A very sad day -your thoughts and prayers are needed

I never had the pleasure of meeting Bob face to face. Through the pod casts and videos, I really felt like I knew him as we do all of the pod cast team. My wife has said several times that he is someone that I would like to be friends with. He seems warm, friendly, humorous and caring. We enjoyed his trips around the parks and the friendly bawb banter during the pod casts. He will truly be missed.

We are truly shocked, I spoke to Bob on Friday and was going to play golf with him this week. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family and with the podcast team. It is a very sad day, he will be missed.

Rob & Jan Skinner

I can't even believe this. I never got to meet Bob, but my heart is just broken at this loss.

My prayers go out to the Varley family and the podcast crew. This is truly one of those days when someone special has left this world.

God Bless you Bawb, you have left an indelible mark on those who heard you.

:sad1:

I am shocked.

I had the pleasure of meeting Bob last year at Food and Wine and then at the Dec 6th Podcast Meet. I don't how else to describe Bob other then a true gentleman. He was that friendly voice that I so needed to hear on a business trip.

My thoughts and prayers to Diana, the Varley family and Bob's DIS family.

Bob was one of the first people I met from the DIS many years ago. He was a thoughtful man with a true love for Disney. Through the tears, right now I’m remembering the time we spent in Southern California with him and Diana many years ago and how my daughter who was only about 5 still remembers the fun she had with him at Knots Berry Farm.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Diana, his family and all those who he touched in his lifetime.

This is truly a sad day.

Rest in Peace my friend……

What terribly sad, shocking news! Our thoughts and prayers are with Bawb's family and with everyone on the podcast team. We hope the Lord gives you all strength and comfort during this most difficult time.

There just isn't the right words to say what I feel. :( My condolences to his friends, immediate family, and Podcast family.
He touched so many and I am sure him and Walt are going to meet up for Dole Whips and a chat.

My deepest condolences to his family and friends. I enjoyed his contribution to the Podcast each week and he will be missed.

Rest In Peace...

As other have mentioned, this is shocking news. I have been listening to your podcast for some time and it saddens me that my first post on the podcast board would be for this reason. But this warrants a comment.

I extend my condolences and prayers out to Bob's family as well as the other members of the podcast. He was obviously a very kind man who could always take a good natured joke. He will be missed by someone who never met him in person - only through voice.

I wish I would have had the opportunity to meet him and shake his hand.

I am so shocked and saddened. Everyone is in my prayers.

I couldn't believe my own words when reading to my husband Pete's post informing everyone that Bawb has passed away. Unbelievable. I find comfort thinking of the kind words he had to say about his loving wife, the pride in his voice when speaking of his son, his obvious enthusiasm for his dream job, the joy he had in working with his best friends and his upbeat personality. My impression is that Bawb lived a great life. I am a firm believer that this is a far sadder day for us then it is for Bawb. Love and prayers to ALL of Bawb's family and friends...

I feel like I just lost a family member (and I did lose my mom last December). I am so, so sorry . . . my prayers and thoughts are with Bob's family and friends.

I can't believe what I'm reading - and I am deeply saddened by the sudden passing of such a good-natured fellow.

I feel like I've lost a friend.

My heart goes out to you all, Pete. Please let Diana & Brian know, when you think it's the right time, that we are all praying for them.

I'll miss you, Bob.

Oh no!

Being a long time lurker I really don't post that much, but I just had to send out heartfelt condolences to Bob's family and friends.

The world is going to be a lot less brighter now without you Bob.:sad1:

OMG I dont even know what to say. I have never met him but it still feels like a good friend is gone. My hands are shaking as I type and I feel sick. God bless his family and the podcast team. If there is anything we can do for any of you please feel free to ask us. I will miss BAWB so much. I just cant even believe it is true. (((HUGS))) to the podcast family.

Well said....I am at a loss for words. I just don't believe it!!!

His family and the Team are in my thoughts and prayers.

:sad1: Prayers out to the entire family and everyone at the entire podcast team.

I'm so very sorry to hear about this news - it truly breaks my heart. I wish I could find words to say to bring peace to the podcast team and Bawb's family.

Diana and Brian - please know Bob was very much loved here and will truly be missed. I, like others here, feel like I knew Bob and looked forward to meeting our friend in person. It breaks my heart that I won't have that chance.

Everyone who has had the distinct opportunity to meet Bob is very fortunate indeed. I will certainly keep Bob's family and friends in my prayers.

~Stacy :sad1:

My Condolences. Our prayers are with all the people who loved and knew him. He will be sorely missed.:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter