• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

I'm nervous - a Yak & Yeti popped up for lunch on Sunday next week when we are there. I booked it for the same reason...
Same, a Beaches & Cream somehow popped up for the day that I adjusted during the glitch, so I grabbed it to make sure I had a "real" reservation. But I did go ahead and cancel the other one, and it did not show up again as an available time.

Dude... I am really upset because I modified several ressies to better times. I would be fine if they modify them back to the original times, but if I lose them all - I am screwed. I just went to see if I could find any other times and everything is obviously booked because my trip is <two weeks. I am okay if they cancel the brand new ressies I made, but I really need my originals!
This is the boat I am in. I have my original emails from my original ADRs and I will put up a fight

I called Disney and spoke to a manger and the said modifications to a previous reservation is different than a new reservation made nov 3 and shouldn’t be cancelled.
Are Disney managers often wrong?? I know the chat is wrong a lot right? Would you trust Disney managers more bc I am
Losing hope

I called Disney and spoke to a manger and the said modifications to a previous reservation is different than a new reservation made nov 3 and shouldn’t be cancelled.
Are Disney managers often wrong?? I know the chat is wrong a lot right? Would you trust Disney managers more bc I am
Losing hope

When I called and spoke to a CM on the phone, I did not ask about modifications to an existing reservation. I only asked about reservations that were actually canceled. Hopefully if your reservation was only modified you will be able to keep it!

So have any of the websites who say "reservations will be cancelled" actually cited a reliable source, or do they just point to each other?

So have any of the websites who say "reservations will be cancelled" actually cited a reliable source, or do they just point to each other?
Besides the websites, a few of the people on this site have actually waited the 2+ hours to talk to Disney cast members - who confirmed that a review is being done - if restaurants are booked over the reduced capacity, the reservations booked during the "glitch hours" will be canceled and a $25 Disney gift card issued.

My TP reservation finder just went nuts and a bunch more Via Napoli options popped up? I booked one in case those are legit and thr ones from the other day get wiped.
Yes, I was able to grab a Via Napoli this afternoon for a day I've been watching for weeks and there were plenty of times available. It made me wonder if these times were a glitch due to them reversing the times from the glitch earlier this week! :)

I made 2 changes during the Tuesday morning dining opening frenzy- I modified my current Thanksgiving Topolino's to a later time and added Beaches and Cream on another day. I just checked MDE and the option to modify or cancel the Topolino's is not there- it says if I need to cancel- I have to call. Anyone else have the same message on any of their modified ADR's made on Tuesday? The Beaches and Cream reservation does have the modify/cancel option.

I made 2 changes during the Tuesday morning dining opening frenzy- I modified my current Thanksgiving Topolino's to a later time and added Beaches and Cream on another day. I just checked MDE and the option to modify or cancel the Topolino's is not there- it says if I need to cancel- I have to call. Anyone else have the same message on any of their modified ADR's made on Tuesday? The Beaches and Cream reservation does have the modify/cancel option.

My Topolino’s reservation for the day before thanksgiving can be modified in the app as of now. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Y’all my birthday is Saturday. This is probably the worst week of the year for me. I have a kidney infection, the election has me so stressed, my school will not give me clear directives as a choir teacher for how to Hold my show when it’s NEXT WEEK, and now this. I had reservations and just changed the times. I am so sad if they don’t honor this I haven’t eaten since lunch, and I’ve been crying non stop. I really don’t know how Disney is now going to tell me I have nowhere to eat on Christmas Eve if I have the verification emails from when I originally made them.

Y’all my birthday is Saturday. This is probably the worst week of the year for me. I have a kidney infection, the election has me so stressed, my school will not give me clear directives as a choir teacher for how to Hold my show when it’s NEXT WEEK, and now this. I had reservations and just changed the times. I am so sad if they don’t honor this I haven’t eaten since lunch, and I’ve been crying non stop. I really don’t know how Disney is now going to tell me I have nowhere to eat on Christmas Eve if I have the verification emails from when I originally made them.

Where are you supposed to eat Christmas Eve?

You have a month and a half to get new reservation, try not to let this ADR issue have that much control. Set up a TP reservation finder now and keep looking.

And I’m sorry about everything else.

I'm interested to see how these calls role out. I've seen lots of FB posts from people who've gotten their calls, dining was cancelled and $25 GC emailed.

I picked up two reservations that morning at like 5am...
They're still showing up as of now. I guess we will see.

I'm interested to see how these calls role out. I've seen lots of FB posts from people who've gotten their calls, dining was cancelled and $25 GC emailed.

Would you mind telling me the name of these groups? I’d love to join then on Facebook to connect morem

You have a month and a half to get new reservation, try not to let this ADR issue have that much control. Set up a TP reservation finder now and keep looking.

And I’m sorry about everything else.
Sorry, what exactly is a TP reservation finder? I just don't know the lingo.

Did these people say for when their ADRs were for (like soon, or further out)? Just wondering if they are working from the ones that are the soonest (which would make the most sense).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter