Aaron Rodgers Jeopardy

Packers fan here too. I thought he did an excellent job-he had a good rhythm. He has openly said he wants to be considered for the job full time. They tape a who,e season over 40-50 days, so he says he can do it and play.

The Packers are one of my favorite NFC teams. I had not heard that figured he would be unable to so that is great to hear. I am all for him or Ken.

I was a bit behind on watching Jeopardy. I just watched the first three episodes that Aaron Rodgers hosted. I have to say that he is my least favorite guest host yet. It is obvious that he prepared, but there is something about his voice and manner that is so boring. His voice is really weak to me. I definitely hope that they don't pick him as the permanent host.

I was a bit behind on watching Jeopardy. I just watched the first three episodes that Aaron Rodgers hosted. I have to say that he is my least favorite guest host yet. It is obvious that he prepared, but there is something about his voice and manner that is so boring. His voice is really weak to me. I definitely hope that they don't pick him as the permanent host.
I like Aaron Rodgers, but I don't for a second think he's in the "running" to be permanent host. Most of the guest hosts aren't. I think it will end up to be the producer or Jennings.

I like him, but not as the Jeopardy host. I agree he’s too laid back, low monotone voice, almost boring. We were hoping he’d relax into the role a little, but I guess not. My husband & think Mike Richards has been the best so far. Great personality, upbeat, good pacing. And he certainly knows the game. I’m looking forward to Savannah Guthrie too.

I watched it four days in a row now. He’s doing a great job. I have never watch jeopardy four days in a row. Maybe I will watch it four days a month. First I thought the job should go to ken he needs the money. Arron of course doesn’t need the money. But Arron is doing such a great job that he should get it.

I agree with those who thought he was very monotone and somewhat boring. He is a great improvement over Dr. Oz who I thought was the worst. I liked the producer guy but doubt if he would get chosen for the regular hosting job. So far I would give it to Ken, he improved over the six weeks he hosted. I just wonder if all these guests host are really just fillers and not actually auditioning for the permanent host. Ken got six weeks, and he improved. I think we may see the serious candidates get six week try-outs. I read today that LeVar Burton was interested in the job. I hope they don't drag it out too long because I almost stopped watching when Dr. Oz was hosting.

I agree with those who thought he was very monotone and somewhat boring. He is a great improvement over Dr. Oz who I thought was the worst. I liked the producer guy but doubt if he would get chosen for the regular hosting job. So far I would give it to Ken, he improved over the six weeks he hosted. I just wonder if all these guests host are really just fillers and not actually auditioning for the permanent host. Ken got six weeks, and he improved. I think we may see the serious candidates get six week try-outs. I read today that LeVar Burton was interested in the job. I hope they don't drag it out too long because I almost stopped watching when Dr. Oz was hosting.

Yeah, Aaron is a little soft spoken, but better than Dr. Oz and Katie Couric by a mile! He's not seriously in the runnning anyway unless he is retiring from the NFL. I do still think Ken was the best, and he did improve as he went along. I think it really is between Ken and Mike Richards, who I guess if he wants the job can just give it to himeslf. 😉 I do like LeVar Burton, and wouldn't mind seeing hem do a guest stint, but I think he's too old to start. I want someone who can be with the program for 30 plus years like Alex was. Consistency is very important for these shows. I remember they told Drew Carey when he took TPIR that it would be the last job he'd ever have.

I like him, but not as a Jeopardy host. He puts the emphasis on the wrong syllables a lot, so if you aren't a fast reader and depend on what the host is saying, it could be a little confusing. He pauses a lot too before telling a contestant the answer is right or wrong. I know, he's new and all that, but just too monotone and blah for me. My favorite so far was Mike Richards followed by Ken.

I thought he was very monotone and mumbly and had little charisma. Didn't like him as a host at all. He seems like an intelligent and nice guy, but I don't like him for this job. And I had no idea who he was beforehand so I had no reason to like or dislike him.

Ken to me has been by far the best.
I think Aaron has done ok but I agree with most of your comments. We boycotted Dr. Oz, but I liked Katie a lot (I’ve always liked her anyway) and I think Ken has been the best so far. I think Anderson Cooper will be good too. We did not like Mike Richards at all. Thought he was smarmy and flat.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter