A Princess, Pirates and Pixie Dust!

Tammie, things sound promising and I am so happy. Please let us know how everything goes. :hug:

Wow - that is wonderful news about Mav. I sincerely hope and pray that everything works out for him. It sounds so positive! :flower3:

So on the foster front, we have yet another newbie in our family. Precious 4 yr old M "Middle Man" joined the crew on Thurs. He's been with his foster family since he was 2 - a year ago, his family decided they didn't want him, and he went to live with some people who only kept him for 2 weeks and gave him back. He's known for a year that he would be going to a new house. How sad to know you're not wanted at age 3 - anyway he is a smart, friendly, precocious little guy and just fits right in! He's so happy to be in this family - Lindsay says he keeps asking questions and when they assure him he gets to stay, he does a fist pump and says, "YES!" like he won the lottery or something We all love him already

So on the foster front, we have yet another newbie in our family. Precious 4 yr old M "Middle Man" joined the crew on Thurs. He's been with his foster family since he was 2 - a year ago, his family decided they didn't want him, and he went to live with some people who only kept him for 2 weeks and gave him back. He's known for a year that he would be going to a new house. How sad to know you're not wanted at age 3 - anyway he is a smart, friendly, precocious little guy and just fits right in! He's so happy to be in this family - Lindsay says he keeps asking questions and when they assure him he gets to stay, he does a fist pump and says, "YES!" like he won the lottery or something We all love him already

Ahhh! So sad that he's been put through all that. Glad he's been placed with your family and hopefully learns what it's like to be loved. Continued good thoughts and prayers for Mav.

Lindsay says he keeps asking questions and when they assure him he gets to stay, he does a fist pump and says, "YES!" like he won the lottery or something We all love him already

Geez lady, you sure know how to pull at the heartstrings!
So pleased to hear that he's fitting right in!

Awww, what a sweetie! I hope he's found his forever family!

Jill in CO

So very, very sweet. :love:

Tammie, things sound promising and I am so happy. Please let us know how everything goes. :hug:

Wow - that is wonderful news about Mav. I sincerely hope and pray that everything works out for him. It sounds so positive! :flower3:

Ahhh! So sad that he's been put through all that. Glad he's been placed with your family and hopefully learns what it's like to be loved. Continued good thoughts and prayers for Mav.

Geez lady, you sure know how to pull at the heartstrings!
So pleased to hear that he's fitting right in!

Awww, what a sweetie! I hope he's found his forever family!

Jill in CO

So very, very sweet. :love:

Thanks so much for your support, everyone! Once again the roller coaster has turned downward. We have been told Mav has to go to Kansas to the aunt to keep him from the druggies here - in that case he won't be coming back. I guess we'll just have to wait this one out and know God is in control. Poor Mark and Lindz are on such emotional waves.

On a positive note, MM is doing really great! They stopped his ADD meds and his behavior is even better! There is no way this kid is ADD - just makes me sick that someone would label him that way and make up stories about him just to medicate him. :sad2: He is so thin and wasn't eating much at all. Now that he is off the meds he is eating like crazy and enjoying his food! He is so happy to be in a family - he loves to say our names just to say them, I think. "Grrrrandma! Look at this!" :rotfl2: "Mommy, I love you!" He has to be with us for 6 months before they can start the adoption, but the road looks clear!

Secondly! We have a ticker!:banana: WDW with Ryan's May 2015! I'm calling it a BB do over because our BB day was such a bust, and Dana says BB is a must!:goodvibes We are going to do a 2 Bdrm - I'll start out at 11 mos at SSR, but try to switch to OKW at 7 months - they got excited looking at of the amenities and activities there! We are planning a resort day just to enjoy it all!

Mark's want to do 2016, so we will another ticker in the background - this one will be a bigger "what if" with all of the fosters, and babies - lots more $$ to make that one happen!

Continued prayers for the best for Mav. I'm sorry to hear he may be leaving and not coming back. You guys have been such a positive in his his life. :grouphug:

On a positive note at lest MM seems to be adjusting well. Hope the 6 months passes quickly and if things work out for him to stay he does. :grouphug:

I'm sorry to hear about Mav; that poor child and poor Mark and Lindz.

Good to hear about MM...glad he is off the meds and eating.

And :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for a new ticker and possibly two.

Continued prayers for the best for Mav. I'm sorry to hear he may be leaving and not coming back. You guys have been such a positive in his his life. :grouphug:

On a positive note at lest MM seems to be adjusting well. Hope the 6 months passes quickly and if things work out for him to stay he does. :grouphug:

I know all things work out the way they are supposed to - just feel so bad for him. Thanks for the :grouphug:

Lindsay met with the caseworker for MM last night and asked if they could push the adoption through because rights were termed a year ago - it seems he's not in a hurry to act on it. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry to hear about Mav; that poor child and poor Mark and Lindz.

Good to hear about MM...glad he is off the meds and eating.

And :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for a new ticker and possibly two.

It is really hard on all. They feel like they have done their best, and the rest is up to God. I feel bad for him because the aunt has no idea what she's dealing with, and I'm afraid it will come back to more hurt for him. :sad2:

Yep! A new ticker makes me smile! :goodvibes

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear about Mav. Now he finally has found a home where he is truly loved and now maybe he has to leave again. So not fair.

As for MM, I hope that everything goes well and that all the legal work will be done soon.
You guys are all saints! :hug:

so very very sorry to read about Mav. I hope and pray it works out well for him. MM sounds like he is doing great. Foster to adopt is such a wonderful thing but wow, so heartbreaking too. Hugs to all of you as you wade through this!

Chiming in to say sorry to hear about Mav.
Pleased to hear MM is doing well though.

So sorry to hear about Mav as well. It seemed like good things were really happening for him. I hope he does well with his aunt.

Glad to hear about MM. Let's hope things continue to work out for him.

What a roller coaster and not a fun one at all. I hope it all works out for the best and the way it is meant to be.

Being a Foster is so hard on the heartstrings. Hang in there and :grouphug:

I finally caught up on your TR, so glad y'all loved your trip! :goodvibes

When there are so many people/families involved you are never sure if it's going to work out, so happy to hear it did. :thumbsup2

However I am so sad to hear that little Mav is not going to be able to stay with your family. I'm praying God will make happen what needs to happen for him to have a safe and good life, bless his little heart.
So heartbreaking and such an emotional rollercoaster to try and adopt, it's no wonder more people don't try.
The courts really need to get their poop-in-a-group so families are more willing to go through the process. It obviously takes special people to go through the process, thank goodness you brought up a great young man to be able to do it.

Do y'all know your dates for May yet? Tyler and I are talking about doing a May trip together. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter