ABCs of Disney Swap ~ Group Alpha Voting **(Decision on Page 5)**

bubbasmom99 said:
I'm backkkkk! Looks like I missed the fun :) Can't wait to sign up for my letters tho!

WELCOME BACK !!! How was Disneyland>>>>>>give us the juicy details..lol

It was WARM and a little muggy.... downright hot today before we left. Very crowded. Wait times were anywhere from 30 min to 75 (Space Mtn -- which is AWESOME!). We fastpassed most stuff we wanted to do. Also got early entry because we stayed onsite @ the DLH so we got to do alot of stuff one morning. Was very nice... didn't see alot of stupid people behavior (which we usually do). Everyone was pretty cordial and happy to be there, except for some pushy rude parents in the character meet lines. One bad breakfast at PPH Lilo & Stitch breakfast -- they could stand to learn a few things from WDW operations -- but other than that, everything was great. Took over 300 pictures -- filled up both kids' autograph books... and even beat my all time highest score at Buzz Lightyear (there was wheelchair load during our time inside so the ride stopped right in front of a diamond for me!!).

Still, I would never want to go during the summer if it can be helped. I am just not a fan of crowds or heat. We are heading to WDW in December right before Christmas and I am dreading the crowds -- but now that DS is in school, we have to follow the school schedule :( But hey, it's WDW and I won't complain much!!!

Sounds like overall you had a great time!! were there any "rare not so everyday " characters out??

I get to go Septemeber 10-13th I won a Free all expense paid trip to Vegas but chose to use it all for DL!! the day after I get back I have ankle surgery..what joy

I'm getting really tired! I'm hoping the 5 sleeping children here are kind to me in the morning and sleep longer than usual! I think I'll have to give it up at midnight.

I know..lol.. its like waiting til midnight to open your christmas presents

Hey Joy!

Since you're back, do you want to post your tie-breakers? I'm working on tallying the rest but would really, really like yours as well.

Thanks!!!

I am so glad I'm not in school right now - I would be SO grounded for being up this late on a school night!!

:cheer2: :cheer2:

Any idea how much longer? I need to get to bed I have work tomorrow and I have keyboard imprints on my forehead..lol

Hey all!

Some of the categories are tied again. I can wait until Bubbasmom votes because she will break them or I can just take my vote and break them. It looks like Bubbasmom is online so it could just be a matter of minutes. Either way, I'm trying to get the tally done and the sign-ups posted. Chime in if y'all are out there!

KatDisney said:
Any idea how much longer? I need to get to bed I have work tomorrow and I have keyboard imprints on my forehead..lol

I think I'm developing a blister from the F5 key!! I really need to go to bed but can't tear myself away!

:rotfl: :teeth: :rotfl: :teeth:

TPCShauna said:
Hey all!

Some of the categories are tied again. I can wait until Bubbasmom votes because she will break them or I can just take my vote and break them. It looks like Bubbasmom is online so it could just be a matter of minutes. Either way, I'm trying to get the tally done and the sign-ups posted. Chime in if y'all are out there!

I say use your vote to break them - some of us are going batty waiting!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Alrighty! I'm breaking the tie.

Here's the final vote:

A: Ariel – 8, Adventureland – 5
B: Beauty & the Beast
C: Castle
D: Donald Duck
E: Eeyore
F: Fireworks – 8, Fantasyland - 4
G: Goofy
H: Haunted Mansion
I: It’s a Small World
J: Jasmine – 6, Jungle Cruise – 7
K: Kids at Heart - 5, Kodak Picture Spots - 2, Kilimanjaro Safari – 5
L: Long Lines – 4, Lion King – 6, Little Mermaid -, Liberty Square – 3
M: Mickey Mouse
N: Nighttime
O: Orlando – 1, Once Upon a Time – 11
P: Princess - 3, Parades – 9
Q: Quiet times – 7, Queen of Hearts – 5
R: Remember the Magic
S: Splash Mountain – 5, Snow White – 8
T: Toontown
U: Under the Sea
V: Villains
W: Walt Disney World - 1, Wonderful - 1, Winnie the Pooh – 1, Walt Disney – 6, Wishes - 3
X: PiXie Dust
Y: Yo Ho, Yo Ho – 9, Yellow Ponchos - 3
Z: Zippity Doo Da

Head on over to the Letter Signups thread and pick your letters!

Sorry! I was finishing up some other work even though I was logged into the DIS...

Didn't mean to hold everyone up. I thought the voting was done and we were just waiting for Shauna to post the list.

Didn't see any characters other than the usual, though this was the first time we got to see Koda and Kenai from Brother Bear and the kids loved them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter