• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Ton! Of reservations just opened up Nov-Dec!

Just received 7 separate emails from Disney about the cancellations.

No anger here - just sadness and back on a tenacious search to find another CRT (since I canceled one to grab a new one during the glitch - wish I had just been asleep!!!). Still no cancelation e-mail or refund for my initial CRT cancelation (though they did refund the "glitchh" CRT they canceled).

I’m just refreshing and waiting on mine to be cancelled. I modified a dinner at CG on 11/23 and modified a breakfast at Topolino’s from 11/24 to 11/25. Considering nothing is showing up as available those days like others are reporting after cancellations, I don’t think they’ve brought the hammer down on them yet. :( Just waiting....

2 of 3 reservations are now gone. LTT on Christmas Day and California Grill Christmas Eve. We have another CG for later that night so it's fine. Yak & Yeti remains. We did receive an email for each reservation saying we will get a $25 digital gift card so is that $50?

My 5 reservations for Thanksgiving week disappeared earlier today, and I just received 5 e-mails with cancellations. Worst part, I made a reservation for a Thanksgiving day dinner at California Grill which cancelled a Narcoossee's I made at 60-day mark. Now both of these are gone.

My 5 reservations for Thanksgiving week disappeared earlier today, and I just received 5 e-mails with cancellations. Worst part, I made a reservation for a Thanksgiving day dinner at California Grill which cancelled a Narcoossee's I made at 60-day mark. Now both of these are gone.

That’s not right. I’m sorry.

Well I just got my email that 4 of the reservations I made that say we're cancelled and that I would be getting a $25 gc via email.

Are they still cancelling right now? Does anyone know? I’m tired of refreshing to check. :/

Wow, I feel bad for everybody. I guess I got lucky that website went down right about the time I started looking at changing up some of reservations for next week.

Yep I just got my email for our. Cancellations about an hour ago. We are going dec.27-jan 1.

Thanks. Everyone seems to be reporting that it all went down about an hour or so ago and are now getting emails. This just isn’t right to me. I’m sorry they cancelled your reservations.

I made 2 new reservations and modified one. All are still there. Anyone else have reservations that haven't been canceled?

If anyone is interested I have a Hollywood and Vine reservation for 3 on 11/14 @ 1:05pm and a Chef Mickey's for 3 at 8am on 11/12 that I am probably going to drop. I have had these for a while so no risk of cancellation. I could coordinate if you want to try and pick them up.

I have one for Homecoming that’s still sitting there, but not sure if that will be different since not Disney owned. 3 others canceled, but I didn’t have any that I modified, so I’m up $75, it’s sounds like. I’m okay with that, but I’d be so bummed if I had modified existing reservations.

If anyone is interested I have a Hollywood and Vine reservation for 3 on 11/14 @ 1:05pm and a Chef Mickey's for 3 at 8am on 11/12 that I am probably going to drop. I have had these for a while so no risk of cancellation. I could coordinate if you want to try and pick them up.

Oh my god, yes please on that Hollywood and Vine reservation on 11/14!!! That would make my day.

So far they haven’t deleted reservations where I modified the time slightly, and 2 others that were new for me. 5 other new ones from Tuesday were deleted.

Oh my god, yes please on that Hollywood and Vine reservation on 11/14!!! That would make my day.

Ok, ill double check with the wife but we are already doing Be Our Guest the day prior and both would be a pretty big hit on the food "budget" (that I am definitely going to be over on anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter