ABCs of Disney Swap ~ Group Alpha Voting **(Decision on Page 5)**

Updated tie-breaker vote above.

Momof2DisneyKids - Thanks for pointing out my oversight!

Cheers!

How many votes are we still needing? I lost track..lol.. was hooping to get to pick letters tonight :banana:

KatDisney said:
How many votes are we still needing? I lost track..lol.. was hooping to get to pick letters tonight :banana:

We're still waiting on two besides myself and Bubbasmom. She is OK not voting since she won't be here. If you can round up the other two and have them vote, I will get the Letter Sign-ups posted this evening.

TPCShauna said:
If you can round up the other two and have them vote, I will get the Letter Sign-ups posted this evening.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

They both voted in the original tie-breaker...wonder if they just didn't see the updated one! (sorry if we seem impatient...this is just so exciting, LOL!) :wave:

I feel like Im standing outside a Mervyns store Chanting " open open open"

LOL.. sorry couldn't resist saying that and I do apologize if I seem impatient..I just can't contain the scrappin bug that bit me!

Ok I'm starting to feel like a stalker. LOL I keep coming back and checking the board to see if anything else has been added.

I think you may be waiting on me (?) - but I'm not certain what to vote on... can someone point me in the right direction? I voted on the original tie breaker, but my name is not on the list. Hmmm....

A - Ariel
F - Fireworks
J - Jungle Cruise
K - Kilamanjaro Safaris
L - Lion King
O - Orlando
P - Parades
Q - Queen of Hearts
S - SPlash Mountain
W - Walt Disney
Y - Yo Ho, Yo Ho

Thanks!

You're fine! I'm the one that messed up. That's what I get for trying to tally at 1:00 am! :rolleyes:

Alrighty. 1 down and only 1 more to go. So, has anyone seen Scrapcreator on the boards lately?

Tie-breaker vote on Page 6 has been updated. Did we have any consensus on the Kilimanjaro Safari issue?

Hi Mom2Madi! :wave: (glad you're not lost!)

about K...I would prefer generic, but whatever works for everyone!

we're almost there!! :banana:

I know I'm the one that brought this up originally, but I would still prefer to keep them park "generic" because I'm pretty much in the same dilema as KatDisney that I will probably never get to see WDW - If everyone else decides differently I suppose those of us that have to will just need to make our own pages for those letters. As far as K goes - I don't have any kids either, but I think someone mentioned doing it as a Kids at heart thing and I really like that idea!!!
Sorry to keep dragging it up but I'm getting excited to pick my letters and get started!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I prefer generic as well and I LOVE the "Kids at Heart" theme! I have no inspiration for Kids at Heart but I would do that if I were doing K.

I think I'm the one who mentioned no kids before but that it could be for Big Kids. So Kids at heart works for me.

Wow! You're really good at that!! :sunny:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Oh and jennyL sorry for messing that up - I couldn't remember if it was Big Kids or Kids at Heart - either way I like it!

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter