A week till France and 10 days 'til Disney

Johnny_boy

Mouseketeer
Well we're off to France a week today, camping first then Disney. Just 4 days at work this week as well as DD is 6 on Wednesday so I have the day off. It's currently chucking it down here so have been checking the weather and looking good for while we're there so far...

Only bulbs to get for the side indicators for the car and a set of sun shades for DS side of the car after his built in one mysteriously ripped.... Haven't got time to order and fit a new one.

We may have an issue after Disney as the car park where we will be staying next has a 1.9m clearance and my car is 1.6 without the roof box so it may need to come off to allow us to park... Could be time consuming :scared1:

I'm going to start my dance even though Disney is 10 days away!!
:cool1::cheer2:pirate::dance3::banana::banana:

:banana::dance3::cheer2::cool1::banana::woohoo:
I'll join in lol, we leave for disney a week tomorrow although it will probably be the wednesday before we do a full Day in Disney and we will be there for a week! whoop whoop might see you there :rotfl::rotfl:

:yay:Hope you have a fab time xx:yay:

:banana::dance3::cheer2::cool1::banana::woohoo:
I'll join in lol, we leave for disney a week tomorrow although it will probably be the wednesday before we do a full Day in Disney and we will be there for a week! whoop whoop might see you there :rotfl::rotfl:

:yay:Hope you have a fab time xx:yay:

Hope you do too nahteb20! We're aiming for Thursday lunchtime and then there Friday all day and Saturday except for a couple of hours or so to check in at the timeshare.

I can't wait though the downside is it looks like it may be raining on the last day of camping which means a wet 8 person tent :scared1:

mmm. there's a nice grassy area outside IASW....I'll get DS to do a Jedi mind trick and nobody will see it drying out...:laughing: :laundy::wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter