O: Once Upon a Time - 6
P: Parades - 4
Q: Quiet times
S: Splash Mountain
W: Wishes - 2
Y: Yo Ho, Yo Ho

Jeanne

TPCShauna said:
So, has anyone seen Scrapcreator on the boards lately?

I have, I have! :banana:

Man, I go to a meeting and lunch and all heck breaks loose, lol :rotfl2:

OK, so we're picking letters tonight? Whooohoooo :Pinkbounc

Jeanne

Oh I'm too excited can I pick now??? Hurry! I can't stand it!! I wanna make sure I get the letters I want!!

*biting fingernails in anticipation*

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

DLCharmedOne said:
Oh I'm too excited can I pick now??? Hurry! I can't stand it!! I wanna make sure I get the letters I want!!

*biting fingernails in anticipation*

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

LOL, I know!! It's not so much that there are letters that I MUST have...there's just some I really DON'T want! :rotfl:

soooo....ok ladies...is this gonna get ugly tonight? :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl2:
(you all know that I was kidding, right??) :teeth:

Hi all!

I just wanted to drop in and let you guys know that I have class this evening so I won't be available to tally and post sign-ups until 9:00 pm West Coast time (at least).

Please don't self-destruct before then. :rotfl2:

Crud I'll be in bed by then - I have to work tomorrow!! Oh well, guess that's what I get for being in such a hurry!

:sad2:

Just had to add to all of you...I've been watching all day too, just haven't been posting... :blush: you are not alone! :wave:

Can I add my most recent drama? DD (sarahzee) busted her lip today on her scooter - her top lip is about the size of a ping pong ball! Poor thing. But she needs a better story to tell about how it happened...any suggestions??

jennz said:
Just had to add to all of you...I've been watching all day too, just haven't been posting... :blush: you are not alone! :wave:

Can I add my most recent drama? DD (sarahzee) busted her lip today on her scooter - her top lip is about the size of a ping pong ball! Poor thing. But she needs a better story to tell about how it happened...any suggestions??

poor sarahzee!! How old is she?

and LOL about secretly watching all day!!

Awww poor thing!

How about she got it battling a group of demons trying to take over the world and turn it evil???

Oops sorry - I watch Charmed too much I think - hence the screen name!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

She's 7 1/2. She looks like she was in a car accident! Either that or someone went crazy with a collagen injection and as she was slapping the person away she knocked the doctor's tray up and it bruised her lip and scraped up her face.

She LOVES Charmed but I stopped letting her watch it once she realized there truly is evil in the world. I don't know if I explained that right, she knows Charmed isn't real but now she knows death is. When she was 6 it didn't bother her, but now I think it would freak her out. But I'll definitely pass on the demon story - she'll think that's cool!

jennz said:
She LOVES Charmed but I stopped letting her watch it once she realized there truly is evil in the world. I don't know if I explained that right, she knows Charmed isn't real but now she knows death is. When she was 6 it didn't bother her, but now I think it would freak her out. But I'll definitely pass on the demon story - she'll think that's cool!

My kind of girl!!!
I see what you mean about evil in the world - that show is a little intense sometimes - even for me and I'm 27!!

Woohoo, Does the happy letter pickin dance..

I know there are letters I don't even wanna deal with..lol...I want one letter in particular...lol..

Goodness looks like a convention going on with all the little green spots all lit up..lol

jennz said:
She's 7 1/2. !

I don't know why, but for some reason, I thought she was a college student! LOL! I have a 7 yr old daughter too! Are you doing this as a mommy&me project? My dd scraps too!

MomOf2DisneyKids said:
I don't know why, but for some reason, I thought she was a college student! LOL! I have a 7 yr old daughter too! Are you doing this as a mommy&me project? My dd scraps too!

My 2 youngest DD(12) and Son (12) both scrap.. They are getting better but I hound them to do thier best but also to have fun with it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter