A reminder about the Boise meet Update: we have 13 confirmed

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Welcome ! We are having a first annual Pacific Northwest / Boise meet, and we want to see you there
Date: March 17th
Time: 2pm till......

( exit from I84 East on Broadway ( first exit after the airport), and head north( turn left), turn right on Beacon which becomes Park Center blvd, restaurant will be on the right in front of the Park Center pond and across the street from Albertson's corporate headquaters.)

Reccomended Lodging:
Doubletree Club Hotel
475 Park Center blvd
( same parking lot as Red Robin)
call 208 - 345-2002 for entertainment rates
( a Disney Club card will work)

Attendees:

Judy from Boise, DD
Kathie from Boise
luvdsny ( Tia, DH Ed,DD)
Ebutte ( Lisa and DH )
Iamleia2 ( leia )
Tammy from Oregon and Joe
Princess Annjanette and Husband
Joy

PS, recently Wyoming travel Mom was thinking about joining us, If you get a chance....pester her to come !

stpat.gif

Get Lucky !
Join us at the
Boise DIS meet
on Saint Paddy's day !
E-mail me for more info...

[This message was edited by Judy from Boise on 03-07-01 at 07:02 PM.]

[This message was edited by Judy from Boise on 03-11-01 at 11:25 AM.]

Just wanted to BUMP this one up, as the time is getting closer and it seems so many of the DISers in this area frequent this board and not the others. More info on the community board. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Annjanette

I think I'll leave Michael behind so I can actually socialize. :D ;)

Maile really hopes that Mackenzie can come. In fact, if Mackenzie does not end up coming, I'll give Maile the choice to stay at Tutu's. :)

Can't wait. :)

<font color=green size=3>Boise DIS Meet,
March 17th 2:00pm
Red Robin, on Parkcenter Blvd.</font>

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

:)
To hop over to the thread started by luvdsny (Tia) on the Community Board....click here

[This message was edited by luvdsny on 03-10-01 at 07:33 PM.]

This almost fell to page two! :eek: ;)

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I count 15 grown ups and 2 kids (Mackenzie and Maile) :cool:

Tia, my husband erased your e-mail (including your cell phone number). I'm feeling relatively optimistic about making it tomorrow. If I do come, I will have to bring my DD Emily (6 yrs. old) and my DS Jacob (3 yrs.) I'll bring a bag of candy and his train collection and hope for the best. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Donna

That's great Donna! I e-mailed you my cell #....and my DH cell #....just in case. :D

And bring those kids! That would be fun!!!!!!

Tia :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter