A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

I am shocked to hear the news of Bob's death and can not even imagine the loss that the Podcasters are feeling, let alone Diana and Brian. As has been mentioned on serveral occassions, Bob was a beloved friend to you all and he will be missed by countless others who have gotten to know Bob through the Boards and the Podcast. My thoughts and prayers go out to the Varley family and the Podcasters during this difficult time.

I am at a loss for words. My prayers are with the Podcast Crew and families.:hug:

Please give us an address where we can send cards.

Diana and Brian are in my prayers. I am at a loss for words.

Rest in peace my friend Bawb. :(

Sue Ellen

This doesn't seem real.

I feel like I lost a friend and I never met the guy.

Please let Diana know that our prayers are with her as well as with all of you.

He will be missed.

So sorry to hear this news, Bob's family will be in my thoughts and prayers.....:grouphug:

Rest In Peace Bob

OMG...I am so shocked to hear this sad news. Please give my love and condolences to Diane and Brian and the rest of Bob's family.

Also my love to the whole team, I am sure you are all so upset to have lost such a dear friend. :grouphug:

RIP Bob. :angel:

I am truly shocked and saddened to hear this news.

He will be greatly missed by all those who were fortunate to have met him and all those who enjoyed his input on the podcast, the boards, and his love for all things Disney.

Heartfelt condolences to his family and the entire podcast team.

Wow. I can't believe he's gone. :sad1: I can't believe his final nap came so soon. As a new scooter user he was such an inspiration to me. My heart, prayers and tears are with Bawb's family and friends. :grouphug:

I am so sorry to hear this - I always look forward to listening to Bob on the Podcast and was really looking forward to meeting him on the cruise. Thought and prayers go out to the family and the Podcast members.

My intitial reaction was "must be some other Bob". It absolutely cannot be my podcast "Bawb".

You all are in my prayers, the good people of the world truly leave us to soon.

Please pass on my condolences to Diana, Brian and the entire Varley family and the Podcast crew. I feel like I have lost a member of my own family.

Bob always seemed to delight in the simple pleasures in the Disney parks- often they were attractions many would overlook. He will be missed greatly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter