A Planning Guide to Goofy's Great Birthday Bash!

I just know you are having a WONDERFUL time!!

Today DD and I got a fantastic postcard from Mickey & Minnie, with a little note from Ms. Jay!!! How happy this made us!! :cutie::lovestruc:cloud9:

I have a surprise for you. I drove past something on my way to the hospital and noticed a very "special" building. I never noticed it before (which is just sad because I've driven to that hospital a thousand and one times!!! :rotfl:) but it stood out the other day!! I need to take a picture for you next time I go!! Can't wait for you to see it.

:banana::banana::banana:

hurry up and come back!! We want to hear all about it!! :rotfl:

I'm sure you guys are having a wonderful 2 week trip! Enjoy your family time!

Hi Jay,
I'm pretty sure you are due back soon, because I'm on my way there tommorrow, and I think we were going to just miss each other. Hope you warmed up the staff at the Polynesian for me! Can't wait to hear about your trip when I get back!:goodvibes

I am with jmamom and I think you are going to be home soon... can't wait to hear about all of the surprises and how they happened and what the reactions were!!! :thumbsup2
Hi Heidi!! It's fun to see you here! Yea!! for the postcard!! Now what building did you take a picture of for Jay??? Hummmmm???? :)

Hi ya'll! :goodvibes

We arrived home safe and sound and have a LOT of catching up around here to do. We came home to a broken washer which had flooded our family room and so we have been doing a lot of clean up. Thankfully nothing was lost that cannot be easily replaced but it's not fun to have a two week vacation sack of dirty clothes without a working washer. ;) Happily, our new washer will be delivered later this week so things are all good on that count. :laundy:

Our time at WDW was FANTASTIC! We had great weather, no crowds to speak of and TONS of fun! :) Both the BWI and Poly portions of our stay were packed with beautiful surroundings, amazing CMs and lots of moments that are now treasured memories.

I need to get all of the photos downloaded from the various cameras, sort them and then get them uploaded before I can even attmept a start to the trip report. This is always the most daunting part of writing a trip report, the start...when I get past the big 'work' part of it, I know it will all be smooth sailing.:thumbsup2 I am going to await the arrival of my Photo Pass images on CD before starting as well. That sort of confused me last time (trying to remember to add them in later). So...I promise a trip report will be coming in the very near future!! :):):)

I just need to play a bit of catch up here at home and find some time to work on the picture end of things and then I will jump right in.

THANK YOU ALL for the wonderful well wishes for our trip. Your pixie dust and thoughts brought a huge smile to my face.

So glad you made it home safe and sound. Sorry to hear of your mishap with the washer. I have had that happen before. It is not a welcoming sight or smell.

I knew your time would be magical. It had to be. The most wonderful family in the world at the most magical place in the world. How could you miss?

We missed you on the boards. Take your time and take a deep breath. Give your precious boys an extra hug for the fun time you had.

We will be here when you are ready.

Ginny

I'm sooooo glad that you had a wonderful trip! :cool1: Sorry to hear about the washer. That doesn't sound like any fun at all. I can't wait to hear about your trip!

Welcome home! Sorry to hear about your surpise welcome! Glad the trip was awesome though! Can't wait to hear the details.

Welcome home, Jay!! That really stinks about the washer, and with all that laundry that I'm sure you have to do too - ugghh!

Looking forward to hearing all about Goofy's special trip!!

:thumbsup2 welcome home! Sorry about the washer! Ugh that would definately not be a good welcome home!

Can't wait for your TR! Hope the photopass comes soon! :rotfl2:

Welcome home!!! :thumbsup2

Can't wait to hear about all the surprises and reactions!

(Sorry about the washer. I wish mine would die. It's 12 years old and still hanging on!)

Welcome back Jay, I got back early yesterday and am still recovering from the jetlag. Can't wait to read your TR :goodvibes

Jay, I am sooo glad you guys had a super time! How could you not, right? ;) Can't wait for the TR to start... :yay:
I'm sorry about your washer, not fun... :sad2:

Welcome home. Hate to hear about the mess you came home to see. I hope you were able to get a new washing machine with all the new bells and whistles. :thumbsup2

Welcome home! Looking forward to hearing about all of your adventures! I guess I am the only one who sees a broken washer as an opportunity to buy some new clothes!! (but sorry to hear about all of the mess, that is not good)

Hope everything is going well with you and you feel semi-recovered from your wonderful trip. Patiently waiting.

Ginny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter