A question about Cindy's...

DisneyHoneyMoon

Mouseketeer
I only hear people talk about breakfast and Lunch there. My wife and I will be spending our honeymoon in WDW around Christmas and we don't really care for breakfast.

Does Cindy's do dinner? Is it pre-plated like breakfast? Is it worth it for dinner? Is it as hard to get a PS for dinner? I understand the characters are only there for breakfast?

Thanks,

DisneyHoneyMoon

Cindy's is very nice for dinner, it is a menu, it is easier to get ps for dinner and if you can time it just right it's really nice to watch the lights in fantasy land come on. I think it would be a great place to eat on a honymoon.

Hey,
We always have dinner at Cindy's. It's not as hard to get PS ressies for dinner. The food is really good. My DH loves their Prime Rib and I had a filet last time that was good. They have a menu and some dinner specials which usually are really good. And do take your camera we have seen Cindy and the Fairy Godmother in the lobby before and after dinner.

I would rather do dinner then breakfast at cindys. Depends if you want the characters. If you don't really care, go for dinner. There are no characters, but the atmosphere is still great. Also the Prime Rib is very good. You get a better meal for a little bit more money.

Dinner is served at Cindy's. Very romantic setting at night. Be sure to tell them you are on your honeymoon so they can do a little magic touch for you.

Agree with the others that the Prime Rib is excellent.

Years ago I remember eating dinner there and having a great view of the fireworks.

We eaten dinner there several times and have always enjoyed the prime rib. I had a special there that I loved but can't remember what it was for the life of me :rolleyes: .

If you're on your honeymoon, you should try Cindy's, and do tell them you are honeymooning! I've never been for breakfast, but we've been twice for dinners, and both meals were very good. From our experience, they don't take walk-ins for that day, but depending on the season, go up to the podium and make a PS for the next day. We've tried that twice, and have been able to get in when we couldn't get the PS over the phone months prior.

As for fireworks, we were in the castle during Wishes, and while it was very neat to be in there during the show, I prefer to be outside. Especially since Wishes is the 360 degree show surrounding the castle, I think you experience it better outside the castle. It's cool to do it to say you've done it, but definitely take in Wishes another night from outside the castle, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter