• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A Very Disney Christmas! Nov/Dec 2010 PTR (Trip Drama & 2 Days! 11/24)

Happy Thanksgiving, Becky!! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and IL's! Wow, lots of pre-trip drama but I'm glad all of it got resolved!! Whenever you post on FB about your TA I'm amazed-- she sounds WONDERFUL and really goes above and beyond for you guys!
I love your shirts-- you guys are going to look so great in your PP pictures!!

Happy Thanksgiving Kylie!! We have had a wonderful day! Thank you! Yes, my TA really does go above and beyond!

I hope you have a really wonderful vacation Becky.. it's soo close now! :santa:

Emma princess: x

Thanks Emma!! We are SOOOO close!!

Wishing you safe travels and a magical trip! I just love all the outfits for you and the girls!!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you, Renee!! I am beyond excited!!!

I spend so much time stressing about if there will be a snow storm in Buffalo on the 9th... it would be nice if it waits till the 10th

So you know how I feel, huh?! :goodvibes I think about everything that could go wrong, unfortunately,

Wow I can't believe it's almost time for you guys to leave already!

Have a great vacation, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back:goodvibes

How fun! How exciting! I hope that you have a great time! WE are on our way Sunday, and we will probably be going to the Party on the 30th, so I will text you to see when you are there! :santa: HO HO HO! Love the Tees, btw, and the "Joy" shirts ADORABLE!! and yes, a great match! :thumbsup2

Wow I can't believe it's almost time for you guys to leave already!

Have a great vacation, and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back:goodvibes

I know!! I can't believe it either!!! Thanks!! :goodvibes

How fun! How exciting! I hope that you have a great time! WE are on our way Sunday, and we will probably be going to the Party on the 30th, so I will text you to see when you are there! :santa: HO HO HO! Love the Tees, btw, and the "Joy" shirts ADORABLE!! and yes, a great match! :thumbsup2

Ok!! Sounds like a plan!! :santa:

I'm enjoying your pics on Facebook...it looks like you are having a MAGICAL trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! ;)

have a fabulously magical time! LOVE those t-shirts, so so cute! and the JOY ones are adorable with the matching pants too. can't wait to see all the great pics post trip!

Sorry I missed your send off I was still there when you were heading down hope your trip is going great and the weather remained wonderful and I am sure you will love all the decorations and lights as much as we did

Julie

Sorry I missed your send off I was still there when you were heading down hope your trip is going great and the weather remained wonderful and I am sure you will love all the decorations and lights as much as we did

Julie

Wome home!!! Hurry up and write your TR so that I can get some good tips before we leave!! hehe. :goodvibes

Hope you are having a wonderful time. the outfits ad the purses are very cute. cannot wait to see the pictures!

Q

I enjoyed your Facebook updates! I don't think I caught them all, but saw quite a few great pictures of two very cute little girls! :goodvibes Looking forward to the TR when you are able to start it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter