:

The table
ry%3D400

Mickey and Minne being all romantic with the movie
ry%3D400

Place setting
ry%3D400

menu and activity sheet
ry%3D400

candlelight
ry%3D400

buffet line
ry%3D400

spaghetti and meatball cupcakes
ry%3D400

Oldest DS left his little sister a "I'm going to college, don't forget me" present of a broken wrist :(
ry%3D400

We had originally planned to have them do a "push a meatball with your nose" race, but since DD can't use her arm, she couldn't get on her hands and knees, so we just had them push the paper meatball with their nose once to see how far they could get it. We made DS wear a sling on his right arm so he wouldn't have an unfair advantage ;)
ry%3D400

DS making a "paw print" stepping stone for our perennial garden
ry%3D400

DD making hers
ry%3D400

Only 7 more movie nights to go. I think :)

Updated To-Do List

Call Vacation Strategies and tell them our reservation confirmation is wrong. They have us checking in 10/13 for 7 nights, then checking in 10/22 for one night. This means we have no place to stay 10/21 or 10/23 - 10/27. The original confirmation I have is for 14 nights.

Order pirate costumes
Place grocery order
add allergies to ADRs that don't already list it
fill out and fax special diet forms
Call WBC with room view request
invitation for Pirates League for kids and nephew
loose plan for Seaworld
loose plan for Universal/IOA
loose plan for Legoland
oil change/tire rotate etc for car
count change in Disney money box
cash out rest of Mypoints

Our poor trip report is just collecting dust!!

We did a Tangled lunch 2 weekends ago and I just got the pictures uploaded. We actually skipped last weekend because we were all so busy.

As usual, Minnie holds the movie for us
ry%3D400

I made Wanted posters of Flynn Rider, and of the kids :)
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Place setting
ry%3D400

Menu and activity list
ry%3D400

Snuggly Duckling Soda
ry%3D400

Braided ham and cheese
ry%3D400

Donut tower
ry%3D400

Apple slices for Max
ry%3D400

Looking for the hidden crown
ry%3D400

They also built towers out of blocks, but for some reason I didn't get pictures.

You guys have really had lots of family fun with these movie themes!! Loved that pirate ship and the braided ham and cheese!!

Hello! I'm reading your PTR :)

Okay, you're leaving tomorrow but I'll still read it and look forward to your TR if you make one ^_^

We are home!!!

I know I sort of abandoned my PTR, but I've started a TR (and a allergy dining report but it's boring for people who can eat real food) The links are below in my signature.

Thanks for all the help planning. We had a great time, only a couple of bumps along the way, which isn't bad for being gone 16 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter