A WONDERful Texas Christmas 12/18/15

We just changed our Thanksgiving cruise to this one. Myself, DW, DS- 25, DD- 19, and DD- 17 will be driving 11 hours to port to enjoy this. DD- 17 will be going on her first cruise!

Hey everyone! My husband and I along with our 5 girls(current ages 10, 9, 7, 5, and almost 2) are booked on this cruise! It will be our 4th cruise and our third time on the Wonder, we just love her!

Hi!

So excited to be on this trip. There will be 4 of us myself, dh, dd (9 at cruise time), and ds (7 at cruise time) on this trip. Can't wait. This will be our second trip on the Wonder.

April :cheer2:

Yeah! Glad y'all are going to be on it with us. We will have a great time. Our DD's will be 13 and 10 and this will be our 4th Disney cruise, and I believe 3rd on the Wonder!
Damian

The prices went up again!!!! I'm thinking this is going to be a popular cruise!
I think the timing is perfect! We still get the Christmas feeling, 6 nights is perfect with two small kids, and we get home in time for family and friends to celebrate Christmas!

I am so excited! Our family loves Disney and are DVC members, but have never been on a Disney Cruise. We can not Wait. I am so excited about the fun Fish Extender Game and that I AM getting a DCL Dooney! See ya Soon:dance3:

I am so excited!!! I convinced DH tome come along this time (he hates the idea of a cruise, but he also hated the idea of WDW and LOVED it). This will be the second cruise for my daughter and myself, but the first for my husband and son!

Can you believe prices went up again today? That's four times on my category in 2 weeks!! I'm really anxious to see what prices end up being when we sail! I will never not book on opening day again...even OBB when we sail in October wouldn't come in cheaper now.

Booked this one yesterday. :woohoo: It seems to be VERY popular! Cabins were disappearing while we were booking...picked a cabin, then it was gone...that happened about three times before we ended up with one we got.
Peachygreen---I think we were together on the fantasy 3/2013?

Hi everybody! I'd like to join in! I (Sue) just asked to join the fb group, too, and think I want to try this FE thing!

We're a family of 5 with 2 cabins, if both of my college kids can make the trip. Dh, me, dd21, ds20, and dd12, who will be 14 by the time we sail and would LOVE to make friends on this trip with other young teen girls.

We've only cruised once before, on the Magic back in the dark ages...2000! 15 years was a long time to wait for our next cruise!

We just booked this one for our family of 5. I totally should have booked a month ago, but was too busy dealing with a snarl in ou our Alaska cruise on the Wonder next June that we booked onboard earlier this month. We wouldn't normally do 2 in one year, but we live so close to Galveston and my in-laws are booking too, and given their age and health, this was a great option (no flying, not exactly strenuous, etc.). I will be heading over to the FB soon, just wanted to say hello!

We are keeping this one a secret from the kids, and heck, their Elf on a Shelf will probably be the one to break the news.

I guess I will have to figure out how to sneak that stupid elf on our ship and hide him every night while we are trapped in a stateroom together.:sad2:

Yay!!! We will also be on this cruise.. Coming from Louisiana
We sailed the Disney Magic in May 2013, cant wait to do it again. Will be cruising with my husband, 4 year old daughter and 7 year old son.

We just booked this one for our family of 5. I totally should have booked a month ago, but was too busy dealing with a snarl in ou our Alaska cruise on the Wonder next June that we booked onboard earlier this month. We wouldn't normally do 2 in one year, but we live so close to Galveston and my in-laws are booking too, and given their age and health, this was a great option (no flying, not exactly strenuous, etc.). I will be heading over to the FB soon, just wanted to say hello!

We are keeping this one a secret from the kids, and heck, their Elf on a Shelf will probably be the one to break the news.

I guess I will have to figure out how to sneak that stupid elf on our ship and hide him every night while we are trapped in a stateroom together.:sad2:

Thanks for the great idea of Elf on the Shelf being the one to break the news! Hope I remember it by then. Ha! And yes, I suppose I should smuggle him on board too! We can sneak him out after the kids go to sleep or when they are in Kids Club for some great pic opportunities! If I have time or energy for that. :confused:

This will be our 3rd cruise with Disney. I will be traveling with my two girls, Courtney (16), Catie (13) and their Grandmother. We can't wait to cruise again!!:yay::rolleyes1

We just got back as first time cruisers on the Fantasy (Eastern), and booked this one while on board. Very much looking forward to driving to port instead of flying. The kiddo wanted to make sure we got a sail date before her 18th birthday as she LOVED Vibe on the Fantasy. Very excited!

Hi! We're signed up for this sailing, too, actually before there was a DisBoard page and I'm just getting around to looking again. the prices keep going up, up, up! Went this same week the last time they were in Galveston. This will be our 9th Disney Cruise. I don't say that to brag, just to say that we LOVE DCL and if this is your first cruise you will NOT be disappointed.We plan to participate in the FE. Thank you for organizing.

How is everyone?!? We leave a week from yesterday for the beginning of our 2 day WDW stay, then our first DCL cruise leaves a week from this coming Saturday!

Hi everyone!! We are signed up for this cruise too! It will be our 4th Disney Cruise. We live a little over an hour away from Galveston so it couldn't be anymore convenient! It will be my husband, myself, our daughter (11), and son (7). We haven't told the kids yet..... I am already so excited. How am I supposed to wait for over a year?? I have already been looking for FE gift ideas!

We are on this cruise and look froward to seeing the new Star Wars movie while onboard!! They haven't publicized this,but they always show current Disney movies on the ships!!
:yoda::darth::ewok::chewy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter