A Trip Full of Surprises which was Fun for the Family! *2 Updates! Completed 7/22*

The next morning we got up around 6 or so and started to get ready for the day! Today was the day we were going to check into Coronado Springs Resort! My husband and I fell in love with this resort last August when we were on our Disneymoon so this is where we decided to stay again! We left the hotel around 7:30 am or so and headed on over to CSR to check in. I had given them a time of us checking in early since we originally thought we were going to drive all night long and completely surprise Olivia but I couldn’t keep that part a secret of going to WDW! I mean, who could right? I did happen to keep the other two surprises a secret which was perfect. Mom had stated that we can go down to the lobby of the hotel we were staying at and get some breakfast. We’re already ahead of you mom on that note. We have breakfast reservations for Ohana and we didn’t want to be too late either! We left Baymont Inn and headed on over to CSR! Yes! Once we arrived at CSR we went straight to the check-in line and checked in. Of course our room wasn’t ready but no sweat, we just really wanted our KTTW so that we can get on over to the parks and to the Polynesian for breakfast. Before we left for the parks we decided to get our bags together for the parks and we decided to later ourselves up with sunscreen as well.

I sent Jason over to the luggage check and asked him to get the stroller I had put on hold for us there. I decided that even though I have a 9 year old, she is small and petite and I knew without any kind of stroller there would come the “I’m tired” or “I can’t walk anymore,” so we rented a stroller from Apple Strollers for a total of $21.00. Not a bad deal in our opinion at all! They found the stroller and so then we got it out of the brown paper that it was wrapped in and put it in the back of the van. Score! It was “daddy” proof or as I call it “Jason” proof! Jason in the past has had trouble putting our Maclaren Volo stroller up so we decided not to bring it this go round. Best decision ever too!

9482367734_548b44c73c.jpg

After we got the stroller in the back of the van it was off to the parks! We were doing Magic Kingdom on Thursday, June 13th and Friday, June 14th. I always make a schedule for what we’re doing that day and which parks we will be at to help plan our meals for the day. I’m so organized when it comes to planning trips to Disney World but at home I’m so disorganized. What is up with that? Jason finds it odd but I’m so obsessed with the planning for Disney World that he doesn’t even bother asking to help. All he has to do is pay for the trip! LOL. Back to the trip report now, whoops ADD has kicked in again! We made it over to Magic Kingdom by driving the van over and parking in the handicap parking. Mom had knee surgery done back in April and still needed to park up close which worked out to our advantage for later in the trip. We walked on over to the monorail at the transportation center and headed on over to the Polynesian early for our breakfast reservations at 9:20 am. We got there with no problem and I was so happy to be back home at Disney World!

Up Next…Breakfast with Lilo & Stitch!

We left off where we had made it to the Polynesian for breakfast reservations for Ohana. We always try to eat at Ohana at least once every trip we make it to Disney World. Its one of our favorite breakfasts because I love Lilo & Stitch! We made it there early so that we could hit up the Photopass Area to trade in our voucher for our Photopass Plus we got with our WDW Package. We were in the test group for the Photopass Plus last April and fell in love with it! We loved going around the parks yelling Photo Opp! and of course getting stared at. Wouldnt have it any other way though. Its so difficult not to make a fool of myself in public because thats what I love to do. Especially at theme parks! As Jason and I were getting the Photopass Plus CD and lanyard, Olivia and mom were in the gift shop just looking around. Mom was enjoying herself already! We then went and checked in since it was almost time for our ressies. We didnt have to wait long but it was quite different for us because instead of getting a lei and having our pictures taken in the front lobby, they would be taken with just Stitch while we were dining. In all honesty, I enjoyed it more of having our picture taken in the front lobby and then getting the pictures separately with each character. I felt it was much too rushed with the characters this go round and Olivia didnt enjoy it as much. Although we did happen to sneak one of the maracas into Olivias backpack and didnt say anything else. We normally dont do this but she already had one of them from a previous trip and wanted another one to match it.

9140791002_b9b9bc6a2e.jpg

Breakfast was served after talking to the chef about my food allergies which you will notice that is at most of the restaurants we had to do. I had to tell the chef that I could not have any sausage at the table and could not have any of the passion fruit juice either. Only can have the regular orange juice and it was nice to have something different for us anyways. I didnt care for the passion fruit juice anyways. Thank goodness for food allergies in that sense. They brought us the plate of fruit and the basket of bread out to us. Mom and Olivia enjoyed the bread together. It was OK, not my favorite though. Then they brought the food out to us and we ate it and enjoyed it. I have to say that waffles taste so much better when their in the shape of Mickey Mouse! We waited for Stitch to come around so we could get Olivias picture taken with him and mom joined in as well, then we got the check, used our KTTW to pay and mom left the tip. Total for the meal was $94.75 with tax already included. Not a bad price but mom was shocked with how much it was. Thank goodness we got the deluxe dining plan as usual.

It was quite yummy and afterwards we had the pictures printed out and got to choose which pose we wanted. I honestly forget which one we got but I believe it was the one with Olivia in it. We then went to the bathroom and then headed onto the monorail over to our favorite park in the world&Magic Kingdom!

9138562561_1b231a3462.jpg

9140789850_fba2a20854.jpg

Up Next&Magic Kingdom here we come!!!

So I finally found my Photopass CD and it was not in the same place I left it as usual. Never fails in my house of me putting something away and it lands or walks itself to a new place in the house. Where you might ask that I found it? I found it in a chair in the kitchen. It was not there before so who knows how long it was there before I realized it was not in the original place I had put it. So here goes the pictures from 'Ohana!

9481703891_a41342851e_z.jpg

9484495726_0e5900bde2_z.jpg

Ok that's about it for now...until I update the next post which is all about MK!

How adorable that Olivia figured it out once you were in Orlando! You played it so cool up until that moment.... I can totally picture the excited tears in your eyes! How fun!

When on road trips, I'm with Olivia. McDonald's please! It is everywhere, it's cheap, and I LOVE it! Good enough for me. You can tell Olivia that I'm a Subway fan too! (I don't think there's a sandwich there that I won't eat.)

Great update and I look forward to reading more.

Good luck with your homeschooling school year too. What a great commitment to your child. :goodvibes

Thanks Brenda! Homeschooling so far has been tough to get on a schedule that works for us but we will figure it I'm sure by the end of the year. Hahaha! I don't mind eating at McDonald's but we eat it far too much plus my dad works there so we eat there often when we visit home. So going other places would be nice!

Also enjoy your trip to WDW which after seeing some of the pictures so far I'm sure you are!

Joining in :thumbsup2 Sounds like Olivia was very excited :goodvibes

Thanks for joining in! Olivia was very excited! Hope enjoy the trip report!

I love breakfast at Ohana. Wish we were there eating right now :goodvibes

We love Ohana but I think on our next trip we might change it up some and try Kona Cafe for breakfast. :rolleyes:

Our first day of parks has always been to go to Magic Kingdom first! I am a crazy person when planning my trips to Disney World because I try to plan our day and meals together. So say we have plans to eat dinner at Tony’s Town Square then we are in Magic Kingdom that day. Although this year was a little different and it was well worth it! Back to our first day in Magic Kingdom, when we finished eating breakfast at Ohana’s we decided to hop on the monorail and head on over to MK. I love getting on the Monorail and listening to the welcome to Main Street USA. I always get emotional when it comes to walking into the gates of Magic Kingdom and my hubby thinks I’m just crazy at that point. Well I might be but only for Disney World!!!

We got off the monorail and walked down to the baggage check and we got our KTTW out and it was time to walk through those gates!! The main gates were calling our names! My eyes were getting watery too! I was finally back home! We made our way under the railroad tracks and onto Main Street USA! I noticed how crowded it was compared to our last visit as a family in April 2012 where I got engaged at Cinderella’s Castle. We asked to have our picture taken by a Photopass person and so this is what we got.

9541571931_f315d6f0fa_z.jpg

And this one looks like the lady is pointing at my butt!
9541571255_93b5de706f_z.jpg

After taking several pictures it was time to head over to a ride and we chose to ride Big Mountain Thunder Railroad! The wait time was about 30 minutes but we didn’t have anywhere to go so we went ahead and got in line. Not a big problem at all for us! It had been at least 12 years since Mom had rode that ride and we decided that we would pick the track that we feel is more intense. Once we got up to the train we got our things put away in our bags and it was time to ride! We were so happy to get on a ride and for this one to be the first one too! Mom had a blast and after that ride, we decided it was time for Splash Mountain but we couldn’t ride it because it was down. So we decided to go onto “The Little Mermaid” ride but I checked the wait time and it was a good long wait so we decided to go grab Fast passes and go check out Mickey's PhilharMagic which happens to be one of our favorite shows to check out! It’s a must do on our list every time we head to WDW. Soon after that we decided to visit Fantasy Faire to see what they had. Olivia had lots of money from her grandparents and from saving up and birthday money that she saved instead of spending it on Littlest Pet Shops and My Little Pony stuff. She tried on a lot of Ears and decided on a pair and paid for it and had her name put on the back of it too. She was so excited when her ears was done and tried them on. As you can tell she is very happy to have bought her first souvenir with her own money!

9140182570_27da6699a6.jpg

Next up Olivia decided on the next ride and she wanted to ride Prince Charming Regal Carrousel and we had to wait for like 5 minutes and then it was time for us to find our horses and strap up. Next up we had a good ride and of course I had the iPhone in hand and took some pictures. We had a blast!!! After that it was time to go ride The Little Mermaid ride for the very first time. We enjoyed it so much and we loved having fun on it!

9140185176_aa50600740_z.jpg

And here is Jason cheesing it! :rotfl:
9140186022_164663184d_z.jpg

And a picture of the castle from the carrousel. Brings back memories from last year when Jason proposed to me.
9137955939_12aa3723c8_z.jpg

And just here is a few fun shots from Cinderella's Royal Table from when Jason Proposed to me on 4/23/2012! Wow was I surprised!!!:eek:
9544478210_f0bda4db9b_z.jpg

I was surprised of course!
9544478826_d3bfa94e08_z.jpg

9544478522_7a0f9ecb7f_z.jpg

9541701875_411115baab_z.jpg

9544478916_cfee465b29_z.jpg

And one of Olivia...:flower3:
9541690807_a4fb87fcc1_z.jpg

Next Up…Tangled Bathroom Area and Haunted Mansion Time!

Ok everyone! I haven't left this TR hanging on purpose. But it seems that life, school and accounting has decided to take over my life. I'm homeschooling Olivia this year and that takes up some of my time during the day, but then I started back to school again this fall and well...Accounting has happened. That takes up the rest of my time but I promise I will write a new post this evening and get it posted up. Plus I have had to switch laptops because of my accounting class my old laptop wouldn't accept the software for class. So after trying for over 4 days of trying to do one chapter and my internet kept locking up it was time to search for a new computer. So what did I end up getting? A MacBook Pro and I'm loving it. Thanks to my school refund I went out and got this. But let me say I still would love to plan a weekend getaway with my hubby to Disney World but we're still trying to justify that instead of paying bills. Haha

Wow! Was I behind or what! I'm glad you posted something since this floated to the top of my subscriptions. :)

Ahhhh 'Ohana! I love their breakfast. I do love the bread there so if we ever dined there together it looks like you wouldn't be too sad if I ate the entire loaf! Sounds like your food allergies didn't limit any of the enjoyment of the meal. I find it amusing that I will justify spending $20+ per person for a breakfast at WDW when I would never pay that in the real world. My oatmeal packet and banana costs pocket change every morning. :laughing:

I remember you sharing your proposal at CRT. How amazing!!! Sneak peek for you but we witnessed a proposal at CRT this last trip. I practically cried for the couple! Great job Jason!

And speaking of Jason, nice photo on the carousel!

That is an adorable Perry hat that Olivia bought. What a discipline at her young age to save her $. Good job Olivia! :thumbsup2

I know you are super busy with life, school, family, etc... it's good to see updates but take all the time you need. :goodvibes

Wow! Was I behind or what! I'm glad you posted something since this floated to the top of my subscriptions. :)

Ahhhh 'Ohana! I love their breakfast. I do love the bread there so if we ever dined there together it looks like you wouldn't be too sad if I ate the entire loaf! Sounds like your food allergies didn't limit any of the enjoyment of the meal. I find it amusing that I will justify spending $20+ per person for a breakfast at WDW when I would never pay that in the real world. My oatmeal packet and banana costs pocket change every morning. :laughing:

I remember you sharing your proposal at CRT. How amazing!!! Sneak peek for you but we witnessed a proposal at CRT this last trip. I practically cried for the couple! Great job Jason!

And speaking of Jason, nice photo on the carousel!

That is an adorable Perry hat that Olivia bought. What a discipline at her young age to save her $. Good job Olivia! :thumbsup2

I know you are super busy with life, school, family, etc... it's good to see updates but take all the time you need. :goodvibes

Brenda, You can have all the bread you want there. Haha! Most of the restaurants at Disney were very accommodating to my allergies. I had one problem at one restaurant the whole trip but I will get to that later.

Funny thing about the proposal that happened. When we were seated I took the seat that had no one behind me and sat there. Then Jason told me that he wanted to switch seats because the sun was in his eyes. Um, yea ok sure it is. Then he said that he had to go to the bathroom to wash his hands and he was gone for a long time and he said there was a line for the Men's bathroom!:lmao: I'm sure there wasn't because the men's rooms never have one unless your at a concert of some sort. Then when they brought the platter out with the roses, ring and slipper I was stunned more than ever. I didn't cry but instead I kind of chuckled and was like what is happening. He expected me to cry but when a bunch of people are staring at me I seem to laugh instead. He said that wasn't the response he was looking for. :rotfl2: Great times!

One thing that we are trying to figure out to do is take another trip this year in October. We are seriously thinking of it because it seems that next year we are taking a break in order to have a baby. But if Jason gets a new job then we will be able to afford to take a trip next year. He is thinking of getting a driving job again because it's more money and since I'm not working it would help out so much. I plan on writing more of the update tonight after I get done with writing a paper this evening. :crazy2:

Wow! I'm back!!! Can you believe it? I can't! But after a stressful week with accounting homework, I decided to update this because Disney brings me joy and happiness! I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I am going to school at Liberty University to get my Bachelor's in Healthcare Management and might even add an Accounting Minor on but not sure yet on the minor. I have always worked in the healthcare field for the past 3 1/2 years and now that I'm not working I'm finding myself wanting to hurry up and finish with school so that I can go and work possibly at home or possibly with an insurance company. I have dreams too! And since I can't live inside Disney World I decided to make my dreams somewhat practical! I wish I could live by Disney World and maybe one day that will happen!! :banana:

OK Now back to the show....As mentioned in my previous post we left off at the carousel. But actually we rode The Little Mermaid Ride before that...I obviously have brain meltdowns since school has been back in session. :confused3 We absolutely loved it!! We had our trusty Fast Passes and we walked onto the ride thanks to them. I had the idea to go get the fast passes and after everyone complained about me grabbing them, they sure were happy to have them compared to waiting in line for over 90 minutes. :worship: The ride was so cool! I instantly went back to my childhood of listening to The Little Mermaid movie and singing along with it. I of course embarrassed Olivia by singing outloud on the ride. Oh well! Get used to it! I embarrass myself often in public and at home!

9140183514_b33a5da2a7.jpg

I do have some videos but can't seem to locate them on my YouTube so I will insert them in later.

After The Little Mermaid we headed over and rode the carousel! Fun times I say, fun times! That will never get old of riding a carousel! I always go for the biggest horse to ride on. After the carousel, Olivia was screaming she had to go to the bathroom so instead of heading over to the boring bathrooms we headed over to the new Tangled Bathrooms!

9140789140_6d64782663.jpg

Oh how they were so pretty on the outside! I didn't go in because there was a long line for the women's bathroom as usual and so I decided not to even try. Olivia said they were so beautiful inside them! Oh how now I wish I had gone inside to look at them!

9140788596_cecd64fc73.jpg

But instead I got lots of pictures of the outside area.

9140787888_4b7a23c338_z.jpg

More Beautiful details...

9140786552_ec1e6e9570_z.jpg

Oh wait is that What I think it is?
9140785252_3a91fe73fa_z.jpg

Yep, Sure is!!!! It's Rapunzel's Tower!!!
9138556773_239301148d_z.jpg

After finished exploring the bathroom area it was time to head for another ride. We looked for rides that had the smallest wait time and line and so we headed on over to The Haunted Mansion!! :eek: Olivia didn't want to go on the ride...I bribed her like any normal Disney mom would do right?

9138555917_76fd93332c_c.jpg

While waiting for the 30 minute wait I decided to do something I do often...take pictures.

Here you can see CHH!
9140782926_c1c112e0c3_z.jpg

The Liberty Belle
9138554595_506c1e608f_z.jpg

I can see it through the flood of people!!!
9140781626_21afd16601_z.jpg

Oh that's it for waiting? really?
9140781020_93448d7448_z.jpg

The wait wasn't brutal like most times it normally is but I will say that I was glad to be inside where it was nice and cool instead of waiting outside in like 100 degree weather! Even though it's a little scary ride especially for Olivia it was quite relaxing for us in the cool air! I'll take it!

Soon the ride was over and it was getting time to head on over to the castle to where else but the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for a special makeover on a very special little girl!!!

Continued to Next Post....

Glad to see you update in between home-work assignments! Your hard work will definitely pay off some day soon. I've been in the healthcare field for 28 years - as you can see on my FB working for a large healthcare insurer. I moved out of patient care 23 years ago to work for this company and now I can't see doing anything else when I grow up! :lmao:

Thanks for going back and giving more details from your proposal. It did all sound fishy with the washing hands and all... BUT what an awesome and inspired proposal. I'm not sure I would have the over the top, crying, hands fanning face reaction in a room full of strangers either.

You have great photos of the Tangled bathrooms area. I actually went inside and took some photos - near the entry and sink area - and they have such great details. Who would have thought I'd say the bathrooms are delightful? :p

Good luck with school my dear!

Glad to see you update in between home-work assignments! Your hard work will definitely pay off some day soon. I've been in the healthcare field for 28 years - as you can see on my FB working for a large healthcare insurer. I moved out of patient care 23 years ago to work for this company and now I can't see doing anything else when I grow up! :lmao:

Thanks for going back and giving more details from your proposal. It did all sound fishy with the washing hands and all... BUT what an awesome and inspired proposal. I'm not sure I would have the over the top, crying, hands fanning face reaction in a room full of strangers either.

You have great photos of the Tangled bathrooms area. I actually went inside and took some photos - near the entry and sink area - and they have such great details. Who would have thought I'd say the bathrooms are delightful? :p

Good luck with school my dear!

Thanks! I bet the inside of the bathrooms were gorgeous but I just didn't see going in them just to take pictures when it seemed there were a ton of people waiting to pee!:rotfl2:

And I saw where you work for a major insurance company. That's so awesome! I know all about EOB's and all of that because I am certified in Medical Billing and Coding. Just when I moved to the Fayetteville, NC area I had found a job and worked there a week and they let me go saying they couldn't afford to pay me. So I was upset over the fact that I left a really good job for that job. But it all works out. Come to find out that doctors office hired someone in for minimum wage so they wouldn't have to pay someone with experience and who is certified and knows what they are doing. It's a rough time and I have found living in a military town at times stinks. But that's all we can afford right now anyways. And with Jason still in school to become a minister we have to stick with where we're at now. Unless we move back home with my parents! Oh wait they just got rid of me last year!!!:lmao: But I think after my grandmother passes away we might give up the big house we live in now and move into the house right behind my parents house (where my grandma lives now) and rent it out from them. Then we'd be home and I could mow the lawn on the zero turn mower and we could get a big dog if we wanted to. Miss living in the country I guess.

I'm going to try to update later after I complete another accounting assignment. I miss doing updates and catching up on TR's. So I think I may do that instead of homework. :thumbsup2

After The Haunted Mansion Ride and Olivia freaking out on it with Nanie, it was time to hustle and bustle over to the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to get made up like a princess! Who could be more excited? Was it mommy or was it Olivia? :confused3 I think it was me because the last time she had gotten dolled up like a princess was in 2010 on our first trip to Disney World and our first Girl's Trip.

We had reservations at 4:40pm at the BBB in the Castle and so we had to hustle and bustle on over there. The crowds were crazy there and I have to say it was nice to not see the flags everywhere like our last trip in the summer of 2011 from the tour groups. We will get to that later on in the trip but for the first day it was nice not seeing them and photobombing our pictures! We got to the BBB a little early and checked in. They soon called for Princess Olivia to come and get dressed. We got her the Courtyard Package which included a Shirt and a cute Tutu. Fit her like a charm.

9138527963_52d875b642_z.jpg

Soon it was time for us to go back and for Olivia to be made up into a princess. She got to pick out the color hair she wanted and the nail polish and all. She was so sweet because she is very picky about how her hair is done and if it would hurt or not and thankfully it did not. Her Fairy Godmother was very gentle on her hair and Olivia sat through it like a champ.

10003991536_06f0fa2158_z.jpg

10003928734_11bc295586_z.jpg

10003934825_fd9dcc2312_z.jpg

Mom and Jason were taking picture galore and so was the Photopass guy. He was so cool because he was taking pictures of Mom and I getting some Fairy Pixie Dust as well. We got our dreams to come true too!

10003930414_36ce9e7d86_z.jpg

Soon it was done and I paid for everything that Olivia had just gotten.

10003993686_6702fef592_z.jpg

10003930874_be57998bff_z.jpg

The cost of the package was:

10003891566_99d657c639_z.jpg

After we left from BBB we headed over to Frontierland where Olivia's cousin, Justin was. He works for Disney and he just happened to be in Frontierland while we were in Magic Kingdom that day. Here is a picture of the two of them:

9140317722_84fb520c3d_z.jpg

Then it was time for the hoedown. How much fun can one person have but let me say a lot of fun. You can click here, here and here for some awesome videos of the hoedown! The one that cracks me up the most is of when Olivia was swinging her head like she was having way too much fun! But what can you do? We were in Disney World! I mean, come on..we're supposed to be crazy! :hyper:

Up Next..Dinner at The Liberty Tree Tavern. Continued to next post...

BBB looks so fun! Glad they took care of you and your mom too! I'm sad that Disney came up with that gem after my time!

I love Liberty Tree so I can't wait to hear about your dinner. Hope you can update soon!

How fun it must've been for Olivia to realize that you guys were in Florida and going to Disney! That's one thing I don't think I'd be able to do with my own kids. I'd totally spill the surprise, and I'd want to talk about it in anticipation all the time!

The BBB hairdo is so cute on her! I think the t-shirt is such a great souvenir too.

BBB looks so fun! Glad they took care of you and your mom too! I'm sad that Disney came up with that gem after my time!

I love Liberty Tree so I can't wait to hear about your dinner. Hope you can update soon!

BBB was so awesome! My daughter has been there twice now. Once at DTD and once at the one in the Castle. We got so much love at the one at the Castle! We couldn't have asked for a better Fairy Godmother and Photopass Photographer. Stay tuned because the review for The Liberty Tree is coming up next. :cool1:

Cute pics! :)

Thanks for reading and for looking at the pictures. I have taken so many with each trip but this year was so much less than I normally have taken. But lots of other things happened so it will be explained later in the Trip Report. Please continue to read.

Joining in! Your DD is SERIOUSLY cute! Gaah! She's so adorable.

Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to read more. I have to say that Olivia is such a joy to have. She keeps us on our toes that's for sure but I know one day we are in for it when she turns to a teenager if she follows her father's path. I of course was an angel growing up! :angel:

How fun it must've been for Olivia to realize that you guys were in Florida and going to Disney! That's one thing I don't think I'd be able to do with my own kids. I'd totally spill the surprise, and I'd want to talk about it in anticipation all the time!

The BBB hairdo is so cute on her! I think the t-shirt is such a great souvenir too.

Rachel- I'm so glad that you are in for reading! The shirt was a perfect souvenir for sure. She wears it a lot to the point of not taking it off for days. While it bugs me, it doesn't bug her at all. I'd rather wash it everyday and allow her to wear something different but she's hard headed like me so she gets it honest.

It was so much fun to surprise Olivia for the first part. She knew that we were going to Disney World soon but didn't expect we were going to Disney World with my mom. The surprises keep going during the trip. Wish we could have gotten together while on this past trip but maybe next time we can. Keep reading because there is more fun to come.

One of our Restaurants that is a must eat at while in Magic Kingdom would happen to be The Liberty Tree Tavern. I stumbled upon this restaurant when Olivia and I took our first trip together back in May 2010. We were hungry and we didn't plan dinner for one of the nights we were there and well we decided to take our chances on seeing if they had a table. We fell in love with the menu there and it has been a staple on all of our trips. Even on our honeymoon too!

We had ADR at The Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:30pm. After the hoedown was finished in Frontierland, we headed over to LTT. We checked in and didn't have to wait too long before being called for our table. We were seated on the left hand side next to a table that had a nice family there. I will get to that later. Our waitress was nice and of course I forget her name but she was slow all get out. Holy smoke! My grandma could move faster than this lady could! I can understand it was busy considering that it was during dinner time but I'm sure you could move a little faster to get our drinks back to us. Jason, mom and I all ordered a coke while Olivia ordered a sprite. I swear it took the lady almost 20 minutes to bring our drinks back to us. I was complaining I was dying of thirst. Ok...maybe not that bad but I was hot and thirsty so I just made it seem worse. We then went ahead and told the waitress we were ready for the food. Again it took another 10 minutes to bring the salad that was eaten up in no time by us. I will say this trip I was a little lax on the pictures at dinner but I did happen to have some from some previous trips so this is a picture of the salad:

10125598023_81980e3067_z.jpg

The salad was delicious and it was gone in a heartbeat. She did happen to bring another one out and that was eaten up too especially by me. I love their salad there! Part of my favorite part of the meal! Next up was the main course and of course there was some hungry people here. Not eating lunch probably wasn't the best idea but that's OK because we ate our fair share at dinner. The mac and cheese was awesome according to Olivia who mainly ate that for dinner. The adults all enjoyed the potatoes and the other items.

10125528636_88b7dcbbf2_z.jpg

10125398134_175ec17327_z.jpg

Halfway into our meal Olivia was admiring the little girl at the next table baby Lady. The girls had a good time talking and chatting it up. They both seemed to talk like they had been best friends for years. It was so sweet and almost pixiedust: magical that they were this into talking about everything. Funny thing about it is that they were from North Carolina too. Just in a different part of the state I want to say around Charlotte area or the mountains. It was so good to hear that they had just gotten in as well. They flew down and their little girl was asking if Olivia was going to go back to the hotel with her to swim with her. Olivia was asking what resort they were staying at they were at POFQ. We had to tell the girls the sad that we were at different resorts but we said if we ran into each other again during the trip that we would see about swimming with each other. Soon it was time for them to leave and go back to the fun and it was time for our dessert. I was so full that I honestly couldn't even eat any of it this time. Never had that happen before.

10125456865_c1411a714f_z.jpg

Soon it was time to leave and we all were exhausted and stuffed. We decided to head back to the car and then to the resort. It was a long day of surprises and we all wanted to just kind of chill out for the rest of the night. We got back to the resort and Olivia wanted to check out the pool. She was begging to go and mom wanted to check out the pool so they both got ready and walked to the pool. We were in room 1190 and it was a nice room too. The room looked like this:

10126899413_faa8dc40d2_z.jpg

10126838316_b8a7122d0e_z.jpg

Mom and Olivia enjoyed their dip in the pool and it definitely tired Olivia out. She was out cold not long after getting a shower and getting dressed for bed. Soon it was time for us to turn in for the night and so that's what we did.

Continued to Next Post..

Yum, that macaroni and cheese at LTT looks so good! I haven't had mac and cheese like that in so long since the homemade stuff I've made at home isn't as thick and luscious. The restaurant one reminds me of Stouffer's!

Aww, how cute that Olivia made a friend during dinner! So cute that they both wanted to go swimming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter